Chapter 0004 Regrets So Much That The Intestines Are Green
62 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Our chairman likes to live as an ordinary person in a low-key way, and you are not blessed in the blessing.” To dislike our chairman is simply an idiot. ”

He Beibei said with a sneer, then looked at Han Qing and said, “Chairman, from today onwards, you will no longer hide your identity, right?” ”

“Hahaha, I don’t hide, I have a showdown, I am the chairman of Qingyun Company, I am a billionaire.” Han Qing laughed imposingly, it was simply arrogant and dry.

“Why is that?”

Zhang Qian’s body was shaking and shivering.

“Daughter, didn’t you say before that Chang Jun is a rich second generation, and his father’s company, Changjia Paper Co., Ltd., is also very large. Worth over 100 million? Although he is ugly, he is also very good. Besides, you can have other options, maybe you can also find a rich and handsome man who is much stronger than Han Qing? ”

Zhang Mu was trembling and said weakly.

Poof…

Chang Jun, who heard these words, fell down with a thud.

A thick color of fear appeared on his face.

The body was also trembling.

It’s like playing a pendulum.

“Changjia Paper Co., Ltd.?”

He Beibei’s face showed a strange expression and muttered a few words in Han Qing’s ear.

Han Qing walked over to Chang Jun and looked at him condescendingly. He said lightly, “What else do you think you expected?” It turned out to be a broken paper company, and it was founded by your father. Do you still have my Qingyun Technology order? ”

“Han Dong, I have no eyes, damn it, but please don’t cancel the order.”

Chang Jun knelt straight in front of Han Qing and pleaded.

Qingyun Technology is his company’s largest customer, with more than 60 million yuan in orders per year.

Net profit reached 20 million.

If the order is cancelled, his company will soon go out of business.

Although it will not become a poor egg immediately, it is not much worse.

The important thing was that his father would definitely beat him to death.

He had been silent before, shrinking his neck and hiding to the side.

I just hope to get through the confusion.

But unexpectedly, Zhang Mu actually said the name of his company, and he was directly frightened.

I also knew right away that it was completely finished.

“Oh my God, what’s going on? How did the man get down on his knees? ”

Many people watching the liveliness were stunned.

One by one, I was thrilled.

Such a good drama of peak circuit rotation is too exciting.

“What? Is Changjia doing the business of Qingyun Company? ”

Zhang Mu and Zhang Qian covered their chests at the same time, shaking, and their faces turned miserable.

“Beibei, call the general manager, cancel any cooperation with Changjia Company.”

Han Qing did not hesitate and gave the order lightly.

“Don’t, don’t, Han Dong, Kai’en, without your company’s orders, my company will soon go out of business.”

Chang Jun was frightened and scattered, shouting in horror.

“The sneer on your face was very clear just now, why are you kneeling down now?”

Han Qing said disdainfully.

“It’s all my bad, it’s my bad.”

Chang Junlian slapped his own mouth, “Han Dong, I really didn’t hook up with your ex-wife, she couldn’t look at me at all, I only returned to China last night… Please, spare me once, right? ”

“If you continue to be tough, then I can still look up at you!”

“Han Dong, I have eyes and don’t know Taishan, and I have eyes and no pearls.” Please treat me like a stinky fart, let me go, right? ”

Chang Jun became more and more frightened, changed to prostrating his head, and slammed his forehead on the ground.

It made my forehead bleed.

The crowd was also stunned.

How can there be such a lowly person in the world?

“I want to die.”

When Zhang Qian and Zhang Mu saw such a scene, they almost collapsed.

I regret that my intestines are blue.

How could she not have imagined that the son-in-law Han Qing, whom she despised, was so awesome that he quietly founded Qingyun Technology Company with a net worth of billions. They can live in villas, drive luxury cars, go in and out of famous houses, and show off their wealth, what a beautiful life?

Moreover, in the past, he was really good to Zhang Qian, taking care of everything, like a pearl in his hand.

This is the most perfect, the most awesome rich and handsome.

It is to make countless people envy the endless golden turtle son-in-law.

They actually disliked him, ridiculed him, insulted him every day, wanted to divorce him…

How stupid is that.

If they could turn back the clock, they would never do such a stupid thing!

4