Dragonfruit shakes, Tiramisu, Tarts and Conclusions
35 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'I've heard disaster comes in threes and I always believe this especially on the battlefield arena but now I'm beginning to think that there are worse things to getting ganked.'

Natalia, out of desperation had indeed activated a light smokebomb across the street. Thankfully while making excuses to the dumbfounded mage and the bemused markman fighter duo, from the chaos of the smokebomb in the crowded street the speculated cheating pair had fled away. 'Preferably far far away.'

Just to be sure though the clever white robed assassin had Odette seated right beside her with their backs to the street while Freya and Hanabi were making space for Odette's meal.

"I'm sorry that I distracted you three from catching the smokebomb." Apologetic, the swan princess bowed her head to the now guilty heroes.

"No, its not your fault I shouldn't have been trying to juggle them in their new crystal ball containers." Natalia assures the mage and succesfully lies through her teeth.

Frowning in worry, Odette offers a plate filled with small bite size pastries in a boatlike form to them, "I still think I might have caused you guys trouble by calling out so loudly. So please enjoy with me these raspberry and mango mini tarts."

Freya at the appearance of new pastries quickly returned to her more girlish persona and happily took one of each. Smiling in gratitude Natalia and Hanabi also took one of each, Odette now reassured and happy quickly took a sip from the colorful straw of her bright pink cold drink.

Tilting her head with curiosity, Hanabi asked the mahogany haired mage what her drink was to which Odette happily answered, "It's dragonfruit shake! Lancelot brought me here last week and introduced this drink!"

Freya almost choked on her raspberry tart at hearing the mage speak the name of the speculated cheater. Hanabi quickly hid her mouth with her hand, afraid she would spill out more than crumbs while Natalia patted the valkyrie's back sympathetically and refilled her teacup.

"Miss Freya are you okay?" the unknowing culprit asked with her warm brown eyes filled with worry causing the blonde to shake her head and reassure the younger lady "I'm quite alright Odette, it just went through the wrong pipe. It was just so tasty that's all."

Blushing the mage looked down on her drink fondly, "To be honest I was hesitant at first to try this but Lancelot convinced me to try something new now that I am not stuck at the castle." Giggling Odette continued on by saying, "He offered to be my personal taste tester and took the first sip of the drink."

The three other female heroes didn't know what to say since they could still remember how a certain platinum haired girl was leaning on the princess' lover just a while ago. The mage blushed red in embarrassment looking like the very picture of a woman in love and effectively binding all Natalia, Hanabi and Freya to their seats better than Odette's max skilled Blue Nova ever could in the battlefield arena.

Thankfully, the dark haired and curvy proprietess suddenly arrived and delivered a big box to their table saving them from making any comment.

As the swan princess happily took the box and says thank you with heartfelt gratitude to the proprietess, she looks to the three ladies and blushes again. Out of curiousity, Freya tentatively asked the kind mage, "What did you buy Odette?"

The swan princess blushed brighter and softly answered "This is a full tiramisu cake I ordered from the cafe, it's Lancelot's favorite!"

Freya's face pales at the soft answer, Hanabi quickly immersed herself to the teacup in her hands and Natalia swiftly eats some more macaroons gaining strength from the fruity sweet tartness of the raspberry-strawberry macaroon.

Odette drew circles on her shake with her straw and shyly shared "It's our monthsary today."

Learning from her previous mistake Freya filled her mouth with the rich gooey chocolate soufle left on the table, Hanabi though looks at the princess in confusion.

Odette spying the look on the ninja's face explains helpfully, "You know how there anniversaries right? Well Lancelot said he loved me so much he could celebrate it every day but I told him that's silly so he promised me that every month on the very day we got together we would celebrate it even with the simplest dinner or lunch."

As the swanlike mage lovingly looks at the box containing the tiramisu unknown to her Hanabi stiffens up, Freya bites down hard on her fork and Natalia mutters out "So this is what it's like to get insta-killed with addtional damage from burn."

Titling her head, Odette tries to make sense of what Natalia just said as Freya and Hanabi nodded to her in agreement. From out of nowhere they heard a cute voice say out loud, "Lancelot lets have tea together before I leave, I've only heard great things about the HoneyBee Cafe!"

Odette quickly looks to where the voice came from and saw a cute girl wearing a blue eastern kimono pulling on her blonde lover. As if planned Freya transforms into her valkyrie form, Natalia propels herself to the couple with her claws out and Hanabi very quick strikes the duo with her Higanbana.

