Trial 37: Rias’ Peerage (I)
1.1k 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I feel the same.” Hiro let out a sigh as he agreed to her. He wanted her to have an unforgettable memory worthy for her first time, so he didn't pursue the topic any longer. Also, the wrath of Serafall was one of the things he truly feared in his life.

Sona noticed his dilemma and silently nodded her head. She felt grateful when he agreed to her words.

Just how many men would stop at this point? She understood her own beauty was enough to make any younger man crazy. As she tried to close the distance for a hug, something hard touched her lower body. Her face instantly turned red when she realized what it was. 

“H-Hiro, do you feel uncomfortable there? I-I can help you relieve it with my hands…”

Hiro gently patted her head, while directing origin energy. He was reciting prime numbers and sorts of random to calm down the erection. If Sona even so much as touched him, he would truly give in to his lust.

“I’m fine actually. Do you feel strange?”

She shook her head, a beautiful smile playing at the corner of her lips. “My head feels warm?”

“Sona... I might accept Tsuki in the future. Though polygamy is common in the Underworld, I still—”

“Idiot, don’t feel guilty.” Sona cut him off with a smile. “Tsukiha was there to protect you from danger when I couldn’t. She deserves it but I still wish to see her myself. Would that be a problem?”

The gentle smile on her face made him feel grateful. He made a vow in his heart to always treat her with the utmost affection.

“How about the first day of our school? We can meet there.”

“Sure. It will take three or four days from my side.”

He caressed her cheeks while smiling. “Sona is the best woman.”

Sona let out an exaggerated sigh before getting off the bed. If she couldn't help him, then her presence here will only arouse him more.

“Where are you going now?”

“To shower.”

He nodded and laid on the bed still lingering with her scent.

“A harem, huh. I also need to adopt a good last name for my School life…” He murmured and closed his eyes.

*Riiiiing*

Someone’s phone rang, interrupting his thoughts. He grabbed the phone which could only be Sona’s and glanced at the caller’s name.

“Why is she calling this late?” He whispered and answered the call…

---

An hour back, while Hiro was having dinner at Sona’s house. On the streets of Kuoh, a cute girl of short stature could be seen walking. Two black cat-shaped clips were attached on both sides of her hair. While her golden eyes faintly glowed in the dimly lit streets.

She was none other than the white-haired girl Hiro met at the restaurant.

Koneko Toujou.

Munching on the cat-shaped snacks, Koneko took a few turns on the streets and arrived at a Japanese-styled house, her comfy house.

Her brows formed a frown as she stared at the doorbell out of her reach. It was a prank her female master used to tease her height. But she couldn't come to hate it, after all, her current life was all thanks to her master.

And without her help, Koneko felt she wouldn't even have any will to live. She sighed and crumbled the package in her hands until it turned into a small solid ball. A delicate smile appeared on her face and she tossed the ball at the doorbell.

*Ding* *Dong*

The door was opened in a few moments. Koneko stared at the tall girl with black hair dressed in a ponytail. Koneko stared at her senpai dressed in the school uniform. The part around her chest was too tight, a sight for any man’s sore eyes.

Although they had only two years difference in age, their bodies were too far apart to even make a comparison.

Seeing the visitor, a mischievous glint flashed in the violet eyes of the girl. “Ara, Koneko-chan. How were you able to ring the bell?”

“Akeno-senpai, I need to talk with Rias-senpai,” Koneko replied as she averted her gaze.

18