Facets
65 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Celestia puts her hands in her pocket. She rambles her pocket before pulling out a pair of gloves and dropping it into the hands of Leon.

"What's your name, butler?"

"Leon." He replies with a big grin on his face.

Celestia watches the gloves on his arms with a bit of a smug face, "Alright, my butler."

[Your butler privileges have been provided.]
---

1. Hospitality: F (Ability to provide warm, courteous, and attentive service to guests.)

2. Communication: F (Clear verbal and written communication skills to effectively convey information.)

3. Organization: F (Capability to efficiently manage schedules, tasks, and household resources.)

4. Discretion: F (Maintaining confidentiality and tactfully handling sensitive information.)

5. Problem-Solving: F (Ability to identify issues and find effective solutions in various situations.)

6. Attention to Detail: F (Noticing and addressing even the smallest details to ensure perfection in service.)

7. Etiquette: F- rank (Understanding and adhering to proper etiquette.)

\\\]

[You have chosen 'Celestia Draven Dreadborne' as your master!]

[Stats will be buffed by 2% around Celestia.]

[Your Anomaly status has been applied.]

[Buff has been de-buffed!]

Leon tries to maintain a normal face while trying not to go crazy with the notifications bombarding his brain straight up.

'It's tingling, eugh!' Leon thinks as he pinches himself. Celestia flares her long skirt and walks away while Leon follows her. Leon puts on his gloves while walking away. Tristan watches go inside the mansion trailing behind Celestia.

 His brow furrows slightly, betraying his inner thoughts, while his lips press together in a thin line. There's a subtle tension around his eyes. Cordelia notices Tristan. She raises her eyebrows a little and throws her voodoo doll towards him.

"WOah- Tristan catches the Voodoo doll, almost crashing himself on the floor. Despite her small stature, Cordelia speaks with much confidence, "Everyone, follow the handsome servant."

All of them nod while Tristan follows her with an awkward smile.

After a few hours, 

Tristan enters a dimly lit, rusty old room. The walls once painted a fading cream color, now wear patches of peeling paint, revealing the bare brick beneath. The air carries a faint musty smell, hinting at years of disuse.

In one corner of the room stands a visibly poor lamp, its metal frame tarnished and its shade dusty. Despite its worn appearance, it emits a feeble glow, casting long shadows across the room.

Against the opposite wall sit two simple beds, each adorned with a thin, worn-out mattress and a frayed blanket. The bedframes, made of weathered wood, creak softly with the slightest movement.

Tristan surveys the room and chooses the bed nearest to the window. He tries to lean on the bed, like falling into it but he hurts his nose.

Somebody snickers on the window. 

"Our prince is served this much hospitality?" A dark figure speaks. Tristan wakes up by pushing his hand behind him.

"Aurora, I told you not to come here. No, first of all, How can you sneak her?" Tristan raises his eyebrows and speaks while looking a bit irritated. The figurine slowly walks into the room, walking on some kind of heels but her steps don't even make a squeak.

Her slender form is dark, form-fitting attire that compliments her hourglass curves with grace. Each movement she makes is a mesmerizing dance, fluid and deliberate.

Her long, flowing hair cascades around her like a cloak of midnight, framing features that are at once delicate and striking. With high cheekbones, a pert nose, and lips curved in a subtle smile, she removes her hood revealing pointy ears.

She slightly bows before speaking, "Your Majesty, How can I be of assistance now?"

...

Tristan rubs his forehead. He whispers while signaling her to sit down, "I told you I was going to investigate and assassinate her alone."

Aurora puts her long slender fingers on his mouth. She smirks before speaking, "Others might hear, young prince."

Tristan removes her hand before lying down on the bed. Aurora observes the room slowly, each corner and nook of the room. She speaks again a bit slowly this time, "How much do they pay you, prince?"

"A few bronze coins and some bread." Tristan sighs and replies.

...

Aurora puts her hands before her mouth, "That's unfortunate. But how will young prince manage when you can't even wash your own underwear?"

Tristan wakes up suddenly and speaks with his face a bit red, "I-I know how to do it." Aurora looks over to Tristan with her eyes a bit squinted and her eyebrows frown.

"Are you sure about the mission, young prince?"

Tristan squeezes his pillow and speaks with a little bit of waver around his voice, "I am not sure but the memories of my past life tell me, it's the way the story goes."

"I'm sorry, prince but I told you those memories are lies," Aurora replies with a bit of a sad face. Tristan wakes and speaks, "I remember it so vividly, I was inside a room, a square box reminiscing all the things happening."

Aurora folds her hands with a concerned face and speaks, "I am certain about some things you got right but they can be merely coincidence."

Tristan speaks with a crooked smile as if he remembered something bad, "You can call me crazy but this stuff is going the same way as the memories and the voices tell me."

Aurora sighs while crossing her legs and speaks, "But you won't tell me what happens in the memories, prince.

...

"But," Tristan speaks.

Aurora looks back at Tristan, with a bit curious face.

"There's someone here, who is not in my memories." Tristan continues speaking, "A dark-haired boy, red jewel eyes and the dots underlining his under-eye curves."

Aurora looks up while tapping her lips with her finger and speaks, "OH! That boy that didn't need our young prince's help."

Tristan smirks while swinging his legs around and speaks fondly, "Yeah, he was so cool."

Aurora raises her eyebrows at Tristan before questioning, "Young prince, don't tell me?!"

Tristan looks back at Aurora and speaks hurriedly, "It's nothing like that."

"It's just that I feel kind of relieved around that boy, I feel like I resonate with him," Tristan replies again.

"Phew!" Aurora lets out her breath in a satisfying manner. 

"By the way, Prince, Majesty has ordered you to come back. I'm sorry I cannot make up excuses." 

Tristan extends his arms, stretches his whole body, and speaks, "That's why you're here?" Aurora smiles a bit and nods her head. 

"And to ensure your safety, Prince," Aurora tries to add up to the conversation but gets interrupted.

"Aurora, not now," Tristan hissed, his eyes narrowing as he strained to hear the approaching footsteps. His hand motioned for her to stay quiet as he focused on the sound, a few footsteps right around his room.

Aurora's expression fell, but she obeyed, retreating into the shadows, The footsteps drew nearer, echoing softly in the dimly lit corridor. Tristan falls on his bed, pretending to be asleep.

...

Tritan thinks as he falls asleep, "I wonder what's leon doing?"

Before Celestia's body, he felt a primal fear grip his heart. Bowing before her, his forehead grazed the ground, his mouth completely shivering.

Suddenly, a searing pain shot through his skull, and warm blood trickled down his face. The third eye on Celestia's forehead had opened, marking him with a crimson scar.

"Why is he fucking here?"

0