Chapter 4 – Day 12 – Finding Devon
1.2k 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For the past few days, Elizabeth has been going all around the town, searching hopelessly for Devon.

But as days went by, there were less and less people around, with more and more nullos and females committing suicide.

Furthermore, the virus has somehow spread across to the nearby cities, ending the lockdown of the town. 

Elizabeth herself only managed to maintain sane, because with her looks and body, she could still get her sexual fix.

She spent every night in the disco, getting banged by Daemon while he performed on stage to a ever shrinking crowd of females.

Then she spent the night in Phil's room. The dorm was getting emptier and emptier as more and more nullos disappeared. Even Justin was gone by now, perhaps already dead.

While out around town looking for Devon, she had found several more pit stops to keep herself sated.

First, there was Professor Grant, the Literature professor who serviced many of the female lecturers who were still alive. A extra fuck daily for one of the prettiest girls on campus was not turned down and always appreciated. 

Then there was Ramone the mechanic that worked at the service station. He regularly fucked any girl that would pay him money. He was earning quite a decent sum over the weeks. But for Elizabeth, he was happy to fuck her for free.

Then there was Arshad, the Indian man who worked at the mini mart. He too was making a decent amount of money from fucking the infected girls. He also didn't charge Elizabeth, among the other pretty girls he used to admire and masturbate over. 

Then there was of course Crazy Joe, who she fucked last, because after him, she smelled badly of his body odor and no other guy would fuck her after that unless she washed off his smell.

She used them to sate her insane hunger for sex as she searched around town for Devon. Looking at the many dead bodies lying around everywhere, she still hoped Devon was alive and hadn't left the town yet. 

By the 12th day, she could no longer take it. 

Exhausted and in tears she approached a nullo that she had been keeping an eye on.

Although they all looked the same, she knew this one was following her, as he had stepped on Crazy Joe's feaces while he watched her fuck Joe on the alley. 

Since then, his right foot was covered in shit so she was keeping track of him over the few days. 

This nullo was there every night, the only nullo in the disco surrounded by sex crazed women, while Elizabeth was fucked by Daemon in the disco. 

He was there every time waiting for her outside Professor Grant's house, seeing the once wimpy, now hulking professor hump her like an animal.

He was there outside the service station, standing right outside the open garage, watching him plow her like a jack hammer all around the dirty garage. 

He was always outside the mini mart, watching through the glass that surrounded the place when Arshad plugged her in every conceivable place, next to the soft drinks fridge, next to the slushie machine, behind the bullet proof counter. 

He was always there by the alley while she fucked Crazy Joe in his dirty alley, on pieces of cardboard Joe used as his bed, in the dumpster he dug for food, on his shopping cart. 

He was probably waiting outside the dorm too, refusing to go to his own room, but watching the silhoutte of her fucking Phil from outside. 

He was there every time she yelled Professor Grant's name or Daemon, or Phil, or Ramone, or Arshad or even Joe's name, claiming she loved them, but disappearing every time she was finished and quickly looked for him. 

The she looked at the nullo's eyes, who stared blankly at her. 

"It's you isn't it Devon?" she said, her eyes exhausted from looking for him

The nullo didn't respond and stared blankly into space.

"I know it's you. Please... I love you... I miss you" she cried and took out a knife. 

She placed the knife on her own neck and threatened to kill herself. 

"If it is you, say it is. If not... I can't take it anymore. Please Devon. Forgive me for what I've done! I... I'm infected too. I need you" she cried

The nullo closed his eyes, and tears flowed down.

"Yes... it's me. I... I'm lost. I don't know who I am anymore. I feel numb" Devon said in the familiar voice she could recognize.

She dropped the knife and hugged him and his arms slowly embraced her back. 

She gently brought him back to his dorm room and they showered together in the common bathroom, washing off the feaces from his leg as well as all the dirt and grime from his body for the past few days. She had to wash off Joe's smell from her body as well as all the cum from the many men she had been fucking.. 

Once clean, she walked with him hand in hand and naked to his room.

Suddenly, Phil opened the door. 

"Elizabeth...Oh! Good. You found him! I thought you needed me for the night when I heard your voice" Phil said.

Elizabeth looked at him and back at Devon.

"Sorry Devon.. I need it.. can you please wait for me.." she said, looking sad.

"I won't run away again. Just let me watch" Devon said.

"You don't mind, do you?" Elizabeth asked Phil.

"Sure, why not. He used to be someone I looked up to" Phil said as both Elizabeth and Devon entered Phil's room. 

Devon sat on the chair, watching as Elizabeth's head bobbed up and down Phil's huge cock.

She then climbed onto his bed, slowly impaling herself on his huge erected cock.

"It's getting bigger" Elizabeth groaned, struggling to accommodate Phil's large organ.

Devon watched silently, his heart hurting and yet enjoying the sight of his gorgeous girlfriend fuck this one newbie he ragged during orientation week plow his girlfriend that he never got the chance to enter himself. 

 

11