Chapter 1 – 3 (Design appearance)
25 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
>You make a charisma roll. Natural 20 on the dice, it's a critical!
 
Abel looks at you surprised for a few seconds, but then he closes his eyes and smiles gently. Upon opening his eyes, you can see how Abel has a significant gaze, seeming to be filled with affection and pride for some reason.
 
Abel: "You truly are the..."
 
You don't understand what he's saying, but seeing him, something instinctive tells you that... this man could never harm you. He's not a threat.
 
Abel: "My apologies, my lord, but unfortunately, even if I wanted to comply with your request, I'm afraid it's impossible; and it's not because I'm holding you myself, but because if you cross the mansion's door, you're a dead man. There are people looking for you, very dangerous and powerful people. The only thing keeping you alive is the (very weak) stealth and concealment spell I cast on this residence. And besides... with your current burns, I highly doubt you'll get very far. I know it's a lot to ask, but... Could you allow me to heal you and listen to my story?"
 
Abel asked with eyes that seemed pure and full of kindness.
 
It seems you have no other choice...

However, your choice to be diplomatic and use words before taking hasty actions did not go unnoticed. Apparently, you made a strong impression on Abel. (+3 bond points with ABEL SEINHART)


OST for the moment (for more inmersion, you can listen to it while doing the survey):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58JHMtH_w2w&t=72s

Abel guides you to a room with a desk, two seats, and a kind of blue orb glowing in the center. What was that supposed to be? He invites you to take a seat, and you do so with his help. Then he sits on the other side of the desk. The curious thing about all this is that Abel seats you in the master's place instead of the guest's; he sits in the guest's chair.

 

Abel: "Before doing anything else, we must first heal your body. This blue orb is a rare magical item, single-use... but it's well worth it to heal you. Please, place your hands on the orb."
 
You comply with Abel's request, and as you do, you can feel a very refreshing sensation that conveys peace and relieves pain. You can feel how the orb, which feels like a kind of warm water, starts to spread throughout your body. It feels really good.
 

Abel: "Now... close your eyes... I want you to relax and listen to the sound of my voice... relax... breathe deeply... exhale slowly. And now I want you to visualize. Visualize how you looked before. Visualize your body. Your face. Everything in great detail. If you do that, the orb will heal you."
 

You close your eyes and try to remember how you looked.
 

What did you look like before?
 

Please follow the link to complete the survey:
https://es.surveymonkey.com/r/SGR3VLL

Notes: All the votes have already been made, this is only an archive. 

1