3. Serena
374 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh fuck!"

Serena could feel a loose pressure at the back of her head, as the powerful grip of his wide forearms pulled her jet-black hair back. Her face was nearly buried in the pillow while her back was arched, her pussy being vigorously fucked from behind. She could feel the enormous body weight of the man behind her as the repeatedly thrust his cock into her. His balls slapping against her tight ass.

Back and forth. Back and forth.

She gripped the sheets tighter, letting out a few excited moans. Is this is what she was missing out on all these years? This was sex? Each time the man behind her spoke she could feel the energy coursing throughout her body.

"God, you're so fucking tight. You like that? Being fucked like a little whore?"

"Yes daddy, I love it. Your cock feels so good inside me" she said. She couldn't believe she said it, but something uncontrollable had come over her.

He leaned forwards while he was fucking her from behind and she could feel his thick, hairy chest press up against her slender, exposed back. He began to thrust slower, but deeper.

Her toes curled.

She turned around and kissed him. Her tongue intersecting with his. Two wet snakes, wrestling. He roughly flipped her over, stared her in the face, and fucked her missionary. Her eyes nearly rolled back into her head and she began to squirt all over his lower abdomen, all over his cock.

"I'm fucking cumming" he said, and he pulled his enormous cock out of her, took the condom off, and ejaculated hot, white cum all over her chest. He grabbed a paper towel and wiped the cum off of her. His buzz cut helped accentuate the almost stone-like features of his face. Chiseled jaw, and an overall square-like composition. Naked, he held a near god-like composition. A thick, burly man, but extremely muscled, with tattoos tracing his skin all over.

"Damn, that was great! You sure that was your first time" he said, smiling

"Maybe I'm a natural" Serena responded, winking.

He pulled up his jeans, and she sat on the bed, hooking her black-lace bra.

"See you in class tomorrow?" he said

"No promises" Serena responded.

Jacob was a student in her literature class, that was in her group for a semester-long project. She invited him over tonight to do "group work" and just has Emi had told her, the sex naturally fell into place. He probably wasn't exactly her type, but she shouldn't deny that she was immensely turned on by him nonetheless. She lay sprawled across her bed in her black lingerie when she heard her phone's text alert go off. Reading it carefully, he raised an eyebrow.

"A blowjob?" she texted back. Her first reaction was simple. All she could think was, "what?". But she thought about it, and Taylor's proposition made sense. He was cute. She remembered the text she received from Emi prior to getting her brains fucked out by Jacob, and thought. Was .5 points to suck Taylor's dick worth it? She didn't care as much about the prize as much as Taylor or Jacob, but she was attracted to women as well, and did find Emi hot. More than anything though, being the boys in this contest would give her absolute dominance over them socially, within their circle at least. And that was something she could leverage later on. Might as well learn how to give a blowjob now before she found herself within many more encounters later down the line, she thought.

"Fine, I'll be over in a few minutes."

she buttoned up her tight black skinny jeans, and threw a black pullover-hoodie over her bra as she walked out of the door of her dorm.

The lights of nearby buildings and streets illuminated her surroundings as she walked along a campus sidewalk, headed towards Taylor's dorm. She thought to herself. I just got relentlessly fucked, and now I'm on my way to put one of my best friend's dicks in my mouth. Is this ok? Am I a slut?

She quickly navigated out of those perilous mental waters, re-assuring herself that she was young and in university. This might be the only time in her life she gets to act like this, so, might as well have fun. She walked up the steps to Taylor's dorm, her white sports-shoes crunching against the rough cement, and texted him.

"I'm here."

 

Serena

Serena

2