A Chance Encounter *
702 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pals Encountered:

Spoiler

Lamball

[collapse]

After her mini-tirade, Juniper stalked off to see what the valley had to offer. She quickly found some stairs leading down from her current plateau and set about following them. As she went, she brought the canteen around to take a quick drink. The cool liquid provided much-needed relief, especially after talking with the two women. The woman...and the Pal? A few more gulps though and she would definitely be out since it was only half-full when Lily handed it over. Juniper badly needed to find a stream to refill. Hopefully with a suitable place nearby to shack up for the night. Food was important too but she had some time to solve that problem. 

On her way down, she stumbled across some berry bushes but didn't dare pop any in her mouth. They had a similar shape to a blueberry but were red instead. A redberry, then. So, it wasn't just the fauna? There were different plants here too? Whatever they were, she didn't recognize them so she took a few and shoved them in her pocket for safekeeping until she had time to properly test them later. 

For now, Juniper kept going down different lengths of stairs searching for signs of anything useful. Mid-way through her fourth set, she finally heard it. “Running water!” She descended the steps two at a time as she raced for the bottom then ran around a bend in the cliff face until she found the source of the noise. A small stream cut through the rock, falling from high above before similarly tumbling off the edge not 20 feet away. 

This high up, Juniper had no doubt in her mind that this was fresh and didn’t hesitate to drop down to her knees in front of the water before reaching a hand in and scooping some of it up to her lips. Yup, this was fresh, cool, crisp. With a subtle earthy taste. She drank another handful before taking the canteen off her shoulder and submerging it long enough to fill it completely. Well, that was a good first win. Now she just had to explore the immediate area to see if there was anywhere good to stay the night.

After she stood tall, she followed the water to the edge and then peered out over the next little plateau. Down below she found a bigger pool of water where the stream gathered, and she silently celebrated to herself again. Juniper knew she needed to continue the search but this was too good an opportunity to pass up. The sand in her clothing was beginning to chafe in all the wrong places and getting some relief would make hiking much more tolerable. So, with a little pep in her step, she made her way to the next set of stairs and descended down to the next level. 

When she arrived at the edge of the pool, she emptied her pockets and piled her belongings where they wouldn’t get wet. Then, without any further preamble, she jumped into the water still wearing her clothing. The water was cold, but the wide pool meant the sun was able to heat it to a bearable temperature. Juniper had no doubt she would adjust in a minute or two anyway. After surfacing, she could see a cloud of sand gather around her in the water and she immediately began to unbutton her flannel shirt to get it off. The rest of her clothing quickly followed and she paused between each one to shake it out. Just to ensure she got rid of as much of the sand as possible. 

Now that her clothes were clean (hopefully), Juniper moved to the nearest large rock and laid them all out to dry. She backed away then and took a moment to look down at herself. She was lean, but not really muscled. Which was fine with her. She definitely had a runner’s body which unfortunately meant she didn't have a ton of fat to burn. Her hands played over her stomach as if confirming that fact before moving up to grasp her breasts. They were just big enough to fill her hands and bulge out a little between her fingers. Any larger and running would’ve been a real pain. If she didn’t find things to eat then her body would definitely begin to feel it sooner rather than later. 

With a sigh, she pushed those thoughts from her mind and moved to sit in a spot where she could submerge herself up to her neck and lean her head back against the edge. The water felt refreshing and contrasted nicely with the sun beating down from above. It only took about a minute for her eyes to close and her breathing to slow. Juniper wasn’t sure if she actually fell asleep or how much time passed, but the soft puffs of air gently brushing her face shot her back to full awareness. Had Lily come back? She opened her eyes to find a pair of amber ones staring down into hers. 

“Hello, sleepy lady.” 

“Oh!” 

Juniper yelped and slipped out from beneath the stranger before standing tall. She backed up another step and she realized that it was a Pal that had awakened her! At least she thought so. Unless humans here had started to grow sheep-like horns and were adorned with small patches of wool in similar spots where Mist’s fur had been. Around her wrists and ankles. The newcomer continued to stare where she knelt, a small smile on her lips. 

“Not just a sleeping lady, but a pretty one too!” She followed the words with a giggle and Juniper could see the Pal’s eyes drop to take in all the details of her body. Which caused her to hastily try and cover-up. 

“Aww, don’t be like that pretty lady. I want to see!” The Pal stood tall then, her hands coming up to her hips. Now it was Juniper's turn to get a good look and she came to the realization that there were definitely two pretty ladies here. The horns on the Pal’s head stuck out from fine, silvery hair and sat just above two, floppy ears. And those eyes were absolutely mesmerizing.

