Chapter 25.5 – First time with Hope(R-18)
1k 3 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the wooden floor, a white-haired beautiful Mousekin straddled a muscular man, their lips locked in a passionate kiss, forgetting all the troubles in the world.

Their hands explored each other, clothes rustled, and before they knew it, Gerhart pinned Hope down, her roughspun shift disheveled, revealing her soaked loincloth. 

There were no sweet words or flowery sentiments, only a male and a female in heat. Although they never experienced sex, Gerhart saw such things many times as Deadmeat, and Hope read about it in erotica. They both knew what they wanted and what to do.

As Gerhart rubbed Hope's chest and exposed her hard nipples to the air with one hand and rubbed her soaking cunt through the fabrics of her loincloth with the other while kissing her neck, Hope panted in pleasure, her hands reaching Gerhart's crotch, clumsily unbuckling his belt, and pulling out his painfully erect member, oozing with precum, and started stroking it.

Several minutes of foreplay later, Hope felt an unbearable itch within her. She instinctively guided Gerhart's rock-hard member to her love cave and moved Gerhart's hand aside while moving her loincloth away, revealing her enflamed snatch.

There was a moment of silence between them, their eyes filled with desire for one another.

Despite the agony of waiting, Gerhart held himself back as he panted like a bull in heat, not wanting to hurt Hope.

Sensing his restraint, Hope softly smiled and cupped Gerhart's cheek with her furry and padded white hands, looking at him with her passionate pink eyes. "I'll be okay... I want you." She said in a sweet, soft voice.

"Okay..." Gerhart nervously nodded and, with Hope's guidance, entered her.

"A-Ah..." Hope groaned while shuddering, tears in her eyes, blood dripping from her freshly deflowered cave.

"Hope?! Are you alright?" Gerhart worriedly asked, not expecting her to react like this. "I'm pulling out..." He said and tried to pull out, but he didn't expect that Hope would suddenly wrap her furry arms and legs around his body and waist, not letting him go.

"Hope? I can't pull out like this— Mmm."

Hope suddenly pulled Gerhart in for a loving kiss, her legs tightening up, forcing Gerhart deeper into her tight snatch until he got hilted up to the end of her inner walls. He then stopped moving, only kissing her while feeling her insides spasm occasionally.

After kissing for a minute, Hope finally let go of Gerhart, her eyes filled with happiness, tears streaking down her cheeks. "I am so... Happy. I never thought I could have the joys of a woman with the man I love. And now, I finally have my wish."

"Hope... I—" Gerhart felt complicated, but Hope shut him up by placing her finger on his lips.

"Shh... It's okay. The pain already subsided. Please start moving." Hope said with a gentle smile.

"... Okay." Gerhart had many things to say, but now it was better to talk less and do more.

Gerhart started moving his hips, stirring Hope's hot and wet insides with his sizeable member, stretching it to the limit. "It is so tight, and the folds rub against the head... It feels good. I want to go faster, but I need to go slower until she adjusts." He thought while examining Hope's body language.

After a few minutes of slow movement, Hope spoke. "You can go harder... I'm fine."

"Please tell me if it is too much," Gerhart said and began to thrust harder.

"Ah. Ah. Ah." Hope began moaning under him, her hands clawing Gerhart's back as her body rhythmically moved, her modest breasts swaying up and down. "I... It's feeling better. I feel pleasure. More~." She said in a pleasure-filled, almost begging voice.

"She's moaning because of me- Because I give her pleasure. More. I want to make her feel more." Gerhart thought as he quickened hip movements.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh! Ah! Gerhart! Gerhart!!!" Hope moaned under him in pleasure, her body swaying as she held onto Gerhat's body like a drowning woman on a raft.

Perhaps it was because he was new to this, but Gerhart soon reached his limit.

"G-Guh... I'm about to come..." Gerhart said and stopped his movements, wanting to pull out.

But when he wanted to pull out, his hips were once again stopped by Hope's clingy legs. "Don't pull out! Let it out inside!" Hope said in a begging voice.

"But you can get—"

"I would be happy to get pregnant with your child. So let it all out. I'm yours." Hope said with a warm smile.

That made Gerhart's rationality snap in half.

"U-Uuuo!" Gerhart thrust harder and faster into Hope, knocking against her innermost walls repeatedly.

"Oh! Oh! Ah! Oh! Gerhart! Shoot all your thick stuff in me! Make me pregnant!" Hope cried in a begging voice.

As she said that, Gerhart felt her insides squeezing repeatedly, driving him to the edge.

"Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Hope, Get Pregnant!" Gerhart panted in Hope's ear, about to burst.

But what he didn't expect was that those words almost electrified Hope, melting her brain to slosh.

"A-Ah... AH!!!!" Hope screamed, her body shaking, and her mouth gapped, screaming in orgasmic bliss.

Hope's legs tightened around Gerhart's waist, forcing him into her deepest parts as he felt her insides violently spasming.

"Guh!!!" With a final grunt, Gerhart experienced the biggest climax he had in his life.

Splurt* Splurt* Splurt*

The duo shuddered, riding their respective orgasms, clinging to each other. After a minute, they calmed down.

"Hah. Hah." Gerhart panted, laying on top of Hope.

"Hah. Hah. I love you, Gerhart..." Hope muttered, still shaky.

"I love you too, Hope..." Gerhart replied. "But is it okay for you to get— Mmm."

Hope silenced Gerhart with a deep kiss. After their lips separated, Hope spoke with a sweet look. "Don't ruin the moment, dummy."

"... I love you." Gerhart swallowed his worries and tactfully said.

Hope's smile widened as she gave Gerhart another deep kiss while connected from below.

Creek*

The pair suddenly heard a creek from the bed and looked up, only to see Havre looking at them with strange eyes.

"Did you just bone while I was sleeping here?" Havre weirdly asked.

"..."

"..."

Gerhart and Hope didn't know how to respond to that.

38