Chapter 2 – Day 8 – The Disco
1.6k 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Exactly a week later, it was by now widely known that there was an epidemic virus that caused all the men's penises to disappear.

It disappeared completely, penis and testicles, and nobody knew what happened to their penises.

After medical checks, the doctors found out that although the men no longer had their penis, their uretra was now connected to their anuses, so the men now peed out of their asses. 

They were still trying to identify the virus, but it was clearly airborne and highly contagious. 

This only had happened in this small university town and a few neighboring cities, so everyone was quarantined to the campus town, and nobody was able to leave even though they were free to move on campus. 

There was a huge number of suicides by men who didn't want to live without a dick.

But the doctors found that there were very rare cases of men that were immune to the virus.

These men were called Alphas, while everyone without penises were simply called nullos. 

Another noticeable change to society was the way the virus worked on females. 

They were always horny, and whenever they meet an Alpha, they wanted to be fucked by the Alphas.

As for the nullos, they are somehow unable to resist the commands of an Alpha. 

This caused the Alpha's to have the pick of any girl he wanted. 

Many of the females that didn't get any attention from an Alpha also committed suicide.

--

That night, Devon was licking and finger fucking Elizabeth in her dorm room, as she was always horny these days. 

"More! More...more!!" she screamed as Devon tried his best to satisfy her. 

Devon tried his best, but Elizabeth clearly look unsatisfied. 

"No stop. This is not doing it for me" Elizabeth said unhappily.

"Maybe... maybe I'll get y0u a dildo or something" Devon said.

"I already have one! Everyone has. As the news said, the virus affects us females differently" she said. 

"You have one? Since when?" Devon asked.

Elizabeth walked to her drawer and took out an extremely large dildo

"Since a few days ago! The normal ones are all sold out! I had to get a horse cock one as it was the only one left. But even then, I can't get satisfied" Elizabeth said with desperation in her eyes. 

"I'm sorry Liz... I can't..." Devon apologized helplessly.

"Nevermind" Elizabeth sighed.

"Let..let's go out. I need some air" she continued.

Devon nodded and started getting dressed.

"Hey... you're shrinking!" Elizabeth said

"What? Really?" Devon asked, looking in the mirror.

Devon was shocked at what he saw. He was a fit, muscular guy previously, but now it looked like he was losing muscle size and definition.

What were once bulging biceps that rippled automatically whenever he moved under his shirt, his arms looked thin and weak, like that of a little girl.

Where he once had impressive pectoral muscles, enviable traps, a strong back and six pack abs that he regularly showed off playing football shirtless, or wrestling in high school, his torso was now undefined and completely unimpressive.

His shirt that once showed off his buff body and shorts that bulged from his groin and thighs, he now looked like a breastless skinny girl wearing an oversized t-shirt and shorts that looked like a skirt. 

"Damn!" Devon said. 

"Let..lets go out" Elizabeth said, holding out her hand to him.

He nodded and walked out with her.

As he walked through the girl's dorm with her, many girls pointed at him and whispered, then shook their heads and looked away.

He recognized many of them as girls who admired him. 

Once the dorms on campus were separated between males and females. Although it was not strictly enforced, and they brought over their girlfriends or boyfriends regularly, there was still some tradition about it.

But now, after the virus, nobody cared anymore.

They walked through the depressing town, with very few people out and about.

"I.. I still will love you, no matter what, you know" Elizabeth said, holding Devon's hand while walking through the park.

"I love you too" Devon answered "It's just... I don't feel like... I'm a man anymore" he continued

"Maybe... maybe you're not. But maybe the'll find a cure, a vaccine" she said, trying to comfort him.

"Will it make my penis grow back? How likely is that?" Devon lashed out

"Maybe.. you can get surgery to make another penis. I hear that there are doctors who are pretty good at that these days" she tried to comfort him.

"It's not the same! I won't feel the same!" Devon said. 

Elizabeth sighed and kept silent and they continued walking through town.

Most of the shops were closed. The streets were eerily silent.

Suddenly, they saw several college girls running a certain direction.

The more they walked, the more and more girls were running the same direction.

"What's going on?" Elizabeth asked, but the girls ignored her and continued running.

