Chapter 0017 Kneel Now, It’S Too Late
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Wow haha… You’re dreaming of farting, right? ”

Wei Guoqiang was stunned, and then he pointed at the two and laughed contemptuously.

This can no longer be described as arrogance, but in ignorance.

Two of the squid employees had the whimsical idea of ousting him from power and dreaming of replacing him.

When the West Energy company was opened by their family?

“Believe it or not I’ll get down on your knees when I make a phone call?”

Han Qing said lightly.

“Han Qing, maybe you have a background in the underworld, but this is a society ruled by law.” I can call the police at any time. Wei Guoqiang sneered and said, “Your phone call, hahaha, is a big joke.” ”

“Is Han Qing going to call the company boss to file a complaint?” Presumably of little use. ”

Rowling couldn’t laugh too.

“Han Qing’s tone is too big, right?” If he really had such energy. Why do you want to be a manager in our company? ”

“Han Qing may really have a background, so he can intimidate the bald head with an unclean ass.” But Wei always had no handle on him, and it was a private enterprise. Let Wei Zong kneel, there is no such possibility. ”

“Han Qing is just bragging.”

“……”

The four security guards and the clerks who overheard outside were muttering in their hearts.

However, they were also very much looking forward to it, expecting Han Qingzhen to have some powerful means.

Teach Wei Guoqiang a lesson.

Such a sexy boss, they don’t have any good feelings.

Han Qing did not delay, and immediately began to call, “General Manager Chen, I am Han Qing, and I will immediately cancel the patent authorization of Xineng Company.” ”

He has been granted more than a hundred patents on batteries.

For foreign battery companies, they are all licensed for a fee.

Some domestic energy companies are basically free of charge.

And Xineng Technology also produces batteries, but it is a storage battery.

Dozens of his patents were used.

If it is not allowed to be used, Xineng cannot produce it.

The possibility of bankruptcy is enormous!

“Wow haha… You think I’m scared? As far as you are a small employee, can you still know Mr. Chen of Qingyun Company? Even if you knew, do you think Chen would always grant you such a stupid request? ”

Wei Guoqiang was not afraid at all, bending down and laughing.

If Han Qing has such energy and ability, why should he come to work at Xineng Company?

Wouldn’t it be better to go directly to work at Qingyun Company?

“Dude, your idea is very good, but I can’t scare this old beast.”

Rowling whispered in Han Qing’s ear.

“I’m not trying to scare him, I’m really going to stop the authorization.”

Han Qing said.

“Is it?”

Rowling was stunned and looked at Han Qing like a monster.

“Wow haha…”

Wei Zong couldn’t stop laughing, and now he was completely relieved.

Han Qing did not dare to call the police.

Don’t even dare to call the boss to complain.

It can be seen that he did not expect anything.

But the next moment, his face changed.

Because his mobile phone rang, it was Qingyun Technology Chen General Manager calling.

“It must be a coincidence, it must be.”

Wei Guoqiang consoled himself with trepidation, fixed his mind, answered the phone, and said flatteringly: “Hello General Manager Chen, is there anything wrong with me?” ”

“I verbally inform us that Qingyun Technology will stop licensing your Xineng patents. An official email will be sent later. Shape up or ship out. ”

Mr. Chen’s indifferent voice came from the phone.

“Why?”

Wei Guoqiang’s face instantly turned miserable, and cold sweat also flowed from his forehead.

At this moment, he was really scared away.

But Mr. Chen did not explain at all and hung up the phone.

Almost at the same time, official emails came.

Not only Wei Guoqiang received this email, but also the chairman of the company and many managers.

“It’s over…”

Wei Guoqiang was paralyzed in his chair, his face full of despair.

Without the patent license, Xineng could not produce.

Otherwise, Qingyun Technology will sue Xineng Company to bankruptcy.

The general manager really can’t do it.

The boss must have broken his bones.

“Who the hell are you, you?”

Wei Guoqiang looked at Han Qing with fear and stuttered.

“You don’t have to know who I am, you just need to know that I can control the life and death of your company.”

Han Qing said lightly, “Believe it or not, I can authorize another phone call?” ”

“Han Qing, please, don’t stop authorizing.”

Wei Guoqiang’s eyes lit up, and he immediately walked over to Han Qing, knelt down on his knees, and pleaded.

“Oh my God, did you really kneel?”

The four security guards, as well as the staff outside the door watching the bustle and listening to the corner, plus Rowling, were all stunned. The shock is inexplicable. His face was filled with disbelief.

Wei Guoqiang has always been extremely strong and ferocious in the company.

Who ever saw him kneel down so humiliatingly and beg for help?

Han Qing was too good.

“Previously you were asked to kneel, you did not kneel, now kneel, it is too late.”

Han Qing sneered, “If you want to regain your authorization, first of all, you old beast must step down.” ”

“You…”

Wei Guo was so angry that he was about to vomit blood, and his heart was full of despair.

It’s no use kneeling.

Han Qing must put him to death.

And he rose step by step from the grassroots level to become the general manager, in fact, the education is not high.

If you are fired, it is difficult to even find a good job.

The monthly payment of the house he bought has not yet been completed.

It’s miserable!

0