Chapter 0019 In Fact, My Boss Is Not Interested In You
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Western restaurant, in a private room.

Han Qing and Rowling are eating.

“Han Qing, thank you for your help to me.”

Rowling raised her glass and said gratefully.

“You don’t have to be polite, I’ll just teach that old beast a lesson.”

Han Qing raised a glass and touched her, “You can be the general manager, first of all, because you have this strength, you are a high-achieving student who graduated from Fuegg University, majoring in economics.” And I’ve been working for two years and have a lot of experience, and if I were the boss, I would do the same. ”

“Well, you investigated me so clearly?” It’s the ambition! Rowling sneered, “Just say, how much money do you have in your family?” I’ll see if I promise you? ”

“I don’t know.”

Han Qing said.

This is a big truth, before I wake up my memory, God knows how much money he has and what he has achieved?

“Turns out you just want to sleep with me, but you don’t want to be responsible. So, don’t tell me anything. ”

Luo Lin glanced at Han Qing.

But it is full of charm and hooks.

“Sure enough, it is a fox spirit, and this eye is too hooked.”

Han Qing couldn’t help but shake his heart, and his heart also missed a beat.

However, he did not refute it.

Since this woman has misunderstood, let me misunderstand.

Anyway, the explanation is not clear.

Such a reason, on the contrary, is reasonable.

Otherwise, no one can understand his strange behavior.

The important thing is that he doesn’t mean anything to her.

Just obsessed with her enchanting beauty.

Anyway, I won’t get married easily.

The last marriage had hurt itself.

Definitely not repeat the mistakes of the past.

Rowling played with the cup and said with disgust: “You must be the illegitimate son of a rich man, before you did not know your identity, so you did not get the control of your parents when you married your wife, and as a result, you married a woman without morality, which broke your heart and was full of fear of marriage?” So, don’t want to give me a commitment? Just want to sleep with me? ”

“You think too much.”

Han Qing cried and laughed, this woman really can make up for it.

“Cheers to your freedom. Cheers to your freshman. Cheers to you if you want to sleep with me. ”

Rowling thought she had seen through everything, and poured red wine on the two men’s wine glasses, laughing and moaning.

“This woman is interesting.”

Han Qing smiled, now he kind of likes Rowling’s personality.

In the past, although he had been a colleague for half a year, he only knew that Rowling was a fox spirit who could charm any man, and he also knew her academic qualifications, and he knew nothing else.

I didn’t expect it to be so luxurious.

Half an hour later, Han Qing and Rowling walked out of the Western restaurant.

Due to the slight drunkenness, Rowling’s pretty face seems to be painted Dan, which looks more charming and particularly beautiful.

Many people are dumbfounded.

“We had a drink and couldn’t drive. Drop a car, right? Your car to pick up tomorrow? ”

Rowling said.

“No.”

After Han Qing finished speaking, Rowling got on the BMW driven by two bodyguards, and Qiu Xiang drove Rowling back.

As for himself, of course, he was sitting in Silbey, driving in the winter snow.

With two bodyguards at all times, you know the magic at such a moment.

It’s really convenient.

“You bastard, aren’t you going to sleep with me?” How dare you? ”

Rowling looked surprised and disgusted.

“What about going to your house?” Or am I that? ”

Han Qing pulled open the back door and was about to go up.

“Don’t say goodbye, I’m not ready, will you be better another day?”

Rowling quickly got out of the car, pushed Han Qing away, and closed the door behind her.

“Did you escape from the battlefield?”

Han Qing said with a black face.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, my relatives came today, it’s really inconvenient, next time, next time, I’ll contact you when I’m ready.”

Rowling blushed and got into the car.

And Qiu Xiang also immediately kicked the accelerator, and the car flew out.

Immediately, Rowling asked Qiu Xiang curiously, “Who are you Han Qing?” ”

“Bodyguard.”

Qiu Xiang’s voice was cold.

“Who is Han Qing’s father?”

Rowling looked at Qiu Xiang with a strange look for a while before inquiring again.

“The boss didn’t tell me, and I don’t know.”

Akika said.

“Han Qing, Han Qing, you big badass, I don’t want to be responsible for sleeping and I don’t even say the details.” I also told the bodyguards not to reveal your identity, so that I would not let you succeed. ”

Rowling was a little angry and a little depressed.

My brain is full of paste.

I really didn’t quite understand Han Qing’s intentions.

He came to work at Xineng Company, did he really come to soak her?

Something doesn’t seem right?

Can’t help asking: “Since your boss is a rich second generation, why do you want to work for Xineng Company for half a year?” I see that he has also been working hard, and I can’t see that he is a rich second generation. ”

“Where did you get so many questions?” Tell you, actually my boss is not interested in you. However, if you are willing to give him a blank night’s sleep, then he will not refuse. ”

Qiu Xiang was not angry to say.

“Are you jealous?”

Rowling was not angry at all, but said with a smile.

“Why are you jealous?”

Qiu Xiang drummed and said, “Fox Spirit, you will not touch my boss in the future, be careful that I beat you.” ”

“So tough?”

Rowling was stunned! Dumbfounding!

……

Dongxue drove Silbet out of the parking lot and asked gently, “Boss, where to spend the night?” ”

“Going to the nearest place, I’m a little sleepy.”

After Han Qing finished speaking, he leaned back in his seat and slept confusedly.

When he woke up, he found himself in a very strange place….

0