“W-who are you?” Juniper managed to get out after locking their gazes once again. 

“I’m Aurora, who are you?”

“Juniper.”

“Hi Juniper, nice to meet you! Well, I just wanted to check on you. It’s not every day you see a human sleeping out in the open with no protection.”

Yeah, considering this was the second time someone had gotten the drop on her today, that was probably a very strange thing indeed. She was just lucky that this particular type of Pal seemed to be the complete opposite of hostile. 

“Oh…yeah. That’s a good point. I’m new here so I don’t really know much.” 

“Well, that explains it! Anyway, good luck, Juniper. Maybe skip the nap next time, especially completely naked.” Aurora giggled once more and then turned to go, revealing a cute little tail that looked remarkably similar to one you might see on a lamb. Just a few inches above that sat the end of the silvery hair.

Juniper blinked a few times in rapid succession, her mind racing with what to do next. Lily had said she needed a Pal. Pals knew things about the island that would be helpful and here was one right here in front of her! Walking away!

“Hey! Wait! I have lots of questions about this place. Can I ask you a few?”

Aurora stopped and turned back, her friendly demeanor shifting to something a little more nervous. “Well, I don’t know. It’s usually a bad idea to get involved with humans around here. I’d rather not get beaten up if it can be avoided.”

That’s right, Lily had said there were only two ways to bind a pal to you. Well, she wasn’t about to punch Aurora even if she did need her to stay. Honestly, that would be a crime to do that to such a beautiful face. Then again, she really needed her to stay. Well, that left only one other option.

“Oh, I get that. This place sounds a little scary from what I’ve heard, but not me, right?” She unfolded her arms and moved back to the edge of the water so she could get out while still not getting any closer to Aurora. She didn’t want to spook the Pal and have her take off. “I’m just a pretty lady who almost fell asleep in the open.” 

Aurora tilted her head as if considering Juniper’s words. At least she didn’t turn and start running when the woman got out of the water. It probably didn’t hurt that not only was Juniper not very threatening, but she was also giving Aurora quite the show. “Yea, that’s true…” The Pal wasn’t even bothering to look Juniper in the face at this point, and the cock between her legs was noticeably beginning to harden. While not as big as Mists, it was still quite impressive. 

Juniper took a step toward the Pal and she immediately took a step back. So, Juniper brought her hands up and stopped moving. “I’m not going to hurt you, I promise. I just want to make a friend. That’s all. Don’t you want to be my friend?” As she spoke, she made sure to puff her chest out a little while trying not to make it too obvious.

Aurora nodded slowly where she stood and then took a step back towards Juniper, her eyes glued to the human’s chest. Of course, Juniper’s eyes weren’t exactly sticking to the pal’s face either. They were busy alternating between her smaller, perky breasts and that growing erection. She took another step then, and another as Aurora also closed the distance. Yes, it was working! It wasn’t long before the two were within arm’s reach, continuing to examine each other’s bodies. Yea, this was working…

Juniper was going to do this because she needed help if she was going to survive and this Pal seemed friendly. A little skittish, but at least curious enough to approach her. Juniper definitely wasn’t about to fuck Aurora because it had been way too long since she’d gotten laid. Even before she got on that ship for a few months at sea. And definitely not because she could feel her own arousal growing quickly. Definitely not.

With a deep breath, she reached out and gently ran a few fingers along Aurora’s shaft. She felt it jolt in response and, when the Pal didn’t pull away, she went further and wrapped her fingers around it completely, squeezing gently. It felt warm in Juniper’s hand and she could feel it continue to grow from her touch. Ok, maybe she did just want to get fucked by this beautiful woman, but perhaps she could have her cake and eat it too?

Juniper began to move her wrist languidly, running her hand from nearly tip to base. No need to go crazy just yet. Aurora let out a cute little moan in response and closed her eyes slightly. As she worked the Pal’s cock, Juniper stepped closer still and brought her hand up to cup Aurora's face while holding her eyes. This close, Juniper realized she had at least 10 inches on Aurora height-wise. Which wasn’t too crazy since she was on the taller side herself and the Pal seemed more petite.

After a moment, she rubbed her thumb across the pale skin of Aurora’s cheek and then shifted the hand behind her head, avoiding the horns as she went. Once she had a good grip on the Pal’s neck, Juniper used the leverage to bring their lips together in a soft kiss. It was fairly chaste at first, but she quickly worked more passion into it. Making sure to mirror the gradual increase in intensity with the speed of her hand below. 

