Chapter 2
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

More chapters available on pat reon.com/Valancys

----

Lee Jaemin had been thinking about what Suwon told him when they were eating.

He was still sitting at the table in the dimly lit room, Suwon nowhere to be seen.

‘Yeah, it has to be that.’

He concluded after a long time of thinking, and his brows were scrunched up showing slight worry.

He stood up and moved towards the door heading for his bedroom whilst thinking.

‘Suwon is much smarter than he shows, he probably knows more then me about the ongoings of the Jianghu.’

Jaemin smirked as he picked up a small picture lying with the image down against the nightstand.

‘He has got your cunning genius sister, and probably your monster of a husband’s talent.’

He sighed as he looked one last time at the image of a beautiful woman with all black hair and brown eyes in official robes.

‘This will be his last test from me. He has never asked from me to learn martial arts, so he probably found out some things already.’

Jaemin snickered and started making his way out of the hut and moving towards the waterfall.

Right as he arrived at the river flowing from the waterfall, he sees someone in the corner of his eyes.

“Suwon, something big is happening.” He quietly says as Suwon jumps down from a nearby tree.

“It’s about the traders, is it not?” Suwon says with a gleam in his silver eyes.

Jaemin sighs as he knows Suwon probably went around looking for answers on his own.

“Correct. From now on I will teach you the basics of martial arts”

Jaemin says and his demeanor changes drastically to a much more serious one.

Suwon for the first time in a long time, was surprised. It was evident on his face as his mouth was slightly agape and eyes shone with a fiery light.

“…”

“We will start now. Sit over at that rock.” He says as he points to a rock in the middle of the river.

‘I was correct. Looks like it’s a bit more serious than I thought though.’

He thought as he quickly took off all his clothes except the underwear and swam out to the rock.

As he arrived, he looked at his uncle for instructions and followed exactly like Jaemin sat down on the ground.

His legs crossed over each other in a comfortable yet straining position.

“You have been trained by me since you were an infant, in everything except martial arts.”

Jaemin says as he closes his eyes and continues to speak.

“You have mastered your body, your muscles and your brain to the best of a normal person’s abilities.”

He opens his eyes and looks at Suwon’s sculpted body drenched in water. Muscles rippling all over his body and not too big, nor too small.

‘So that’s why he forced me to do all that since I was so young.’ He thought as he focused completely on what his uncle is saying.

“Now, the only thing left is to help you open your Dantian also called your Energy Center. With that, you will have joined the Murim and can never back down.”

“I’m ready uncle” Suwon nodded at Jaemin.

“Do not speak at all until we are done, understood!” Jaemin strictly told Suwon off for speaking to which he nodded.

‘Thank you, uncle.’

“Place your hands and fingers in this position and focus all your attention to your body.”

Jaemin instructed as he showed the right position to which Suwon copied exemplarily.

“Now, the hardest part. Focus all your attention on feeling the flow of your blood. When you can feel that, focus deeper.”

Jaemin said as he stared at his nephew with hawk eyes, studying everything and making sure it’s going well.

‘I didn’t want to bring him to this side of the world, but it was necessary. It would have happened either way.’

He sighed as he continued waiting for Suwon.

After almost an hour he chirped that he could feel the flow of his blood.

Suwon could follow from when his heart pumped out the blood to wherever in his body it was going.

It was a new feeling for him, but a welcome one.

“Now, focus on your Dantian.”

Suwon first reacted by squeezing his eyelids closed as if he was trying to forcefully see it.

“Feel the flow of internal energy within it. Don’t interfere with it, just feel it.”

Jaemin coaxed and Suwon relaxed visibly into somewhat of a trance.

It would seem to be so tranquil, but Jaemin knew that with Suwon’s parents there is no way it is calm inside him.

He was completely correct, for inside Suwon a fierce battle was taking place.

His internal energy wanted to go berserk the second Suwon correctly felt inside his dantian.

Suwon had a feeling of not fighting against it wanting to corrupt him, something deep down was telling him to let it do its thing.

‘I have learner enough on my free time to know that Is not what I’m supposed to do. I have always trusted my gut, so I will once again.’

Suwon though as he reluctantly released his grip of his internal energy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1