Author’s Notes (Volume 1)
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I hope you enjoyed this story dear readers, everything I had to say, I said it in my notes.

Read it as it is important and remember, don't forget to comment and give your review of the story as well as share it to your acquaintances.

It is a pleasure to greet you, dear readers.

Whether you are new or old, if you are new readers, I ask you to read the main novel of this work.

As I said at the time, this is an official spin-off that tells a canonical story that happens outside the main novel.

That is to say, when volume 9 arrives you will see that it seems to continue after the events of volume 8 but the spin-off will be mentioned since remember that everything that is happening here, already happened in the main novel.

I won't give spoilers, but it's clear that in the end Razel did get his way if he returned home, the question of that is, how did he do it?

The story is partially original as I took arcs out of the novel to reduce its number and here we have it.

I really liked Iris's story and that's not over yet.

There are still more characters and things to talk about them.

Including the mysteries of the Phantom Troop, the strange disease Iris caught, Razel's possible new harem.

And most of all, can fate really be avoided?

Is there nothing left of the coming epidemic?

All those answers will be answered as this story progresses.

As an additional detail, I have two announcements to give, there are three, but this one is irrelevant for now.

The first one is the confirmation that the new volume of the novel World Ixion Saga will come soon, the problem is the last one that I didn't take into account.

The novel, not this one but my new ones, had some problems, one of them deleted all the material because of Word and another one lost all its material because of OneDrive.

That is to say that I have two novels almost dead, that's why I took the sad news to finish them in the next volume.

Before starting Ixion, I will finish these novels in the next volume along with a databook detailing characters, arcs and details of the ending not mentioned.

It pains me to say it, but this is beyond my control and there is nothing I can do about it.

After that, comes this last announcement and that is that I decided to give you more Razel.

I decided to make a Razel multiverse.

That is to say that there will now come a new novel focused entirely on the harem fanservice, but with in a totally different world and a totally different Razel.

Everyone loves Barbara, don't you?

Well, what would it tell them if Barbara really did become a milf Goddess?

Or that Eli could fulfill her childhood dream of having Razel by her side?

All that would come here, it would be just fanservice and no story beyond "Razel" saving his harem.

That would be it. Thank you very much for reading this novel.

If you really liked it, I recommend you to read the main novel or my other works.

I also want to clarify that Cheat Lord novel I plan to finish it this year, so we will be without Iris and Barbara for a long time, but it's all worth the wait.

Thanks for reading and see you in volume 2 of, Reincarnated in an Otome game as the ugly character in the background - Spin-off: Tears of the Iris.

I look forward to seeing you soon!

To close the final fanservice, I leave a new character that will come out in volume 2 when Iris arrives at the girls’ academy.

I won't say her name, but I will say that she is a strict teacher who will give Razel a hard time precisely because a place full of pretty girls and him is a bad combination.

See you soon!

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/7347849

0