Chapter 13: The struggle is Over
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soon, I heard the sound of screeching brakes outside the door, I thought it was Jonathan, so I looked around outside.

A man dressed in a coat edged in black fur got out of the car, followed by others. He seemed to be a hotshot of some sort. He was also rather tall, over six feet, and he had quite an air about him.

Somehow, I thought I had seen him somewhere before, but couldn't remember where. He walked up to me and untied me. After uncovering my mouth, he took off his black leather coat and put it around me. He asked, "Are you alright?" I shook my head and when seeing his handsome face, I finally remembered.

"You?" I could hardly believe it while looking at the handsome man in front of me “Aren't you Troy Yang?”

"Yes!" he replied quickly.

The first time I met him was a year ago, he was dressed up like a peacock. His appearance was so attractive, he had gorgeous eyes and was very charming. I thought that both he and Jonathan were equally attractive.

That day, when he saw Jonathan he gave him a loving hug and said, “Dear brother, Jonathan!" They seemed so close to each other.

"Desiree!... "Jonathan said as he frowned at my pale, pink shirt, “Why do you dress like this?”

He looked at me and laughed. It is not your taste, right? And since when have you liked this kid?”

Jonathan coughed, cleared his throat and said, "A kid is more innocent... obedient."

"Oh... " he smiled at me and turned to Jonathan again saying," She's too thin... Can she handle your strength?”

His words made me blush and I lowered my face in silence. Jonathan put his arm around my shoulder and walked over to a line of clothes. He handed a piece of clothing to me, "Desiree, you go in and put this on. Don't bother with his nonsense."

The first time I met Troy, I thought he was just a playboy. Now, of course, he looked a bit like the boss, and the murderous look in his eyes gave me a chill.

Kalvin was trying to crawl over, frightened, he said "Boss! Please give me a chance. I don't know what's going on, I have no idea.”

Troy stood up and yelled at him, dragging him by his collar, "Haven’t you ever seen a woman in your life? How dare you touch Jonathan’s woman!"

"What? Jonathan’s woman?” said Kalvin. He was kneeling on the ground with such fear in his eyes. It was obvious that he was really scared.

He said in a trembling voice, "Tyler did not tell me her identity.” If I knew it, I would dare not have touched her. "

“Tyler!” Troy said as he clenched his fists, his blue veins bulging in his fingers. “Where is he?” he asked.

“I don't know!” Kalvin replied.

The frightened driver came to his senses and responded, “I know, I know! Yesterday I saw him speaking to someone who helped him immigrate illegally to do business. And they agreed to get going once the money was ready.”

“Teddy, take him to find Tyler!”Troy shouted.

“Yes!” he said. He was a little cocky before, but now he didn't dare to raise his head, he quietly waved to the others and slipped away.

“Wait a minute!” Troy called him, “I want him alive. If you don't get Tyler, don’t come back.” His raging anger showed in his handsome face. I thought that he came as per Jonathan's order.

“Yes, Boss!” he replied. Teddy drove away with a few other men.

0