Chapter 3
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

More chapters available on pat reon.com/Valancys

-----

Lee Jaemin stared at Suwon in worry as he looked to be in a lot of pain.

Blood trickled down his mouth and his fists clenched.

‘Why is he letting it be? He is supposed to coexist with it. This is getting dangerous!’

Lee Jaemin was getting ready to rescue him if it goes even more wrong.

Inside Suwon something interesting was happening, his internal energy that first wanted to corrupt him was slowly but surely calming down.

Suwon gritted his teeth and continued to withstand the agonizing pain as the internal energy was roaming his entire body.

It was forcefully opening all his twelve meridians used to transport the internal energy from his energy center to other parts of the body.

It needs to be known that most people have opened all their meridians when they become a Senior martial artist.

A worrisome two hours passed for Lee Jaemin as he stared at his nephew in great pain.

Then a heavy exhale sounded over the water and Suwon slowly opened his eyelids showing his silver eyes.

Relief washed over his uncle as he saw Suwon was fine and no huge damage had been done.

“I feel reborn.” Suwon said as he slowly stood up and moved his body, flexing his muscles and bending his joints.

Lee Jaemin stood up and started clapping his hands with a proud smile on his face.

“I knew you could make it kiddo, but you scared me for a second there.”

Suwon dove into the water and swam back to land where his uncle was standing.

As he arrived Lee Jaemin stared at him with an inquisitive gaze witch Suwon understood right away.

He pondered for a second how he should explain it before deciding to tell the complete truth.

“I let my internal energy violently roam my body from the beginning and after a while it calmed down and went back to my dantian after it opened all my twelve meridians.”

“…”

Lee Jaemin stared at his nephew in wonder.

‘Have you created someone even worse than him, sister?’

He thought as he remembered his sister and the vague image of her husband.

“How many have you opened, uncle?”

“I have opened 8 of mine, so you beat me.” Lee Jaemin said with a smile as they both started moving back to their cottage.

After arriving at the cottage, they are surprised by the Village chief standing outside their door.

He waved at them as they made their way over to him.

Lee Jaemin was about to speak but was interrupted by the chief.

“You have started upon the path of martial arts now?”

He asked analyzing Suwon up and down.

Suwon looked at his uncle to see how he should answer and after seeing a nod he replied.

“Yes, Uncle helped me.”

“I see, he is very handy in that regard, lend me your hand.”

The village chief said whilst extending his own hand.

Suwon complied and put his hand in the village chiefs’ hand where the chief put his finger over Suwon’s wrist.

He felt a slight discomfort as the village chief sent some of his internal energy through his meridians.

“You have skipped the first realm and jumped straight to second rate martial artist, congratulations!”

He said with a warm smile as he stroked his long beard.

It shocked Lee Jaemin at first but after thinking about it, it made sense.

‘I am a second rate martial artist now. ‘

Suwon thought with a small smile on his face.

“Doesn’t that mean I’m stronger than you?”

Suwon asked the village chief to witch he and Lee Jaemin laughed.

“You may be a higher realm, but I will win nine out of ten times as you lack the required experience.”

The Village Chief said as he slowly walked down the dirt path into the village.

“We have a lot to talk about, brat.” Lee Jaemin said as he entered the house.

After a long discussion, they arrived at a tough decision for Suwon.

Lee Jaemin had been talking about how Suwon want to fight, his style and weapon.

Something all practitioners must do when they begin walking down the road of martial arts.

Suwon made the face of thinking, but deep down he already knew what I wanted.

“I am going to use a knife. Why show yourself if you can stay away from the prying eye?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1