Chapter 32 – Dominator’s Touch. (R-18)
860 5 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After they drank some juice, Irene locked the door from inside with a board, and the trio went to Irene's bedroom and closed the windows, lighting it with a glowing crystal, shedding dim purple light.

Without hesitation, the trio stripped to their underwear.

After stripping himself, Gerhart saw the young and beautiful mother in her early twenties with sizeable breasts and child-bearing hips in her loincloth, her smooth body with a bit of fat that didn't have a sign of giving birth bare to Gerhart's eyes.

"Wow, I could never imagine you gave birth." Gerhart earnestly said.

"Why, thank you. I try hard to keep myself in shape." Irene smiled and then hungrily looked at Gerhart's tall figure and the bulge in his loincloth. "And you are not shabby yourself." She flirted.

"Irene, please lay on the bed." Havre, who also stripped to her underwear, instructed.

Irene did as instructed and relaxedly lay on the bed. "The oil is in the nightstand."

"I know." Havre nodded and turned to Gerhart. "Gerhart, I'm going to teach you Aura Massage, so pay close~ attention, okay?" She playfully said.

"Okay," Gerhart replied, acting like an obedient student.

"Good. When doing massage, there are two options- with or without oil. While it isn't necessary to use oil, it can improve the overall effects of the massage. Irene prefers oil massage, and we will use her concoction this time." Havre said and took out a bottle from the nightstand. "Aside from using magic to help around, Irene also makes a massage oil I use using materials from the forest in her spare time. It has skin-care benefits and is a good lubricant. It also has a nice floral scent."

"Oh? That's convenient." Gerhart curiously looked at the oil.

"Here. Have a bit." Havre said, pouring a drop on Gerhart's finger.

Gerhart felt the oil with his fingers and took a wif. It felt and smelled good. "Good oil!"

"Thank you. It is a passed-down recipe." Irene said, proud of it.

"Hmhm. I'm going to start now." Havre chuckled and started lathering oil on Irene. "Gerhart, when putting on oil, don't be stingy. Make sure to put enough so she is well-oiled~."

"Mmm~. That's right. Don't miss any spot." Irene said while enjoying the sensation of her body oiled.

Gerhart saw Havre oiling Irene's back, neck, arms, legs, inner thighs, and even butt. When she finished, Havre started massaging Irene. "When doing Aura Massage, you must first loosen the muscles to increase blood circulation, or the results would be lesser."

Havre earnestly massaged Irene while teaching Gerhart all the places he should focus on.

"When massaging, it is essential to not only passively massage but also actively move the recipient's body and interact with her. Without cooperation, you can't properly massage them." Havre said and gently gestured Irene to move her arm in a certain way, allowing her to massage below the shoulder blade. "For example, there are many knots below the shoulder blade, but you need the recipient to move to access it."

"Hm... I see..." Gerhart noted, fascinated.

To him, it felt like a lesson about human anatomy and massage. He found it pretty interesting.

"When massaging, don't be afraid to use some force when finding stubborn knots; it might cause some bruising at first, but it is essential for smooth blood circulation. But I massage her once a week, so she barely has any knots." Havre explained.

"She is a regular?" Gerhart asked.

"Yes. I massage Irene once a week." Havre said.

"Havre is very good at it. It is one of those times I get to relax." Irene spoke with contentment.

"Hm." Gerhart nodded and continued observing.

Soon, after Havre finished with the back and arms, she focused on the legs before advancing toward the inner thighs. "One of the most stressed areas are the inner thighs and buttocks. Of course, you need permission to access them, but Irene allows it." Havre explained as she began massaging the area.

"Oh... Ah..." Irene moaned.

Gerhart felt himself grow hard as he saw the erotic scene, Havre's hands massaging around Irene's privates yet not touching them, causing Irene's butt to rise and her legs to spread slightly, her loincloth a bit damp.

"Okay, please turn around." However, Havre feigned ignorance. Instead, she stopped and gave an instruction.

Irene held herself back and turned on her back. Havre once again began to oil Irene again.

"In a complete massage, although the back is the most important, the front is also necessary. I skipped it with you since you only needed to sense Aura." Havre explained and began massaging Irene's front.

At first, she focused on the shoulders, belly, waist, and sides, but then her hands touched close to Irene's breasts and stopped.

"Irene, take off your breast cover," Havre instructed.

"Yes," Irene took off her breast cover, revealing her heaving breasts and hardened, pink nipples.