Odette gasps and tries to call out to stop the girls and inform her lover but it was all too late until she heard a sweet accented voice calling out "Ultimate Barrier!"

Hearing the tinkling of crystal shards they watch on as a giant mirrored barrier suddenly surround Lancelot and the cute girl. The barrier had deflected Hanabi's ultimate attack which caused the three heroes to stop in their tracks at the powerful and unknown ultimate spell.

"Dear customers please try not to cause any harm to our establishment and the people around it."

On hearing the playful warning the three heroes hid their weapons and looked behind them to see the proprietess wearing a fitting blue cheongsam accentuating her curves and smiling at them wryly. The three ladies took a step back from the dark haired, dark eyed beauty and bowed together in apology.

"You all should take the time to talk things through okay?" Smiling the curvy proprietess made her way back to the cafe and reassuring the customers all around.

"Odette my sweet Odette are you all right?" Natalia grimaced at the sweet simpering tone Lancelot had in approaching the swan princess.

Shaking her head at the mess Odette took a step forward and offered her hand to the eastern umbrella toting girl, "You must be Kagura its a pleasure meeting you but Im afraid I will have to keep Lancelot by my side right now."

Bemused Kagura smiled in sudden understanding and agreed, "Well it was interesting but I have to go now. The spirits in my umbrella insists on it."

Spying the white robed assassin and the blonde valkyrie she nodded at them explaining "Both of your powers and belief causes my spirits discomfort so I can't stay near you and well Hanabi has never been quite fond of me."

Kagura stares at Hanabi with sad puppy dog eyes, "I admit I am not fond of you but I don't necessarily hate you." The taller girl coolly answers back.

Shaking her head in amusement, Kagura bows in farewell and leaves. Odette looks on and adresses the female trio, "I'm glad. Glad to have met three caring ladies who I wish could continue on having as friends."

Freya smiled at the princess, "But of course and my sword won't mind helping you out in chopping unwanted pests."

Blinking in confusion at the valkyrie's glare Lancelot look on worriedly at his lover while Hanabi chuckling states coldly "I too won't mind assisting you in getting rid of pests too. I like you Odette. I like honest straightforward women."

Natalia shakes her head at Hanabi's words and hugs the mage whispering, "I am very capable of slashing away those bugs that like to stick to pretty flowers."

Bursting out in tinkling laughter Odette quickly hugs the three women happily, "I'm lucky to have friends like you."

Looking behind her the beautiful mage walked up to her now expressionless yet good looking lover, "Lancelot these are my friends and they wouldn't have done all that if you hadn't accompanied a different girl on our monthsary."

The perfumed knight smiled wryly at the princess teasing and answers back seriously, "You know I couldn't very well blow her off right after her help with finding the elegant gem for your staff."

Giggling Odette kissed the cheek of her lover, "Next time just say no my love."

Giving a sappy grin Lancelot happily nods and promises the mahogany haired mage that it won't happen again. "Next time I hope all four of us could meet up again and have sweets together. Well you won't mind if Lancelot is on the other table right?" Odette cheerily asks the bemused ladies.

Natalia quickly answers back "No problem and we could always get Gusion and Alucard to stay with him." The assassin smiles sweetly at Hanabi and Freya after saying this.

Freya catching on quickly jabs back "While we are at it we could have Zilong to accompany them too."

Hanabi looks on in confusion while the two lovers chuckles in amusement, "Oh no! I've got to go I promised Gusion I would help out at his final battle today."

Swiftly hugging goodbye to the three girls and waving at the now laughing Lancelot, Hanabi quickly jogs to the nearest teleportation matrix. Now blushing, Natalia evaded looking at Freya while saying "I've got to go too, I promised Zilong I would assist him and Franco in investigating a new dungeon that appeared at the border of Nost Gal."

Odette taking pity on the embarrased assasin pokes the side of the now hiccuping Lancelot, "We got to go as well, Lancelot reserved a summer cottage at Windfall for us to relax in and celebrate."

Freya blushed red at Odette's plans, waves to them saying "I just remembered I got to meet up Alucard for a joint mission in hunting down a Norse demon. BYE!"

The two swiftly avoided each other and ran to the nearest gate and teleportation matrix.

Snickering, Lancelot calls out to the fleeing ladies "Do be careful and nice meeting you! Well that was an interesting."

Odette smiled up at her silly knight and kisses him on the lips, "Next time if you can't keep those girl friends of yours away I might just accompany my own friends too. I always wanted to check out a dungeon and see if I can deal with a demon or two!"

1