Chapter 5 – Day 20 – The Fatal Virus
1.2k 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was day 20 from the start of the virus outbreak.

Devon and Elizabeth stayed indoors in Devon's room, and he accompanied her in Phil's room whenever she needed her fix.

However, instead of once a day, she was now going over 3 times daily. 

Furthermore, Devon noticed that outside his window, there were no longer anyone walking around.

What once was a town with hundreds of people walking around aimlessly, mostly nullos with no direction and females looking for sex, now the streets were completely empty. 

They just returned to Devon's room after Elizabeth had another session with Phil when there was a knock on the door. 

"I wonder who is it?" Devon said, opening the door.

Suddenly, Daemon burst in, pushing Devon aside and looking hungrily at Elizabeth.

"Where have you been? I haven't seen you for days!" Daemon said, his eyes red and looking like a madman. 

He flung Elizabeth to Devon's bed and immediately shoved his now incredibly enormous cock into her as she willingly took him in.

Devon looked in shock, watching as Daemon fucked her savagely. 

About an hour later, Devon sat dispassionately on his chair while Daemon finished inside her.

"I...I'm sorry Elizabeth. Please forgive me" Daemon apologized meekly to her, completely ignoring the nullo seated on the chair nearby.

"What is going on?" she asked Daemon.

"There... there's nobody left! All the girls.. they're dead!" Daemon said shockingly

"What?" Elizabeth gasped.

"I think it's because you leave every day to look for your nullo, and you fucked other guys that you didn't die. The girls kept staying, and I only fucked them once a day" Daemon said. 

"So? What happened?" Devon asked.

Ignoring him, Daemon answered to Elizabeth instead.

"Apparently, our cocks grow bigger and bigger every day if you females don't fuck and squeeze us. For the females its the same. If you're not fucked enough, your pussies get smaller and smaller until the hole disappears. My girls... I couldn't get into them after a while, and they committed suicide!" Daemon said. 

Elizabeth nodded. Thinking about Phil's cock which was getting bigger and bigger. Daemon was extra big today too. 

It makes sense. She had been fucking Daemon, Phil, Professor Grant, Arshad, Ramone and Crazy Joe, so she was sufficiently stretched. 

Professor Grant has his own regular group of female lecturers to keep himself busy. Arshad and Ramone were paid to fuck and had regular women coming by. Even Phil has a few girlfriends regularly visiting besides Elizabeth, but he was getting overly big too. 

"Oh no! Joe!" Elizabeth said. She has not visited the beggar since she found Devon and had been using only Phil for the past few days. 

She quickly put on one of Devon's shirts and pulled Devon along. Daemon followed and they ran across town.

They arrived only to see the dead body of Crazy Joe in his alley, dead. It looked like his dick and balls had exploded from growing too big.

"Oh fuck!" Daemon said, holding his cock preciously as he looked at the dead man. 

"We.. we need to get out of this town. We need to find us all a cure" Devon said. 

Elizabeth nodded and they ran back to the dorm. 

"Liz? Help me!" Phil said, holding on to his cock.

She immediately pushed him into his room and Daemon and Devon watched at the side as she fucked Phil on his bed. 

Daemon walked behind Elizabeth, and Devon watched in shock as Daemon inserted his cock into Elizabeth's ass as she rode Phil.

Elizabeth groaned erotically as she was doubly penetrated by the two large cocks. 

After Phil came, they all sat together and discussed their next steps. 

"We're leaving?" Phil asked. 

"We have to, otherwise we will die eventually" Elizabeth said. 

"So what do we pack?" Phil asked. 

"Just get your clothes and lets go as fast as we can" Daemon said. 

"How about food?" Phil asked. 

"Do you eat? When was the last time you ate?" Devon asked. 

Ignoring Devon, Daemon also asked "When was the last time any of us has eaten?" 

"Since the start of the outbreak" Phil answered, both Phil and Daemon ignored Devon completely. 

"I've only eaten cum since then too" Elizabeth said, not realizing how ridiculous it sounded.

"That's not normal. We will die sooner or later, if not from lack of sex, from food or something else. This virus has changed our DNA" Daemon said. 

Devon nodded meekly. 

They prepared their stuff and Daemon arrived at the dorm driving a motor home he stole from somewhere. 

They all decided to dress only in large loose shirts since they wanted to easily access Elizabeth's pussy to fuck, and for the two Alphas, because they were so buff and muscular now their clothes no longer fit well. 

Devon wanted to dress in the same way too, but the two Alphas forced him to be naked, since he didn't need clothes anyway. 

"Stop bullying him" Elizabeth said. 

"Oh come on. It's only your remnant feelings for him that is why you keep him around. He serves no purpose" Daemon said, kissing her.

She tried to resist him, but at the end she kissed him back as she was getting horny.

"We have to go soon" Devon said impatiently. 

"Who says you are going?" Daemon said as they approached the motor home they stole to go for their trip.

"We probably need a driver" Phil suddenly said. 

"What?" Daemon asked. 

"You don't want to drive while I fuck, do you?" Phil asked. 

"You're right. The nullo drives" Daemon laughed and pulled Elizabeth into the motor home. 

Devon meekly entered the drivers seat and started the engine. 

He looked in the mirror as both buff men started fucking Elizabeth in the bed at the back.

He sighed and drove off. 

As he drove through the campus, he saw Professor Grant stumble towards the dorm, presumably looking for Elizabeth. 

His cock was so large and engorged, it was dragging on the ground. 

He struggled to walk, even with his muscular body and suddenly fell to the ground, bouncing off his engorged cock and landing next to it. 

Suddenly he screamed and his cock exploded, splattering blood and meat all over himself and the ground. 

His body twitched for a while and he lay still. 

Devon would have been horrified, but now all he could feel is numbness as sounds and smells of sex permeated the whole motor home.

13