Chapter 3: Where am I?
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I take my first steps out of the cave ready to explore what lays ahead of me. As I look to the sky I oddly see two moons.

“Interesting.” I mumble to myself, not sure why I find it interesting, like I should expect something different.

“Oh well Lost you got this!” I stop in my tracks even more baffled by my sudden exclamation of my name. I don't remember forgetting it, but without knowing i just know my name is Lost, always has been always will be. “Huh.” was all I could mutter.

With my new revelation put to the side, interested in my own name, and proud of it, I decide it's time to find some food and water. Looking around I find myself on a solitary mountain, fairly high up. No food is going to be up here, so with a leap i jump into the air and stretch my wings out to glide down below.

Suddenly, as I am gliding down, fear grips my mind. Filling me with memories scattered and foggy I can remember much, but thinking I need to crash now to save my life.

Not sure if I did it, or the mana around me, but suddenly I swallowed up in an ice shell and fall to the ground trembling scared. Not sure what’s going on, but it felt like my life way on the line, I was terrified.

Bang! With a loud crash I smash into the ground below the ice taking most of the impact and braking, but leaving me mostly unhurt. I lay there dazed and confused not sure what happened or why I was scared, like my body knew something my mind did not. I lay there for some time, looking up at the sky, just wondering why I can't seem to remember much.

Well, that was till my stomach grumbled at least. I force myself up again and look around hungry for food, about anything will do. I feel the grass under my feet as I feel how soft it is as I start walking, trying to keep the mountain in sight so I don't lose it.

Stumbling around I eventually find some weird animal grazing the grass and decide it was going to be my first meal, as I pounce on it and start eating, I hear screaming from a small creature nearby.

I look over, mouth covered in bits of flesh and blood trying to lick it off as I see my blue tongue and wiggle it about easily amused before I hear screaming again. I look over with my tongue lulling out of my mouth as I look at this creature standing on two legs looking at me horrified.

“Do I have more on my mouth?” I ask curiously.

0