"While it might not be obvious, muscle knots exist around and underneath the breasts. The bigger they are, the more difficult they are to reach. Make sure to use massage oil or skin-friendly lubricants since the skin is more delicate there." Havre said and began lathering oil on Irene's breasts.

"Mmm... Ah..." Deliberately or not, Irene moaned, her body writhing, making Gerhart even more excited, imagining himself doing the massage.

"However, it seems like Irene only has one knot here..." Havre said and lifted Irene's left breast, massaging under it with her thumb.

"Ouch..." Irene winced.

"Done," Havre said and left the breasts alone. "And now, there is the final part."

Havre's hands reached Irene's lower body, and without needing to say anything, Irene took off her loincloth, a trail of translucent and viscous liquid trailing out.

"Gerhart, come here. I want you to watch closely~." Havre grinned and turned to Irene. "Irene. Widen up. Let Gerhart see~."

Irene blushed more, but she still obediently opened her legs, letting Gerhart see her enflamed snatch and erect clit.

"Gulp..." Gerhart gulped, his eyes glued.

"Now, make sure to probe her labia majora thoroughly for any knots," Havre said while dragging around Irene's snatch, oiling it as she did.

Like waves, her hands dragged over and over, stretching the outside and exposing her clit. She also found one place and rubbed it, removing the knot she found.

"Mmm..." Irene moaned, both in pleasure and pain.

"Done. We can proceed to the fun part now." Havre smiled.

"Oh... Finally..." Irene said in a relieved, expectant voice.

"Gerhart, I want you to pay even closer attention now. The Aura Massaging isn't merely about pouring in Aura but making it vibrate in a healing frequency. While lesser use can help others sense Aura, intermediate masseuses can promote the healing of bruised areas, which is somewhat pleasurable to the recipient. But I am the only advanced masseuse in the village and can heal hidden injuries, and the side-effect of this is that my massages are exceptionally pleasurable." Havre said and began massaging the reddened areas she bruised.

"Oh... it's nice..." Irene muttered, allowing Havre to do as she pleased.

"Gulp*..." Gerhart gulped again as he watched Havre play Irene like a musical instrument.

Havre massaged the arms, shoulders, neck, breasts, stomach, legs, pelvis, and labia major. By the time she finished, Irene's vagina was like a broken faucet, gushing liquids freely, invitingly twitching.

"Now, Gerhart. After you finish massaging and soothing every part, the massage is over. Anything above this is not a regular massage but a sexual service and needs explicit consent. Irene~, want me to give you a happy ending?" Havre asked in a playful voice.

"Please do..." Irene requested, almost pleading.

"See? Consent is important." Havre said, her hand gently probing Irene's snatch.

"Oh..." Irene shook, her hips rising to seek pleasure.

But then, Havre retracted her hands. "But too bad, I don't want to. If you want, you can do it yourself." She said in a teasing voice.

"Eh?" Irene uttered in a confused voice and then started to plead. "Havre! Please don't tease me like that! Please, finish me off!"

"Hm... Although I would usually do it since you are such a good girl, I think there is something better than my fingers right over there." Havre said, looking at Gerhart's bulging crotch. He was so hard that his loincloth could barely contain him. "Why not beg Gerhart to help you?"

"Hah?" Gerhart suddenly woke up from the hot scene and dumbly pointed at himself. "Me?"

Irene suddenly understood Havre's intentions, gave Havre a grateful glance, and spread her legs and vagina toward Gerhart without any shame. "Gerhart, I want you to use your long, hard tool to plug my naughty hole. Please~?" She begged with an erotic voice.

Gerhart felt his sense of reason crumbling. Irene was a beautiful young mother in her prime, and she was begging him to fuck her in such a lewd way. It was hard to restrain himself.

Suddenly, he felt Havre wrap herself against his arm, and her hand gently touched his bulging member through the thin fabric of his loincloth. "I think you won't be needing this~" Havre whispered, undoing Gerhart's loincloth, Gerhart's cock springing out.

"Oh..." The cockstarved Irene almost drooled at the sight.

"He is so much bigger than Bonnie's father... I wonder how much I can fit..." Irene thought in anticipation.

Havre gently grabbed Gerhart's cock and stroked it. "You don't need to hold back. Fuck her like a wild animal and fulfill your male instincts. I will help with the rest."

"!!! Okay." Gerhart eagerly replied, eyes on the prize, boldly walked toward Irene and grabbed her hips.

Irene silently looked at Gerhart, grabbing his bulging member with her hand before lining it with her snatch. "Fuck me." She said in a voice full of desire.

