Chapter 0018 I Treat You Like A Buddy, But You Want To Sleep With Me
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Wei Guoqiang, you have been fired, go to the personnel department to go through the resignation procedures.”

Chairman Gao Wenge walked in with an angry face.

He has understood the cause and effect.

Hearing Han Qing’s words now, where do you not know the reason for climbing up the pole?

“Chairman, don’t, I’m saddling for you for decades after the horse, you can’t fire me.”

Wei Guoqiang was so frightened that his soul was scattered, and he hugged Gao Wenge’s legs and cried.

“I don’t treat you thin, but you’re doing something wrong in the company.” It’s reached the point where my company goes out of business, and I still keep you? Gao Wenge roared, “Drag it out.” ”

The four security guards took Wei Zong out.

“Hey hey hey… Carefree. ”

Han Qing smiled evilly, this Wei Guoqiang is also dying today, originally he had just come to resign.

“Wei Guoqiang, you also have today.”

Luo Lin also smiled, thanks to Han Qing’s blessing, out of the evil breath accumulated in her heart for many years.

The rest of the staff were also secretly shocked.

Han Qing was really good, and he really easily brought Wei Guoqiang down.

“From today on, Rowling, you are the general manager.”

Gao Wenge said with great momentum.

It was simply a quick knife to cut through the chaos, decisive, without any hesitation.

Any self-made boss is not simple.

The conditions proposed by Han Qing earlier were heard by the staff outside the door and secretly reported to him.

That’s why he let Rowling take the position, which gave Han Qing face.

Then you can continue to obtain the patent authorization of Qingyun Technology.

And he also knows that the management of the company is actually what Rowling does.

Wei Guoqiang was a dry eater.

But for the sake of his old brother for many years, he has always turned a blind eye.

Now to fire Wei Guoqiang and let Rowling take the position, of course, is the best choice.

“What? Am I the general manager? ”

Rowling was pleasantly surprised.

The staff outside the door were also shocked and envious.

This Rowling is also powerful, hooking up with Han Qing, directly stepping up to the sky!

Since it was time to leave work, Rowling, the new general manager, could only take up his post tomorrow.

Han Qing and Rowling walked out of the door of Xineng Company.

Rowling’s face was still a little confused.

It still seems a little unclear.

What happened today is so bizarre.

From being fired to being a general manager.

The contrast is too great.

“Can you let go now?”

Han Qing twisted his arm and said.

“I have to pretend to be your woman to sit in the position of general manager.” The people outside are all company employees. So, I still can’t let go of you. ”

Rowling said with a smile.

I was very depressed, what kind of monster is this? Such a beautiful woman as himself took his arm, and he even hated it?

“So when are you going to hold it?”

Han Qing shrugged his shoulders, “I’m going home.” ”

“You’ve done me so much, I’ve invited you to dinner.”

Rowling pulled out her phone and prepared to drop a car.

“I’m driving.”

Han Qing said.

“Do you have a car?”

Rowling was surprised, “Didn’t you never drive to work before?” ”

“Just because it’s not open doesn’t mean it isn’t.”

Han Qing led her to the Silbey parked on the side of the road.

As soon as you take out the key, the window stretches out like the wings of a butterfly.

Not to mention how elegant and luxurious it is.

“Wow… Silbet? Is it your car? ”

Rowling’s eyes lit up and her face was filled with surprise.

“Oh my God, Silbet? Han Qing drove over with Silbey? ”

“Han Qing must be a rich second generation, mixed into our company Pauline.”

“No wonder Han Qing can soak up Rowling, no wonder Wei Zong failed miserably.”

“……”

Of course, the staff after work saw it, all shocked and envious.

……

“Han Qing, what is your identity?” I was flustered. A little scared. ”

Rowling sat a little uneasy in the luxurious luxury car, and Mei looked at Han Qing tightly.

“You guess?”

Han Qing smiled slightly.

“You’re a rich second generation?!”

Rowling said in a firm tone, “Maybe the father and the Chen of Qingyun Company are good friends…”

Then he asked curiously, “Then why did you come to work at Xineng Company?” ”

“You guess again?”

Han Qing said again.

“Guess your sister, how can I guess?”

Rowling was furious and sniffled.

But she still began to analyze, thinking clearly: “Just now the chairman wanted to keep you, but you refused.” It can be seen that you, the second generation of the rich, come to work in Xineng Company, and you have come to play with girls. And I am the first beauty of Xineng Company, which is definitely your goal! It can be seen that you are here to soak me… And today there is such a thing, I rely on you to get on the position, you must think that the bubble has hit me, so there is no need to install it again, and there is no need to work in the Xineng company! Right? ”

Han Qing was stunned, this fox spirit is also too sentimental, right?

But Rowling looked at Han Qing with a strange look, Xia Fei cheeks, and said with disgust: “Han Qing, well, I treat you as a buddy, but you want to sleep with me?” ”

0