Chapter 58: The Queen is Born (R18)
954 8 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"In the end, I'm still just a mere human, affected by his emotions..."

As his thoughts lingered on the difficult choice he had made a month ago, Shino stood alone in his underground lab, silently observing the phenomenon in front of him.

In the center of the lab, there was a large, egg-shaped larva pulsing with energy.

He knew what this meant - the zerg queen was about to be born!

Shino watched with anticipation, patiently awaiting the moment...

Thump. Thump. Thump. The entire larva was beating like a living heart, faster and faster until-

A fair hand suddenly punctured the shell of the larva, reaching out to tear an exit!

The hand gripped the shell, and tore apart the larva as if parting a curtain.

The tiny crack on the shell widened, revealing a matured face with flowing Uzumaki red hair, highlighted with strands of purple, the distinctive color associated with Zergs.

The hair has grown longer, but it still retained its distinct style, flowing straight down on the left while short and spiky on the right.

Pushing further, the beauty finally stepped out, completely displaying her fair 20s carcass in all its glory to Shino. Her body was perfectly proportioned, with curves in all the right places.

The previous bite marks had all vanished, leaving her skin smooth like silk.

After stepping out, the larvae formed from creep collapsed and integrated into her. However, the mature beauty didn't pay heed to this.

She seemed to be in a daze, muttering in confusion, "I am Alina- no, I am Karin- no, I'm…"

A palpable tension hung in the air as she struggled to reconcile her true self with the identities she had merged - Alina and Karin - each carrying their own weight and significance.

Feeling utterly lost, she looked up, wanting to seek guidance... and her eyes brightened immediately.

With her golden pupil reflecting Shino's visage, her plump thighs alternatively hid her garden as she strode over, her hips swaying in a mesmerizing and provocative manner.

Stopping before him, her hand reached out to caress his face, letting him feel the subtle softness and warmth coming from it.

"It's you..."

Her eyes softened, a mesmerizing smile appeared on her face. With a flick of her wrist, she teasingly tugged down his high collar.

Her face unexpectedly leaned in, her face drew closer and closer to Shino's and within moments, their lips were locked in a fiery kiss that sent his mind reeling.

[Swarm Leader re-establishing connection with system… consciousness uploading...]

The notification prompted Shino's eyes to narrow a bit, but he pushed the thoughts aside, decisively indulging in the moment, digging in deeper, gaining a fiery response. Their tongues intertwined, performing a french duet as they deepened their bonds.

[Connection completed. Zerg Queen is at Lord Shino's service.]

Their lips parted with a sensuous sound as a glistening strand of saliva stretched between them. The woman's tongue darted out, catching the strand and brushing his lips before slowly sliding back into her mouth. Her taste lingered on his tongue, arousing his desire even more.

With an amorous gaze, her fair hand trailed down his face, traced down his chest and drew a circle before she slowly lowered herself, kneeling on the ground to pay her respects to her master.

"Shino-sama," she said, her voice soft and sultry. "Use my body and soul as you wish. I am yours to command."

Shino looked down at her, his eyes roaming her sensual figure. He knew that he had created something powerful – in many senses.

But he also knew that he had to be careful. The zerg queen was not to be underestimated, and he needed to be sure that he could resist her temptations.

"Stand up," he said, his voice firm but gentle.

His zerg queen stood up, her eyes never leaving Shino's. He could see the intelligence behind them, the cunning that she would use to carry out his orders. He felt a shiver run down his spine - this was no ordinary seductress.

"What is your name?" he asked.

"I haven't decided," she replied, her voice seductive as she leaned in towards Shino's ear. "Shino-sama, who would you desire me to be? Alina or Karin or… both?"

Shino's eyes flickered as he observed the beauty in front of him. After a moment, he declared in a firm tone, "Let your name be Karina from now on."

Catching onto Shino's implications, Karina's golden eyes trembled with excitement. Her lips curved mischievously as she reached out to grab his hand, guiding it to her voluptuous plumpness, sending a tantalizing signal coursing to his lower body.

[Karina is ready to serve Lord Shino at any time.]

Hearing her sultry voice echoing in his mind, Shino stared at the woman, his eyes fiery and dangerous.

Unlike Sasuke, Shino was no saint. He was definitely not one who had the will to control his impulses.

However... he held back because this was not the time.

"Put on some clothes."

The duo's fiery gazes locked for a moment. The mature beauty's panting betrayed her desires, but in the end, she obeyed.

As if by magic, a mysterious substance coursed through her veins, soon emerging from the pores of her skin as fluid to fashion a daring fluid bikini that hugged her curves in all the right places.

After the outfit took shape, the liquid morphed once more, coalescing and condensing, transforming into an intricate carapace armor that left little to the imagination.

Its shimmering surface seemed to pulse with an otherworldly energy, as if beckoning to all who beheld it with promises of power and pleasure.

And this armor, only made her even more irresistible.

There was no doubt about it. Karina would be a valuable additional to his command, and he could already see the possibilities that lay ahead.

But he also knew that he had to be careful to not indulge too much unless there are corresponding benefits. His main pursuit was still strength.

"Come with me," he said, gesturing to the door. "There is a lot that I still need to learn about you."

Karina followed him out of the lab, her body moving with a grace that was almost hypnotic.

Shino couldn't help but be captivated by her beauty, but he also knew that he had to focus on important matters first. He had to understand the full extent of her abilities, his control over her, and he couldn't afford to be distracted.

As the duo walked through the halls of the underground base, Shino listened to Karina's explanation on the nature of her existence.

"Karina is a zerg queen, born in my most ideal state to serve as Shino-sama's most loyal servant. Like any other zerg, Karina is connected with Shino-sama, and Karina can carry out your orders without question..." Karina pressed her soft body against his arm, tantalizingly whispering into his ears, "Anytime, anywhere. If Shino-sama wants... Ha..."

Shino maintained his inscrutable expression, "Get back to the topic."

"Ha... this Shino-sama, Karina likes," Her squirming earned a glare from him, so she didn't push further, getting back onto the topic, this time, her voice echoing in his mind.

[With a connection established with the system, all the pre-existing artificial intelligence functions can be managed by me from now on. Not only that, my mental prowess have been amplified due to the merging of two entities, and Karina can handle a greater load and capacity. For example, Karina can handle...]

Shino felt her fingers grasping the bulge on his pants as her hot breath tickled his ear, "Shino-sama's load..."

45