Chapter 3 – Day 9 – The Aftermath
1.3k 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was 3 AM, and Elizabeth just recovered from her stupor. She looked around and found that she was still on the stage, covered with naked bodies.

After enjoying her body for several hours, Daemon had moved on to other women. He was currently fucking the 7th girl of the night.

Elizabeth found that she was still horny, but discovered that Devon was gone!

"Devon?" she called.

"Your cuckold ran off a long time ago" a woman lying next to her giggled. 

"No! Devon!" Elizabeth said, getting up and running out to the street, naked and covered in cum.

She ran all the way to Devon's dorm room and started banging on the door.

"Devon! Devon! I'm sorry! I was... I was possessed!" she cried, but there was no response.

The noise so early in the morning woke several of Devon's dorm mates, who walked out of their rooms.

They all looked like zombies, having not slept for a week. Most of them were naked as they barely felt the need for clothes anymore.

Their bodies all looked like Devon's, devoid of male genitalia, and bodies without definition or muscle tone.

"Devon didn't come back last night. He left with you!" one of the dorm mates said. 

Elizabeth's eyes opened, realizing that she nearly didn't recognize this person. It was Justin, Devon's best friend!

She only now realized that besides their bodies, all the men were starting to look alike facially too. 

Their features seemed to be smoothing out, and their hair all started dropping.

"Oh no! Devon!" Elizabeth said, realizing that perhaps sooner or later, she might not even recognize Devon anymore!

"Whats going on?" one of the doors opened, as a freshman walked out of his bedroom.

He was a first year, Phil Bottoms. An average looking scrawny teen who just moved in at the beginning of the year. 

But Elizabeth noticed that he had bulked up, and could see the outline of his considerable bulge inside his pants.

He looked at Elizabeth's naked body and his cock started moving, stretching his pajama pants. 

Elizabeth walked towards him hungrily, pushing him back into the room and then locking the door behind them. 

The other males looked blankly at the room.  door and re-entered their own rooms, locking themselves in.

"Lucky bastard. I wish I was an Alpha" Justin said "Poor Devon" he mumbled as he too closed his door and locked it. 

Loud moans and groans could be heard from Phil's room the rest of the night. 

--

Devon had been walking aimlessly for hours. Everyone was indoors as everything had shut down.

Not even the police or local municipalities were working as everyone was affected by the virus.

Dead bodies were strewn on the streets.

Not only were the bodies of the males who were depressed due to losing their manhood, the women too were committing suicide if they could not get laid.

He walked to the edge of town, to the bridge that connected the town to the rest of the world.

To his shock he saw a scene he never thought he would ever see.

The other side of the bridge was closed by the military, and the soldiers were dressed in full containment suits.

Several nullos were trying to get out and the soldiers were mercilessly gunning them down.

There were already many dead naked nullo bodies on the bridge which was covered with blood.

"This is really the apocalypse" Devon said, contemplating joining them to end his life.

He wasn't that far from the bridge, and he saw several other nullos walking listlessly towards the bridge when he suddenly heard a loud crack sound

The nullo next to him dropped to the ground, his head had exploded.

"Fuck! Snipers!" Devon said as he looked around. 

The other nullos didn't seem to care, but somehow, Devon did and started taking cover.

There was another loud crack, and another nullo's head exploded.

"No... I don't want to die yet!" Devon said and turned back, running for his life.

As he ran back towards the town, he passed by several nullos, all walking like zombies towards the bridge.

"The military is shooting at us! Don't go that way! They'll kill us all!" Devon yelled.

"Good" one of the nullos said.

"Me too! I want to die" a naked average looking girl yelled as she ran madly towards the bridge. 

Devon heard several cracks and turned around to look. Devon was shocked, as all the people he passed had been killed.

He just reached the town and ducked behind a stonewall building when he heard another crack, and the wall he hid behind was chipped off.

"Fuck, that was close" he said.

He ran past several shops and he stopped in front of a glass window.

He hardly recognized himself! All his hair had dropped, and his facial features had disappeared.

He looked nearly identical to every other nullo he saw!

"Devon?" "Devon!" he suddenly saw a half naked Elizabeth running around, approaching every nullo she saw. 

She was wearing only a shirt and naked underneath. Cum could be seen dripping down her thigh. 

"Why is she wearing Phil's Lionel Messi Argentina soccer shirt? Don't tell me she..." Devon gasped, realizing that perhaps Phil was a Alpha. 

She approached him and looked in his eyes

"Devon?" she asked, unsure if it was him

Devon stared at her, not replying. If she didn't find him, perhaps it was for the best, he thought.

Looking disappointed Elizabeth let Devon go, and started calling out, approaching another nullo. 

"Change? Can you spare some change?" a beggar suddenly appeared from the nearby alley

It was Crazy Joe, a infamous local bum who roamed the streets. He had a huge bushy white beard that matched his white hair. 

He wore rags and pushed a stolen shopping cart filled with junk he collects to build his home in the alleyways.

He has been arrested many times and put into the psychiatric ward many times, but he always returned. 

But he seemed more muscular now, like the Epic Beard man memes.

Elizabeth stared at him hungrily, eyeing his dangling cock that could be seen under his rags.

She rushed him and pushed him into the alley and loud moans and groans were heard as they fucked openly in the alley.

Elizabeth fucked him mindlessly, drawing out every bit of cum from him.

She closed her eyes as she got off the happily grinning beggar. 

She looked up and saw a naked nullo staring at her.

"Devon? Is that you?" Elizabeth asked, pulling on Phil's soccer shirt. 

As she got up, the nullo was gone. 

She ran out of the alleyway, again approaching every nullo she could find. 

But she couldn't get a response from any of the nullos walking aimlessly around. 

14