II
91 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I release a muffled moan. My hands covering my mouth while my other hands clutching and fisting his hair. "Ugh. Uhmmpp!" He licks my neck while showering it with wet kisses down to my shoulder.

One of his arms is wrapped around my waist while the other is squeezing my breast. The buttons of my blouse are undone, my skirt is caught on his arm around my waist. He freely caresses my almost naked body.

"Ahm... hmmm. N-not there- ohmpp!" I quickly cover my mouth as I almost scream from the overwhelming sensation coursing through my body. He continues his strong and fast thrusts from behind, almost reaching my womb.

"Haa...."

We're both panting after he finishes.

"You better fix yourself. Someone might see you." He says with a grin before disappearing. I just bite my lower lip and clean up our mess. That damn ghost, he didn't even help me! He just came here to fuck me.

"H-hello, mom?" I pant as I sit on one of the chairs in the library. After cleaning up earlier, mom suddenly called.

"Can you come home on Saturday? You'll go with your brother if it's okay."

"That's fine, mom. We don't have classes on Saturday until Tuesday."

"Okay. Take care."

"Yeah, you too."

---

SATURDAY CAME, just as we discussed. I went with my kuya Zamir and his girlfriend Akira.

"Amaya, when was the last time you visited the province?" Kuya¹ suddenly asked while we were on the road. We left in the morning but it's already evening and we're still on the road. Our province is quite far from Manila.

"Just last month, kuya. Why?"

We're sitting side by side on three seats, me by the window, Ate² Akira in the middle, and Kuya on the side. The curtain is drawn but they haven't turned off the lights, we just finished a stopover for dinner.

"Are there still aswang³ there?" He asked in a whisper, leaning closer to me. Ate Akira has been asleep since earlier.

"I don't know. No one bothered me when I went there. But Kuya Hiro and Kuya Nick are still there."

I heard him sigh deeply and adjust his posture. In our province, there are rumors of aswang. Many have proven it and I'm one of them. They say there have always been aswang in our place, but they only show themselves occasionally.

As I'm being pulled into sleep, I'm thinking about Manila.

I wonder what the ghost is doing now?



————|————

Filipino Dictionary:

Kuya¹  -Simply put, "Kuya" is used to address an older male relative or friend (especially one's own brother), and means "brother". 

Ate²  -"Ate", is in reference to an older female relative or respected friend (especially one's own sister or kapatid), and means "Sister".

Aswang³ - Aswang is an umbrella term for various shape-shifting evil creatures in Filipino folklore, such as vampires, ghouls, witches, viscera suckers, and transforming human-beast hybrids. The aswang is the subject of a wide variety of myths, stories, arts, and films, as it is well known throughout the Philippines.

3