Curious, both Devon and Elizabeth followed the crowd and it led them to an underground disco!

Music was loud, and it was full of girls.

They pushed their way through to find out what was going on. 

To their shock, there was a male on stage, and he apparently wasn't affected by the virus!

It was Daemon! And his huge cock was dripping in pre-cum and he dangled it around, driving the all female crowd wild.

He was dancing to the loud techno music, moving up and down the stage as the girls all tried to grab and touch it. 

"Tonight, as in the other nights, I will select a lucky girl to perform with me. Who wants to join me?" he yelled charismatically. 

"Me!" "Me" "Fuck me!" the girls all yelled simultaneously. 

Devon had a bad feeling about this. 

"I see someone I recognize!" Daemon said and pointed across the whole disco, right at Elizabeth!

"No!" Devon said, shaking his head at this nightmare.

He looked at Elizabeth and although she struggled at first, having chosen Devon over him, but her eyes glittered with anticipation.

Devon felt Elizabeth release his hand and start walking to the stage, like in a hypnotic trance.

"Liz! No!" Devon said, trying to hold her back.

However, although Devon was still taller than Elizabeth, he found that he didn't even have the strength to hold her back.

"Oh! Who is this? Is that you Devon?" Daemon laughed "Why don't you come up here too?" he invited. 

Being an Alpha, Daemon's command was irresistible to Devon and he gritted his teeth as he walked onto the stage with Elizabeth. 

"Look everybody! This is Devon. My one time rival for this girl, Elizabeth who many of you may recognize as the prettiest girl on campus" Daemon laughed. 

He walked up to Devon and ripped his clothes off, revealing his puny body and dickless groin.

"Look at him now! Compare that to me!" he said and stood next to Devon.

The virus affected Alphas differently. Daemon was now incredibly handsome, his body well defined, his cock large and powerful looking, everything that Devon was not.

The girls in the audience laughed at Devon, pointing at him derisively. Even Elizabeth struggled no to crack a smile.

"Now, lets finally see what I've always desired" Daemon said, ripping Elizabeth's clothes off.

"Gorgeous" he said groping and sucking her breasts.

Elizabeth closed her eyes but subconsciously started grabbing and pumping Daemon's large cock with both hands.

The music suddenly stopped and Daemon pushed her to her knees and placed the tip of his huge cock on the bottom lip of her already parted mouth.

The whole audience was silent, waiting in anticipation.

Devon watched with tears in his eyes as Elizabeth's eyes showed a deep longing for Daemon's cock.

The music started pumping again and Daemon rammed his huge cock down Elizabeth's throat!

Devon was shocked, fearing the cock would hurt Elizabeth, but she eagerly sucked and swallowed the cock as if it was oxygen that she desperately needed to breathe. 

Before long, Devon watched impotently as Daemon spurted his seed down Elizabeth's throat, and all over her face, breasts and body. 

The crowd cheered wildly and danced, some of the girls climbed onto the stage and started licking the cum that landed on the floor. 

Daemon lifted Elizabeth up and turned her around, her cum covered face looking right at Devon.

"Hold hands" Daemon commanded and Elizabeth and Devon held hands, looking at each other while she was bent over. 

Daemon placed the tip of his cock at Elizabeth's entrance.

Devon looked at Elizabeth's gorgeous eyes filled with anticipation, and she suddenly closed her eyes as Daemon entered her and started pumping.

She held Devon's hands even tighter as she moaned and groaned as Daemon, who seemed to have the energy of a wild animal rammed her like a piston.

Devon closed his eyes, unable to take it, but he couldn't get out of there due to Daemon's commands.

By now Elizabeth's face was planted firmly into Devon's small chest and her arms held him rightly around his waist. 

Devon started groaning as Elizabeth's grip was hurting him.

Suddenly, Elizabeth yelled "Oh God. I love you Daemon!" 

Devon's teary eyes opened, broken from the commands of Daemon and he backed away from the fucking pair. 

He started running, desperate to get out of the place, and the girls laughed as they cleared the path for him to escape. 

Back on stage, Daemon continued fucking Elizabeth, who didn't even realize that Devon was gone...

12