Chapter 5: Friend!
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am baffled by these human things. They make simple things hard, and confusing. I keep walking my way down the mountain as I ponder things.

“So do you know where you are?” Sally asks after she stopped laughing.

“Nope. I have no idea where I am, much less who I am.” I replied confidently.

“Sooo what you mean is, Lost is lost?” She asks though, I can hear the laugh she is holding back.

I think a bit about that. If I don't know where this planet is then that should mean I am lost. “No, I am not confused about where I am.” I said as I pointed at the mountain. “That is my home. If that is my home then I know where I am from my home.”

Sally looked at me for a good bit before laughing anyways. I responded with a roll of my eyes and huff.

“I know where I am.” I mumble.

“Hey, I just met you ahhh Lost, but you don’t seem too bad. I know people who are scarier than you.” She said proudly to my bafflement.

“You think I am scary?” I tilt my head really confused. To my knowledge I thought I looked rather cute.

“Well ya, all dragons are scary when you meet them.” Sally said as she looked at me. “Guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder huh?”

Startled, I looked around confused, “where?”

Sally looked at me confused, “its just a saying don’t about it.” she waves off my concern.

I lower my head as I finish our descent down the mountain. I look around a good bit before I start walking toward where I thought I picked her up at.

“Where are you going?” She looked confused at me.

“Why do you ask so many questions?” I look at her a bit tired of the conversation and questions.

“Well cause you're going the wrong way.” She huffs.

I look around slightly then start going the other way, “I knew that. I always know where I am going. I am Lost!” I raise my head proudly.

Sally immediately starts laughing, “Yes, yes, mighty Lost always is lost.”

I stop walking and drop her as I turn around and start going back up the mountain. I can hear her call for me, but I just scoff and walk up the mountain.

“Look I will stop with the jokes, just please take me home!” Sally pleaded.

I sigh, and turn around and stand over her, “Are you really going to stop?”

“Yes, yes I will.” She pleaded.

I roll my eyes and scoop her up and continue walking heading to where I found her using the smell of my meal from the day before to find it. When we got there I set her down not talking much since I dropped her earlier.

“Okay, so you're sure this is fine?” I asked, looking around and not really seeing anything noteworthy nearby.

Sally looks around, “yes that way is my home.” She points off in a direction.

I pick my head up and look out over the field where over near the hills on the other side I can see some weird shapes that don't look natural.

“Those things over there? I can take you much faster than you can walk.” I stated feeling confused why she would insist on walking.

“Well remember earlier, dragons are scary to people who haven't seen one. They may try to hurt you.” Sally reminded me.

“So, then I guess this were we part ways then.” I said as I started walking off, away from her.

I walk off hearing her mumble something, but I focused on myself. I need more food.

0