Ultimate Human
1.8k 4 101
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A massive shockwave rumbles throughout the mountain, the entire cultivation room is filled with a qi mist formed out of fate Qi..... and a figure emerges. Deimos has awakened her divine form.

Emerging from this could of mist, Deimos can be seen without many differences between her current form from before..... the one change is how she now feels like the has more control over fate Qi, and how she also feels much stronger in every way.

[New Achievement, Become an Ultimate Race +200,000 achievement points]

[Divinity - 1 --> 2]

Looking at herself, Deimos notices that there are golden markings covering her arms..... and probably her face too. She attempts to use Qi and these markings start to glow. Deimos walked to the door of the cultivation room and opened the doors.

In an instant, Enbris materializes out of flames in front of her and he begins to speak "I see you have acquired your divine form! You seem to have gotten the divine form of your own race which makes you a supreme version, now you have an insane amount of potential with supreme qi"

Chuckling to herself, Deimos tells him "that can't be it because I've been a supreme human from the start... what does that mean now? Is it an ultimate race or something?"

With a shocked expression Enbris confirms with her "You were a supreme race from the start?"

"Yes.... is that a bad thing?" Deimos asks with a concerned face

Enbris then asks her what cultivation realm she is at. Responding truthfully she tells him that she is the first major realm in 2 cultivation types, and is in the process of replacing her body cultivation which is at the second major realm.

"You... are quite talented at cultivation, Supreme qi which supreme races use is much harder to cultivate..... your supreme qi explains why I thought you were a basic mortal with no cultivation when we met. Of course I saw your little technique, but its not like I can sense supreme qi

Another thing is that you managed to become an ultimate race....... you never see ultimate races anywhere! There are so few and they can wield Ultimate version of qi, just like you had supreme qi before. Well I think giving you the divine awakening technique was enough for me. You should leave now!"

Wide eyed Deimos asked "Wha- leave now? you still haven't told me where the ice spiders were and its been a week"

Looking back at Deimos with an annoyed expression, Enbris says "Just keep going the way you were going... you should make it to their nest on the other side of this mountain range where its icy and cold"

Deimos thanks Enbris for his help and she leaves the mansion out the other side and starts her journey to the other side of the mountain range 'Was this mission really needing a time limit of this long? Also I should check my stats'

As Deimos goes to open her system, she notices that the golden markings on her body have faded away and she no longer has the massively boosted control over fate qi. 'This must be the second part of the technique, I need to actively utilize my divine form or I will be returned to normal

According to the technique I will eventually be able to increase the power of the technique.... and I will be able to keep it up permanently at some point"

Suddenly a system screen pops up in front of Deimos's face... Yahweh is trying to contact Deimos again. Selecting the only option (accept) Yahweh's "form" is displayed on the screen. "Hohohoho! It seems you have become an ultimate race! So fast too...... this is very impressive hohohoho!

Now I personally don't have ultimate qi because I use Omniversal Qi..... But I do harvest supreme qi from your old universe for my weakest moves like destroying galaxies hohoho! I will tell you one thing about your Divine form and how its special.... I won't be answering your questions though.

Firstly your divine form is extremely special compared to others... Usually a divine form is based off of one or two techniques or stats that the individual has, but for you its everything hohohoho! So you have the strongest divine form! Apart from mine which you see now of course..... but I'm on another level entirely hohohoho!

well.... that was everything I wanted to say..... oh yeah! Another thing, don't trust that Enbris fellow too much... he really meant it when he told you that it was a normal thing for Divine beings to teach the younger ones their divine awakening hohohoho! Toodaloo now my little Deimos!"

The system window closed 'Yahweh really meant it when he told me he wouldn't answer questions huh....' continuing with her business Deimos opens the system status window to check out everything that changed.

---------{Status}---------

Name: Deimos

Active Title: Deimos, Incarnation of terror

Race: Supreme Human

Bloodline: Ultimate Human

Physique: None

Age: [Irrelevant (Divinity Causes agelessness)]

Body Cultivation Realm: Muscle Refinement 6

Spirit Cultivation Realm: Spirit discovery 2

Qi Cultivation Realm: Qi sensing 2

Strength - 18 (strong)

Durability - 30 (very durable)

Willpower/Mental strength - 15 (strong mind)

Qi - 6 (first steps)

Agility/Speed - 18 (fast)

Charisma/Charm - 9 (very good looking)

Luck/Fortune - 114 (Luck o' the Irish)

Divinity - 2 (infant divine, +200% all around boost)

Unused Stat Points: 0

---------{====}---------

All her base stats have 200% of themselves added alongside the initial number. Meaning she has 3x the amount of stats she should have at the moment. This should be strong enough to beat an ice spider queen... right?

Continuing down the mountain, knowing that she probably shouldn't interact with Enbris anymore she focuses on harnessing her divine form, releasing it and doing max speed flash steps all the way down the mountain.... luckily not hitting anything (Deimos made this happen with the fate qi manipulation).

Finally she made it to the base of Enbris's mountain.... just hundreds of more mountains to go. The pressure change doesn't really affect Deimos as when she is in her divine form so she can storm through mountains easily now.

Taking a short break.... its time to do some more running.

101