III
44 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Akira, no matter what happens, never remove this pendant, okay? Don't worry, we'll protect you," said Mom to Ate Akira as we sat on the sofa in the living room. We had just arrived, and Mom greeted us immediately.

"How are you, little sis?" Kuya Nick put his arm around me. "I'm fine, Kuya. How about you? When are you going to straighten up your life?"

He just laughed. "Maybe when I find the girl who will drive me crazy." Kuya Hiro answered, then he looked at me. "And you, Kuya Hiro? When are you getting married?"

"When-"

"When he finds the girl who will drive him crazy," Kuya Nick interrupted what he was about to say. I just shook my head as they began to exchange hostile looks again.

They're always like this, even when I wasn't studying in Manila.

I stared into space. I wonder how Xandro is doing?

"Uh... little sis." Kuya Nick called me.

"Hmm?" 

"Do you... know anyone with the surname Madrigal? Or... do you have a boyfriend with that surname?" He asked. 

I froze. "No... why?"

"Just asking." Kuya Hiro and Nick exchanged glances, as if communicating through their eyes.

Strange. Why did they ask that? Do they know something related to Xandro?

---

XANDRO's POV:

"Looks like you're enjoying what's happening right now, huh?" I stopped flipping through the book I borrowed from Amara. But I continued reading and ignored the enchantress behind me. "So what?"

"Maybe you're forgetting your mission here on earth, Alexandro Madrigal."

"Tell that to Father and Mother, I'm about to return soon." I grinned and turned to look at him. "With your next Queen."

0