Chapter 36: Spend Time Together
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If someone asked me when I felt happiest, I would tell them without hesitation, when I was seventeen! The man with the evil charm gave me a sweet memory. In the least romantic ward, we spent three months together.

Sometimes he read the papers quietly and so did I. When we raised our heads together, we smiled at one another. When I woke up at night, seeing him asleep, I quietly reached out and touched his hand. Then he would wake up suddenly to seize my hand.

When turning off the light, we would chat, lying on the bed. I told him what happened at school, while he told me previous stories about his life. Although our two worlds were so different, we still concentrate on the conversation.

Sometimes we would eat the same apple, banana, or even the same plate of food. He would also be very childish and try to get me to sleep on his bed, I would always throw my pillow at him.

At times, my silk pajamas button loosened when I turned over while I was sleeping, which he noticed when he woke up in the morning. Then he would say to me seriously: "Go and buy some pajamas without buttons."

I bought some without buttons, and the next day he angrily told me, "Buy one with a higher collar."

I obediently went to buy a pair that covered me up, and came back to ask what he thought, he said to me with a smile, "Desiree, can you sleep naked?"

I looked down and smiled. The day he got out of the hospital, he said he would date me.

Knowing that it was something couples did, I agreed.

When that day arrived, he took me to see brightly colored flowers. They were as beautiful as the sea. Standing among the flowers, he told me about the beautiful love between the flower god and the leaf god, who were born from the same root but never met.

Then he kissed the tears on my face and took a flower to bind my ring finger and asked, "If this is the wedding ring I gave you, would you marry me now?" The bright red flower on my fingers was gorgeous in the sun.

"I do!" I cried and hugged him.

"You promise so easily,” he was a little dumbfounded. "Don't you want a beautiful diamond ring, a grand wedding with a marriage certificate?" he wondered.

"Can you give it to me?” I asked and raised my hand and let the golden light shine on the sea of red flowers. "I know you can't! So... That's enough!” I said.

It was enough that he loved me! Blood, a red flower that represents eternal love, was enough! Later, the flower withered, I still didn’t want to throw it away and carefully stored in a delicate box.

One day, he saw it in my drawer and said to me, "Only a diamond can symbolize eternal love!"

In fact, I preferred the special flower. He held me in his arms, and when he lifted my face, I closed my eyes. After a long time, I did not feel anything on my lips.

I opened my eyes curiously and saw his cunning smile as he asked, "Do you like me kissing you? If you don’t like it, I won't force you, he said and sat on the ground, somewhat disappointed, taking off his coat and lying down slowly. I sat beside him and whispered, "Em, I don’t hate it."

"Do you mean you like it?” he smiled, closing his eyes, and said with a tired expression, "I'm a little tired, not in the mood. Let’s continue another day."

Has anyone ever said that women couldn't kiss men? I jumped up at him quickly and gave him a sudden kiss on the lips. My tooth hit his lip. Not allowing him to resist, I used my tongue to pry open his closed teeth and reach in to lick his stiff tongue. His lips were so soft. After the kiss, I was about to get up when he turned around and pushed me down.

"I can't praise your kissing skills!” he rubbed his and wiped the saliva, "I must teach you myself,” he said. Then he pressed his lips on my slightly open mouth. It was not tender, but an aggressive and hot kiss, which melted my body and excited me, leaving no room for me to breath. I was dizzy and out of breath, so I pushed him away.

Later, I put my head on his arms and fell asleep under the warm sunshine and the refreshing smell of his body. I didn't know how much time had gone by, when I woke up, he was looking at me, his eyes reflected the sunset, red flowers, and infinite love...

We were chatting among the flowers. When we were talking about the stars, a falling star passed across the sky. It was like the tears of my parents. My heart was scorching with pain, but I still buried my face in his chest stubbornly and said to myself,” Just for a while, for a while.

0