Plunge* Slurp*

With a wet, soapy sound, her overstimulated vagina swallowed Gerhart's length. And as it did, Irene experienced a sudden climax like a wave.

"Mmf!!!" Irene screamed in rapture but covered her mouth as she rode a massive orgasm.

"Oh! Tight!" Gerhart exclaimed as he felt Irene spasming around his cock.

"Keep fucking her. Show no mercy." Havre said next to Gerhart, rubbing his lower back.

"UUoo!" With the extra motivation, Gerhart didn't hesitate and began fucking Irene like a wild animal.

Pa* Pa* Pa* Pa*

"Oh! Oh! Ahi! Aha!" Irene made strange noises as Gerhart ravaged her.

Gerhart's beast-like movements had no grace or technique, only a male seeking self-gratification. However, thanks to his large phallus and the plentiful stimulation she previously received, Irene didn't need any more. She was a female animal bred by a strong, young, and eager male, her brain filled with pleasure.

"I'm getting close!" Gerhart uttered after a few minutes. The erotic massage he saw already stimulated him, so he couldn't hold it in much longer.

Hearing this, Havre traced her hand around Irene's lower belly, using her Aura Massage. "Irene, do you want Gerhart to cum inside you?"

"Yesh! I want Gerhart's strong baby! I want to give Bonnie a younger sibling!" Irene said, drowning in pleasure in the act of procreation.

"You heard her, Gerhart. Knock her up." Havre grinned, squeezing Gerhart's butt a bit and pushing him forward.

"Guh!" Gerhart gritted his teeth and hilted himself, shooting his load inside. 

"Oh... Oh..." Irene moaned, experiencing her fourth or fifth orgasm since they started, feeling hot in her stomach.

They both knew that this wasn't lovemaking. It was lust-filled breeding sex, like two animals in the breeding season.

Soon, they both calmed down from their mutual orgasm. Gerhart unplugged his half-flaccid member from her vagina with a wet pop, the mixture of their love juices dripping out.

"Hah. Hah. That was wonderful. Thank you for giving me your seed." Irene said with a heartfelt look of joy of a mother. But then, she saw Gerhart's member harden again. "Eh? You want to do it again?"

Gerhart didn't say anything and let actions do the rest. He grabbed Irene's leg and turned her around.

"E-Eh? Can we wait for five more mi- Oh!" Irene tried negotiating, but Gerhart didn't care, plunging himself inside her.

If Irene were his lover, he would be more considerate. But she wasn't. She was just a female in heat, and he was a horny male. He let his male instincts do all the thinking as he began pounding her, her buttocks jiggling.

Creek* Pa* Creek* Pa* Creek* Pa*

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Irene moaned, her breasts swaying as she was fucked like a bitch.

"Hah. Hah. Hah." Gerhart grunted like a bull.

While fucking her and watching her defenseless back, Havre came to his side and whispered.

"Gerhart, don't forget the plan," Havre said.

"I know..." Gerhart whispered back, remembering what they talked about before.

.

.

.

Earlier, in the massage room.

"Gerhart, I want you to fuck Irene," Havre grinned.

"Eh?! Why?" Gerhart asked in disbelief.

"Although we want to subdue Irene, we should avoid violence. One wrong move, and she might cast a third-circle spell against us. She is good at Insta-Casting, after all." Havre explained.

"That... Would be bad." Gerhart nodded. "Then what should we do?"

"Oh, this will be fun. You see, Hope and I came up with an idea last night. Instead of using drugs or violence, we can use sex to disorient her, preventing her from casting any spells. I will use my massaging to make her horny and sensitive, and you just start fucking her when I tell you." Havre explained.

"That's it?" Gerhart asked in disbelief.

"Well, most of it. There is one more thing. Hope?" Havre turned to Hope, who was getting massaged.

"You now have the power of Conquest, and two of its core principles are Domination and Subjugation. Although you can't instantly command everyone you see to commit suicide, you have mind-influencing powers. If you have someone subdued and subjected to long periods of exposure, they will gradually break down and become subservient. However, there are shortcuts to this process. By taking in your bodily fluids as a conduit and mentally weakening them through an activity that creates a connection, it is easier to dominate them, lowering their mental resistance and even accepting you as their lord, and mind-blowing sex is one such method. In their confusion, they will receive you, and you can shoot your bodily fluids straight into their vagina, giving you a conduit. This combination and close contact will allow you a window to dominate their minds, making them your Thralls." Hope explained.

"But how do I do that?" Gerhart asked.

