Class worthy of a kaiser
65 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ah, there it is!" He launches himself over toward the darker parts of the cave where the chilly wind is coming from.

Leon dashes towards the howling wind, its icy fingers biting at his skin. The chill seeps into his bones, but he presses on, slowly into complete darkness.

The barren landscape stretches endlessly before him. He walks on the ground, Leon navigates through rocky terrain and jagged cliffs while keeping his hand ahead so as not to bump into anything dangerous.

He touches the side of the cave, craved by a sharp thing that seems to be dragged for a long time while slightly stressed.

"This is something I don't like, If it is the thing I'm thinking, it's going to be troublesome."

He licks the side of the cave, shuddering all over his body, "So fucking Salty!"

As he rubs his tongue with his gloves he moves a bit faster, 'So it is the way where the Abyssal Elephants push through. I am on the right path but it's going to become a little annoying!'

...

[You've reached the deepest of the tutorial Caves.]

[Hall of Fame is changing again!]

[WARNING!]

[Every system function will not be working inside!]

[Due to utter darkness and lack of sound, you will be suffering from Sensory deprivation!]

Leon smirks as he speaks, "There it is! Now the real tutorial begins." as if he almost didn't die during the centipede's fight. He moves his foot slowly toward something he has longed for a long time, while his one hand is on the cave's wall, supporting his movement.

"A pungent smell is getting stronger, it must be an hour or so long of walking," Leon speaks but nothing can be heard. He shakes his head, 'So, this is why they forbade going here, it's a guaranteed death for somebody who gets lost.'

...

He takes a deep breath and continues walking with his hand on the walls of the cave, 'Thank god for that composer skill, if not I would've pissed my pants.' As Leon cautiously continued through the cave, his foot suddenly met resistance, causing him to yelp in pain.

"Son of a...!" he speaks, hopping back on one foot and clutching his injured foot.

"I hate walking in the dark!" he muttered to himself, examining his foot with his hand. With a grimace, he gingerly probed the area, his fingers brushing against something hard and smooth. He pulled it out, holding it up for inspection.

"A bone," he muttered, holding it up to the feeble light filtering through the cave. "Looks like a big one too. Fuck, if it's the feeding time of those abyssal elephants, I'm gonna be killed in seconds."

he questioned himself, puzzled. "Guess even this cave's sensory deprivation can't dull all my senses."

Leon walks over and over, with no nothing in sight. He constantly rubs his face while pinching his cheeks or his hands, 'I can't feel anything but my eyes are adjusting slowly.' The place seems to be rumbling a little by little. He slowly walks ahead when somebody suddenly scratches his back.

Leon hurriedly looks back but there seems to be nothing. He brushes his shoulder and looks ahead.

SWISH! A sharp boulder falls right before him, almost saved by an inch of distance.

...

Leon falls back with his hand on his chest while hyperventilating.

"SHITTT! Another close call, what's going on?!"

...

As Leon rounds a corner, his eyes catch something shimmering in the distance. With cautious steps, he approaches, his heart pounding. Finally, he reaches the source of the shimmering light and beholds a sight, a dark blue pond but completely dark inside.

Before him lies a vast, expansive lake, its waters a mesmerizing shade of deep azure. But this is no ordinary lake; it emanates a pungent, salty aroma that stings Leon's nostrils. He wrinkles his nose in distaste but can't help but feel a sense of relief wash over him.

"Finally, this mana lake," he mutters to himself, his voice disappearing before even coming out into the cavernous space.

He walks up to a rock and dips his feet inside the lake while his stomach is grunting like crazy. While sighing, he finds a lizard hopping up and down through the cracks of the rock. He swipes his hands, catching it instantly.

"Gotta eat what I can."

As Leon rips the head of the fiery lizard, its spicy juices igniting a fire within him, he relishes the sensation of sustenance coursing through his veins. With a satisfied grunt, he wipes the remnants from his chin. He rubs his cut-off arm, "I need to wait a few more days, to eat these lizards or the salts gonna corrode my flesh."

He throws off a piece of rock while grunting, "I need to get that class and that fucking item."

Meanwhile, inside the waiting room, there's a unique waiting area that is exclusively for premium players. It's lit up by glowing crystals and decorated with hanging formations from the ceiling and seats rising from the ground.

You can hear the sound of faraway waterfalls, making it peaceful. People wait before going into the actual world of Devourers, surrounded by old rock formations and mysterious cave drawings.

The air smells like moss and dirt, making it feel real. There are game consoles for fun and lights that make everything look even more beautiful. This special place mixes ancient charm with modern coziness.

Sophia extends her arms while yawning, "Finally, the penalties are gone." She sits on a purple chair while slowly eating a cake with her fancy fork. She claps her hand, and between five maids, a single maid kneeling on the side of the door stands up to take her plate away.

One of the maids whispers to another, "Why are we serving another player like this? In this tutorial stage?"

The other one pinches her slowly while whispering, "Shut up! She's the 'Chosen one.' The mage at the beginning of the tutorial even stuttered speaking of her."

Another one speaks while keeping her eyes low, "Sophia Kaiser, She's regarded as 'Nemesis Nova' or 'Empress' by all the players."

...

"Royalty, hmm?!"

Sophia swipes her hands in the air, while the maids slowly walk away with their heads down. She speaks, "Lilith, is the work done?"

Lilith suddenly appears behind her, "Yes, my liege."

"Alright."

"The number of people who entered the tutorial, safely while combining the premium players and normal players is 1,256 which is 3.6% more than the tutorial before, of course, due to you, my liege."

Lilith flips a paper out of her pocket, "The death rate is 2.1% more than the last tutorial by a player only. Of course, due to you, my liege."

Sophia clears her throat. "AHEM! Just tell me what I asked for!"

Lilith flips between, "I examined every person who entered the waiting room, each name, each face two hundred nine times but I couldn't find your brother." Sophia sighs while keeping her hand on the window, looking over as the silver siblings awkwardly sip tea and Ava failing to catch the fork and knife properly.

"I thought he would be useful."

"Lilith, take care of those two. I need somebody to fulfill the role that Leon left."

Lilith nods.

[You have consumed more than 100 fiery lizards!]

"Lizards have is ability, I remember grinding for hours to get this skill. Making my character eat thousands of varieties of Lizards." Leon smirks.

"Well, this is for the better."

[Congratulation! You have gained the passive skill 'Baseless Regeneration' (C+).]

Leon takes off his clothes, before diving head into the mana lake. He dives deep before coming out and swipes his hair up, 'The system is back. The tutorial must've been begun.'

[Mana Status has been added!]

[Baseless Regeneration resonates with Pure Mana!]

Leon watches in disbelief as his arm slowly begins to regenerate before his eyes. At first, it's just a faint shimmer, like sunlight dancing on water, but then he feels a tingling sensation spreading through his body, starting from the stump where his arm once was.

As he stares in awe, he witnesses the miraculous sight of flesh knitting itself together, muscles reforming, and bones reconstructing. It's as if his body is following some unseen blueprint, orchestrating the intricate dance of regeneration with astonishing precision.

"I thought it was going to hurt, but it feels so natural."

Leon flexes his fingers, feeling the strength and vitality returning to his newly regenerated limb. He looks here and there, his eyes suddenly being able to see everything. He smirks while stretching his arms, "Here it comes!"

[Congratulations! A hidden class has been provided to the Player, 'Doomcraft.']

"This completes me. This class uses a lot of Mana status but it's one of a kind, two whole weeks in complete darkness and sensory deprivation for this shit!"

[You have unlocked a secondary class "Abyss Walker"!]

1