Aurora began to moan into her mouth more and the Pal's hands quickly came up to get a hold of Juniper too. One landed on her hip, pulling the woman closer while the other made its way to a breast where it softly kneaded and squeezed. This brought out a moan from Juniper and she let her tongue out to explore, pressing it into the Aurora’s closed lips. Of course, the Pal eagerly opened and the pair took turns exploring each other's mouths. They happily stayed like this for a few minutes, kissing and getting themselves worked into a frenzy before Juniper pulled back and opened her eyes. 

"W-what's wrong?" Aurora’s eyes came open as well and the question came across shakily. 

"Wrong? No. I'm just looking for a spot to go." Juniper wasn't about to take this to another level right here in the open. Her eyes scanned around them while her hand continued its work. Not long after starting her search, Juniper’s eyes found what appeared to be an oak with a canopy that would give them plenty of shade. "There!"

Juniper dropped the cock, much to Aurora's dismay, and grabbed the Pal's hand instead. She practically dragged the Pal the thirty or so paces before spinning her around and pushing her up against the tree. Juniper pounced on her a second later, mashing their mouths together while her hands trailed all over Aurora's body. The Pal's breasts fit nicely in her hands and Juniper’s fingers traced around the light pink nipples before capturing them between her fingers to squeeze gently. Naturally, they started to stiffen at her touch and she quickly decided to break their kiss so she could drop her head down and pop one into her mouth. 

This earned her another, louder moan, and Aurora's hands came up to run through the chestnut-colored hair before pulling Juniper's head closer in encouragement. She was all too happy to comply, of course, and her tongue redoubled its efforts. Stroking and suckling the nipple until it was also fully erect. Two for two. Juniper let it fall away with a wet, sucking noise but took the opportunity to have one last long lick with the pad of her tongue. Time to find out what other parts tasted like. 

"Sit." Juniper’s voice contained an air of command and she followed the word by bringing up her hand and extending her pointer finger toward the ground. 

“Oh…ok!”

 Juniper shook her head and sucked in her teeth as a look of disappointment flashed over her face. “No, it’s ‘yes ma’am’. Understand? You have to respond properly if you want to keep going.” It was a little bit of a gamble to start in on this but if it worked, it would pay dividends later. Yea…that’s why…

“Yes ma’am!” Aurora nodded her understanding and immediately moved to comply, dropping down to the grass with her legs crossed. 

Well, that worked! Juniper smirked and then lifted her foot to nudge the Pal’s leg. “Open up. Nice and wide, please.” 

Aurora nodded again and then hastily opened her legs. Her cock stood at full attention and it was clear that her breathing had increased significantly judging by how much her chest rose and fell. 

“Perfect,” Juniper commented before coming down on her hands and knees in the space created by Aurora. Even though her own desire felt like it was going to burn a hole in her chest, Juniper knew that she had to be the one to maintain control. She had to be in charge here. So, she moved slowly. Deliberately. Further lowering herself down to plant a kiss on the inside of one of Aurora’s knees. She moved forward a few inches and planted another kiss on her inner thigh, then another, continuing in a line up her leg. She could see that cock twitch in her peripheral vision and another smile kicked up on her lips in response. 

 “What do you want me to do, Aurora?” 

“W-what?”

 Juniper stopped after her latest kiss, just short of the ultimate prize. Her head tilted and her eyes quickly found the amber ones looking down at her. “What do you want me to do to you, Aurora?” 

 “Oh…” The Pal looked away for a moment, a deep flush rushing to her cheeks. Mirroring the one that took hold of her chest “Well, I want you to use your mouth…on me.”

 “You want me to suck your cock,” Juniper corrected.

 Aurora closed her eyes for a moment and then nodded. “I want you to suck my cock.”

 “Please.” Again, the correction came swiftly. 

 The pal turned her head and opened her eyes once more, matching Juniper’s gaze. “I want you to suck my cock, please!” 

 “Good girl,” Juniper cooed before returning her attention to the task at hand. Or, task at mouth? Either way, she finally rose up on her knees and used one hand to gently, but firmly, press on Aurora’s chest until her back hit the tree again. Subsequently, Juniper lowered her head until her lips parted to take the tip of the Pal’s erection into her mouth. She stopped as soon as she reached the shaft and took the opportunity to run her tongue around and just under the head. Swirling and suckling like she did with the nipple. After a few seconds of attention, she rose up until the cock almost fell from her mouth. Only to drop back again. 

