Chapter 12: In the Hands of My Kidnapper
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I hoped that Jonathan would pick up my location and figure out who the kidnapper was before handing over the money, but that chance was blown. "Tyler said that the little girl was from a wealthy family and that her father is a coward, but I didn’t sense any fear and panic when hearing his voice," Kalvin mentioned to the driver.

Jonathan tried to figure out who the kidnapper could be, “Tyler Cohan? It was that bad guy!” he thought.

People who dared to provoke Jonathan weren’t ordinary people. I was surprised that Jonathan did not go crazy this time, but he was afraid that I may suffer more if they were irritated by him. So, he remained calm for my sake.

I tried to explain to them, but I could only groan, as my mouth was covered. "Will they call the police?” the driver asked.

"If we don’t go to get the money today, I’ll let Tyler play tricks on them tomorrow," said Kalvin.

"Good idea!" said the driver.

Kalvin grinned and pinched my face, looking at my legs indecently, "Go to the original place and wait for me to have a little fun," he said. I kicked him with all my strength, at that moment I missed Alan so desperately, far more than any other moment in my life.

As the car kept moving forward, there were fewer people around and the road became rather bumpy. Finally, the car stopped at the door of an abandoned warehouse, and I was carried and thrown upon the cold ground. The dust-choked me, and I burst into tears. I struggled to sit up, seeing the dusty ground, I looked up and saw a whip, chains, and two knives, as well as some food, which could feed us for three days.

They were fully prepared and didn’t plan to send me out alive. Kalvin held me down on the ground. My flimsy school uniform was torn up under his hands, revealing white lace underwear, under which was my immature body.

Seeing the man taking off his pants, I shook my head desperately. He yanked a large bunch of my hair, I had no time to care about the pain. I just shook my head and groaned. I gave up the last glimmer of hope. “No one can save me from this awful place,” I thought.

I just hoped that the time would pass by quickly and he wouldn’t let me suffer too much. I seemed to hate Jonathan less and I hoped he would show up and call my name, "Desiree! " Just as I closed my eyes, there was a loud bang.

I opened my eyes in surprise, and the frightened kidnapper pulled up his pants and grabbed a knife in a panic. The huge iron gate had been pushed open. A man in a tattered cowboy suit came in, followed by at least twenty men with knives.

"Teddy Lowe!" Kalvin said as he dropped the knife quickly greeted him, taking a cigarette from his pocket, saying, "If you have any instructions, just inform me, was it much trouble getting here? " he asked.

Teddy, Jonathan’s henchman, ignored him and quickly dialed Jonathan’s number on his phone. He spoke with great awe, "Boss, I've found the place, the warehouse behind the mountain... "

Teddy pushed Kalvin aside and seeing me on the ground, he said to Jonathan," It’s all right. It doesn’t matter!" Putting down the phone, he kicked Kalvin in the lower abdomen and shouted, "You know you should never have done this, now you’ve got a problem!”

Kalvin held his abdomen, and was silent for a while, then squeezed out the words, "What is the matter?"

"How should I know! I've never seen Boss Jonathan got mad to such a degree. We all got instructions to search for you! And the boss ordered that if the girl is alive, you will be spared, but if the girl dies, to have your hands and feet cut off," Teddy replied.

Kalvin was so scared and fell to the ground, saying, " Please save me, Teddy, I've followed you for so long."

"Save it,” Teddy said. Then he lifted his foot and gave him another kick and said, "Your stupid brother, Tyler, escaped from prison, he is doomed."

I had no interest in listening to them going on and on. I dragged my body and sat up slowly, resting my legs against the cold, iron box behind me, breathing deeply. If I could talk, I would like to ask them, “When the hell is Jonathan Li getting here?”

0