"It is instinctive. You only need to wish to dominate Irene, and your power will automatically run by itself. Of course, this power will tax your body, and even those weaker than you can oppose it if they are resistant enough, but I believe you can use it on Irene in these conditions." Hope explained.

"If one time isn't enough, you can go at it a few times. The more you tire her out, the less she can think, the easier it will be. Zero violence required." Havre added.

"Will she detect it?" Gerhart worriedly asked.

"It is one of the most subtle powers in your arsenal. I refuse to believe she can notice it while getting railed. Of course, you should avoid using it on someone much stronger than you." Hope said.

"And there you have it. Go wild." Havre grinned.

.

.

.

After Gerhart remembered it, he looked at Irene, his eyes shining with a silver light.

"I want to dominate her." Gerhart thought.

As he thought that, he felt some of his strength drained.

At the same time, Irene slowly had weird thoughts crossing her mind. "Such a strong and virile guy. I want to get fucked by him every day. I want him to dominate me and make me his bitch. I want him to be my master so I can serve him..." She didn't realize that her eyes slowly lit up with silver light.

But then, she suddenly remembered Bonnie, her cute daughter. "W-Wait... I can't..." She thought, the silver light flickering.

Just as she was about to resist it, she felt a hand massaging her breasts from underneath. "Hahi?!" She exclaimed.

"Irene, how about you be Gerhart's bitch in bed? While in bed, you can be his sex slave, and he will pound you all you want, and outside, you can be a good mother. You only need to do it until you get pregnant, right?" Havre whispered sweet poison in Irene's ears while playing with Irene's breasts.

"That's right... It's only in bed. I don't need to worry about anything. I'll just play along and be his loyal breeding bitch in bed. And then I will be a good mother when I am not." Irene thought, the silver light in her eyes growing like a raging flame.

"Gerhart! Make me your sex slave! Breed me like I am your bitch! I am yours!" Irene said, pleasure filling her mind as she did as if to reward her.

"Fufu~. Gerhart, mark her as yours. Make her your servant." Havre said, not fearing Irene would hear it.

Irene mistook Havre's words as a sort of sex play, but Gerhart knew what she meant.

Without hesitation, while relentlessly fucking Irene, he placed his hand on her head, forcing her on her pillow, and said, "Become my slave."

Black energy seeped into Irene's head, her mind going haywire, her expression distorted. "I will! I will be your slave!"

Irene showed no resistance and even actively took in the energy, not realizing she was sealing her fate due to the excessive pleasure. The energy seemed to have detected her situation and selected a role suitable for her expertise.

 

Use your body to serve well and bear many heirs, Concubine.

 

"Yesh! I will bear many healthy heirs! So use me as you want!" Irene answered with rapture, her priorities overwritten.

Once Gerhart felt she became his Thrall, he thrust harder into her and released for the second time. "Guh..."

"Ah..." Irene shook as she felt a hot current entering her, spasming.

Once done, Gerhart pulled out of Irene with a pop. Consciously or not, Irene raised her butt higher as if to keep the semen inside, giving Gerhart a view of his handiwork.

"Holy shit... I just did that, didn't I? I feel like a villain. Did being a villain feel this good?" Gerhart wondered.

While he was thinking that, He suddenly felt a hand grab his wet dick, covered in mixed love juices. Looking down, he saw Havre kneeling, handling his tool with care and worship. "I will clean it." She said and started lovingly licking it.

"Oh..." Gerhart enjoyed the sensation of his sensitive dick lapped by Havre's hungry tongue.

"If people knew a future Sword Saint was lovingly cleaning my dick with her mouth after fucking another woman, how would they react?" This thought made the cleaning fellatio all that more pleasing.

Finally, after cleaning him for two minutes, Havre kissed his balls. "I finished, my lord," Havre said, looking up at Gerhart with adoration, a pubic hair stuck to her lips.

"This is so lewd!" Gerhart thought, his member growing hard again.

"Ah! My lord. While I would serve you with glee, we should save it for later. Bonnie can come any time now." Havre said, hinting at the time.

"Right." Gerhart woke up from his reverie.

"What should I do with Irene? Should I cast a contraception spell on her?" Havre asked.

"... Nah. Let Irene have it." Gerhart said. Usually, he would have used a contraception spell on her, but for some reason, he felt that it would be a good thing for her to bear him children. In any case, she didn't have crucial uses like Hope and Havre. Besides, she was beautiful, and he had a good impression of her, so he didn't mind her mothering him a kid, especially since she wanted it in the first place.

"Is it the effect of the Conquest thing? Meh, whatever." Gerhart shrugged.

44