V
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The shouts and groans grew louder, so Kuya Zamir got annoyed and rushed outside. Papa and Kuya Nick followed him, while Kuya Hiro stayed behind to watch over us.

"Damn you, monster! I will never allow you to harm my family." I heard Kuya Zamir shout. I noticed Ate Akira clutching her stomach, making my eyes widening.

"Ate, are you pregnant?" I whispered. She nodded tearfully.

I swallowed hard. So that's why... That explains why Mama and the others were so watchful over her and why they kept sprinkling salt along every possible way into the house.

I peeked through the window, and my eyes widened. Kuya Nick and papa were holding a bolos, while Kuya Zamir had what looked like a long animal tail in his grip. Kuya Zamir struck hard with the object he was holding at the grotesque pig-like creature, its eyes red and drool coming from its mouth.

"The child in your lover's womb is our target..." the monster in human form growled hoarsely.

"That I will never give to you! We will fight to the death first!" 

Kuya Nick swung the knife at a dog-like creature that dodged swiftly, while Papa grabbed a long, sharp piece of bamboo lying nearby and aimed it at the flying monster. It hit the creature in the stomach, piercing through its back.

A deafening scream escaped its lips before it turned to ashes and was carried away by the wind.

"Did you see that, Karina?! I will come after your child next, and I will send you both to hell!" Papa yelled at the woman in human form. The anger on the monster's face was evident as it lunged at Papa.

Kuya Zamir tried to strike it, but it evaded, just as Kuya Nick intended to, but it sprinted straight towards Papa.

"PAPA!"

0