With each rise and fall, Juniper worked herself further and further down until she felt that stiffness hit the back of her throat. She was definitely a little out of practice but, considering Aurora’s reaction, it was more than enough to get the job done. Her moans came out in almost a constant stream now, and the Pal’s hands had worked up into Juniper’s hair to hold on and help encourage her on the downward strokes.

“Ah, Juniper…I think I'm going to cum!” Well, that didn't take long! She'd have to work on her endurance.

 Hearing this, Juniper hummed her satisfaction and slowed her movements until she slipped off the still-hard meat, letting it flop back against Aurora’s stomach. 

 “What? No! Please, please! I want to finish!” It was almost cute how frantic the Pal became when Juniper stopped. Oh yes, she definitely had Aurora wrapped around her finger now.

“You do?” Juniper tilted her head inquisitively and rose up until she was at eye level with the pal. 

“Yes! Please!” 

“Before you get to experience this?” Juniper turned then and bent forward to rest her elbows on the grass. Which allowed her to stick her ass up into the air for Aurora to gaze upon. In all the movement Juniper could feel how wet she was and didn’t doubt the Pal could probably see her excitement glisten in the light. Once she was in position, Juniper looked back over her shoulder to see that Aurora had risen from where she sat, coming up on her knees with eyes as wide as dinner plates. This caused the woman to chuckle softly and wiggle her hips for emphasis. "Well, come on then. Don’t just stare…fuck me."

Apparently, that was all the permission the Pal needed before practically lunging toward her. Juniper watched as Aurora got to her feet and came up behind her. She felt the head of the Pal’s cock line up perfectly with her slick entrance and, not even a second later, the Pal finally speared her with one, long stroke. Burying herself to the hilt. Juniper’s spit and juices meant the passage was smooth and she had to close her eyes as she moaned her pleasure. Aurora was perfect. Not too big, not too small. Just perfect. Filling Juniper completely.

Another moment and she felt Aurora's hips begin to move, pulling herself out before pushing back into her. Juniper bit her lip and pressed her ass back into the Pal, excitedly seeking out more. However, Aurora's initial excitement hadn't quite manifested how Juniper would've hoped. So, after a few lackluster thrusts, Juniper opened her eyes and looked back once more. "Hey, I said fuck me. Got it? Really give it to me.”

The Pal stopped momentarily but she nodded again. Slowly at first, but it soon built into something vigorous. "Oh...yes! Yes ma'am!" Juniper felt the Pal's hands come down to her hips. The grip was tentative at first but eventually tightened. Then Aurora began again, driving into her with much more vigor. The Pal quickly worked herself up to, and then surpassed, her previous speed. Now that was more like it! Each impact traveled through Juniper's body and she eventually looked forward again before just letting her head hang. She could feel her breasts gently swaying against the grass beneath them with each thrust and she even helped the pair by pushing back against Aurora once she had the rhythm down.

With this new pace, it didn't take long for Juniper to feel that familiar tightening in her stomach. The air was filled with the sounds of their bodies slapping together, mixed with Juniper's moans and Aurora's excited grunts. The whole symphony was like music to Juniper's ears. She felt herself building and building to that orgasm and her fingers grabbed hold of the grass beneath them as she held on for the impending rush. 

"Oh...fuck!" Aurora suddenly screamed out, right before Juniper felt a warmth spread between her legs as the Pal unleashed rope after rope of cum deep inside her. This spurred her own climax a moment later and she could feel her walls contracting around the Pal’s cock to coax out every last drop. After Aurora peaked, she fell forward onto Juniper, collapsing atop her back. She could feel the Pal's breaths coming in ragged and they both had a faint sheen of sweat that mixed along with other bodily fluids. Juniper rode her wave of pleasure all the way until the end before dropping her head to rest it on the ground. It seemed they would both need a rinse after this. 

"Juniper?"

"Yes?"

"...I'll answer any questions you have."

Juniper managed one amused sigh but otherwise remained still. 

"And you'll stay by my side in case I have more?"

She felt Aurora nod against her back before the Pal took in a deep breath. "Yes...stay by your side. Go where you want to go. Whatever you want. Especially if we can do that again."

Well, she would be disappointed if they couldn’t! Score another one for Juniper. And she didn't even have to tie Aurora up!

"Good girl. Now, you can start by telling me what kind of Pal you are..."

12