Starsoarer
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"STARSOARER" Fierceteeth yelled

"what is it?" I snapped looking out the door

I frowned when I saw her carrying a paper "no ask Answerseeker"

"why?" she snapped "you always deliver the letters and this one is involving that stupid play"

"listen, maybe Brighteyes if your not in the mood for Answerseeker" I said turning back to my script

"all you have to do is just hang it on all the school entrances" Fierceteeth shouted

"then go ask Cunning he'll want to do that, I bet he's bored out of his mind right now" I say

"fiiiiiiiiiiine miss 'I don't do anything' I'll ask him but if he says no then it's your job" Fierceteeth growled

Fierceteeth grumbled something I didn't pay attention to, then I waited a reasonable amount of time before jumping up, grabbing my script, and hopping out the window then flying down to the stage.

I landed right next to Harmony she jumped and turned to me with a look that I know all too well.

"again?" I whispered she nodded "didn't you have one yesterday?" she had them usually once a week when she looked for them.

"this one is really important though" she said

"this way" I whisper heading toward backstage Harmony followed, I sat down, waiting.

"it had words this time" Harmony said glancing around as she sat next to me

"do you remember them?" I asked

"ya" she said "Star this is really bad it's like the dragonet prophecy"

"uh you mean really hella cool right?" I said "so what is it?"

Harmony took a deep breath.

"the ice is waiting for her,

to creep into her soul,

someone needs help her,

to keep the world whole,

someone needs to save her,

before she takes the flight,

someones who can take it on,

that belong to the tribe of night,

someone can help her,

if they try with all their might,

someones who can be her friend,

to save the world from end."

she said it in the most erie voice I almost fainted

"YIPPEE!" I shouted I looked around and lowered my voice "this is awesome!"

"are you out of your mind?" Harmony yelped

"are you?" I asked "this is so exciting! did you see who it was?"

"it was a SilkWing" she said "a purple and green SilkWing she had flamesilk her name is Alex or Alexandra"

"what did you see?" I noticed she looked a little scared

"s-she was controling dragons and she made herself able to have super powers" Harmony said "it was kinda scary"

"don't worry it'll be alright" I said "where's Coco?"

Coco was short for Cacao she was Harmony's friend and dare I add crush, she's a RainWing SilkWing hybrid who used to live in Pantala and is going back there tomorrow.

"over there" Harmony nodded to Coco who was walking toward us

"then we can ask I'd love to meet a Pantalan tribe" I said

I would love to meet Alex I thought to Harmony

"what'd you say?" Coco sat down next to us, she had brown and golden scales today, even though she always had brown scales because she was part SilkWing.

"me and Harmony want to go to Pantala with you" I told her I looked down at my claws.

they looked like they were dipped in gray paint but it was just my scale color up till my elbow, my wings were like that at the ends too, even my eyes were weirdly colored being a light grayish color. the rest of me was dark purple.

"that's great! I can't wait for you to meet my friends!" Coco said excitedly, she jumped up "I need to help with the lighting right now though I think you guys need to get ready!"

Coco bounced off I grabbed the silver paint and poorly made some teardrop shapes by my eyes, I played a mind reader her name was Mindhealer she was Comets best friend.

I passed Honorable who was getting ready for his part as Comet. I peaked through the curtain and saw the audience was growing, my stomach churned.

I turned back to the chaos, Brighteyes was putting on her fake crown, Enemyfinder was trying to look his best, Lava was putting on her good luck necklace, Nightshade (a NightWing LeafWing hybrid but got in the play) was trying to make her dark green scales more black.

Harmony had just joined the rest of the stage crew, when Enemyfinder was ready which means everyone needed to be ready in about on millisecond Honorable rushed to my side and Lava, Nightshade, and Crescent stood on the other side of the stage.

Enemyfinder stepped out onto the stage I held my breath as he started the begining line:

"many moons ago, in the NightWing kingdom, there was a young dragonet who hatched without powers."

the three crescent moons got lowered down I knew Harmony was lowering one of them,

"Three silver crescents hung in the sky that night, but a blazing star as bright as a full moon lit the darkness."

the comet was lowered in, I clenched and unclenched my talons in nevousness.

"And so the dragonet's parents named him Comet, believing he was shining and special as that shooting star, and surely destined for greatness."

"Before long, though, it became clear that Comet could neither see the future nor read minds. when he was old enough to go to school, his classmates teased him"

that was their que Lava, Nightshade, and Crescent stepped into view along with Comet,

"what makes you so special?" Crescent fake taunted Honorable looked hurt and Lava joined in

"how could a powerless dragon ever do anything important?" he asked Comet

"only one dragon, Mindhealer, was kind to Comet." Enemyfinder said as Lava, Nightshade, and Crescent laughed and walked off stage.

it was time for my part.

0