2. The App
361 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sprawled out on the black leather couch in my dorm, I scrolled through my phone. The sweltering summer heat had bested me today, and the lack of air conditioning within the small college dorm made for a sticky, humid day. I wiped my sweaty brown hair back and I set my profile on the Blaze app. A window popped up

*Choose for pictures for your profile! Good photos will boost your engagement on the app!"

And I scrolled through my camera roll, searching. After a few minutes I had settled on a set of photos. The first of which, a picture Vice took of me smiling at a party. I'd say it highlighted my good facial features and carefree attitude. The second of which, I chose a topless one. I wasn't fit as Vice, or Emi, but I was skinny, and surely there was an audience for that. I settled on two basic selfies for the final photos, showing off my unkempt, medium length brown hair, straight nose, and elevated cheekbones. I set my name, inputting "Taylor", and set my bio:

"College student looking for NSA fun"

And I was set. An animation of a flame engulfing the screen played, and a photo of a redhead girl showed up. Swipe right if you like, swipe left if you don't, that's what the app said. The picture was of her in normal everyday clothes: A green halter top, and jeans. She was somewhat pretty. I scrolled down to look at her next photo and what the fuck? She kneeled in front of a mirror in a red swimsuit, high waisted, showing off elaborate curves, thick thighs, and she had quite a large chest. I swiped right, of course. And I swept, and I swept, and I swept. A tall black girl that seemed like she played volleyball. A short blonde girl that looked pretty intelligent, but had some pretty promiscuous photos. Eventually I decided to just swipe right on every single girl. I think the app matched my own settings to the girls I would be shown? All of these women had their status set to "looking for hookups" and quite a few of them were quite nearby, likely on the same campus?

After I swiped for roughly ten minutes, the app said I had no more swipes for the day and had to wait 12 hours to swipe again. Fuck. I sat for a few minutes and wait to see if I got any notifications before I got bored. I sat up out of the couch, the leather making a wet noise as it pulled back from my skin, and searched my fridge for something to eat. Damn, it was 3 pm already? I poured some cold milk into a bowl and ate some cornflakes, impatiently waiting for signs of life from the app that was supposed to fix everything. I could feel my cock expanding underneath my shorts as I thought of all the potential possibilities. A dorm to myself, zero supervision. Even if it was only an app, I finally had attempted to put myself out there, and now it was just a matter of waiting. But this wasn't good enough. Had Vice and Serena already found action by now? It had almost been an entire day. Am I off to a late start in this contest? If I won this contest by having sex with thirty girls, would I even still hold hooking up with Emi as this prize to be cherished? I could feel the beads of sweat forming and dripping down my skin like a fountain as thoughts raced through my head. On this volcanic day, the air in my dorm was thick, almost suffocating.

*Bzzz bzzz*

My phone vibrated across from me on the couch. Despite all my lethargy from the oppressive summer heat, I instantly reached over. I opened blaze and saw a two notifications. The first notification:

*Alexa has matched with you*

I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

The second notification:

"One new message, from Alexa"

And of course, I instantly opened it

"Hey, you're pretty cute. I'm in first year at this Uni and have mainly been wanting to mess around with guys away from home, but haven't had much luck so far. Would you be interested in hanging out this week?"

Is that even a fucking question? I immediately started crafting my response. Thoughts continued to flow through my head. Fuck, we're both on the hookup category. Is mentioning sex directly a turn-off? Is sex assumed here? An unspoken contract?

"I'm in the same boat lol. Seems like we're pretty close-by. Maybe we could grab drinks together? When are you free?"

And she shot a message back.

"Yeah, drinks is fine. There's a few bars around campus we could go to. Does Friday sound fine?"

I checked the date on my phone. Tuesday. It was fucking Tuesday. Friday was a long time away. Who knew how much action Serena and Vice would get up to by that time? I couldn't be last place. But, it was a start.

"Yeah, Friday evening is perfect. Ill message you then!"

Okay, at the very least I was guaranteed to have one partner down this week. It was a start. But as I messaged back and forth with Alexa, I could feel hard cock pushing against the insides of my boxers. Precum dripped. Was I this depraved? The mere thought of fucking this Alexa girl for the first time prompted an animalistic-energy to course through my body.

And then something occurred to me. How had I not thought about this sooner? I looked at the time. It was 9:40 PM. Another thought popped up and it was something I needed to confirm right away. I texted Emi

"Hey Emi, how exactly does the scoring for this contest work?

She responded almost instantly.

"Hmmm. Lets say. Half a point for non-penetration acts like oral, fingering, etc, 1 point for intercourse. I feel like that's kind of boring though. . . ."

"No, that's perfectly fine" I responded

"Nope, there needs to be some weird twist to make it more fun for me!"

She input a smiley emoji

"How about, you get x10 points for doing any acts with someone of the same sex? Or a trans girl. So lets say you gave a blowjob, while getting head from a girl would be a 0.5, you sucking a cock would give you 5 full points."

"Um, sure, I guess? None of us are going to utilize that rule though lol"

"Maybe, but just remember it exists."

"And how are we going to keep score?"

"Honor system? You guys aren't lame enough to lie about the amount of people you've slept with right? I can trust you to tally things up yourselves?"

"Yeah, that works."

"Great, I'll let Serena and Vice know soon!"

So, the idea hand in mind would only net me a 0.5. But, that was better than nothing. And if all went well, it would happen near instantly. I scrolled through the contacts of my phone and began writing a message.

"Hey Serena, I thought of an easy way for both of us to make some quick points. Want to come over right now and give me a blowjob?"

The weird complex Serena has with Vice? She didn't have that with me. She's turned him down for years, even though he usually passively jokes about getting with her, but I just couldn't imagine her acting like that with me over a simple favor that helped both of us out.

I pressed send and waited for a response. . ..

3