Chapter 8 – Day 23 – Organ Rejection
924 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"How do you feel?" Elizabeth asked as Devon walked while she carried his scrawny body partially on her shoulders.

"Light headed... bad headache.. and my new... dick is sore" Devon said as he tried his best to coordinate his feet.

Being a pre-med student, Elizabeth knew that there might be some complications due to Devon's head not having blood in it for an unknown period of time. Logically, he was already brain dead.

But this strange nullo physiology and Alpha blood in his body seemed to revive him. But there may very well be complications.

She was also carrying a small bag she found, and she had kept a few things she thought was important, including the mad scientist's journals he careless left on the table. There was also the scalpel the man used to slice off the dicks as well as Phil's detached cock, which although was out of shape and no longer had blood in it, she could not bear to leave it behind.

They exited the basement only to find themselves in another lab. 

The mad scientist was seemingly working on another project, completely nude in Daemon's dickless body. 

His old robotic body was standing still and Phil's headless and dickless body was in a tube suspended in some liquid. 

"Oh shit!" Elizabeth said, realizing that the scientist had seen them. 

He looked up and saw Elizabeth carrying Devon, with a huge dick swinging between his legs.

"What are you... get them!" the mad scientist said as the headless robot body he was previously using started walking towards them.  

Luckily the robot was not very fast and could only move at a normal walking pace. 

"Shit lets go" Elizabeth said as they dashed out the door. 

But when they exited the house from what was the back door, they saw a horrifying sight.

There was a pile of dead nullos, several dead women and a dead Alpha all beheaded in the backyard.

"Let's get out of here" Elizabeth said, supporting Devon's weight and heading to a porch with several cars as the robot walked slowly after them. 

The only one that had keys in left in the ignition was the creepy looking white van which they assumed the man scientist used to carry bodies.

Quickly putting Devon in the car, Elizabeth took the wheel and zoomed off, wanting to get as far away as possible from that horror show as the robot walked after them from behind. 

Elizabeth sighed a sigh of relief, seeing the robot get smaller and smaller in the rear view mirror. 

--

Hours later, Devon was still drifting in and out of consciousness and was babbling incoherent nonsense.

Elizabeth was getting horny again, and knew she needed sex as soon as possible. 

She looked at Devon hopefully, touching his new cock.

It looked well attached to Devon by now, even though the skin was a different color tone. 

"Wait...dont..." Devon said, feeling light headed but Elizabeth continued pumping his cock.

The cock started responding but the more erected it got, the more Devon started losing consciousness.

His head slumped onto the chair headrest and his eyes rolled up and closed by itself. 

"Oh no... he's lacking blood. Getting blood into such a large cock makes things worse" Elizabeth realized. 

Due to the size of the penis, it probably took nearly as much blood to fill up the cock during and erection as Devon's head and brain needed.

Devon's face started looking pale and his breathing got more and more shallower as he completely blacked out.

"No! Devon!" she yelled, stopping the car to care for him.

Devon stopped breathing but his cock kept getting harder and bigger.

"Shit I shouldn't have tried to arouse him!" Elizabeth cried as he gave Devon CPR.

She listened to his heartbeat but it was getting slower and slower. 

She looked at his fully erect cock and made a decision to save Devon's life.

Although she wished he could have a cock again to fuck her for the first time, his life was more important to her, even is she herself might die due to lack of sex.

"I can always find another Alpha to fuck" she convinced herself and took the scalpel she kept from the mad scientist's house and decisively sliced off Daemon's penis from Devon's groin.

"Devon! Devon!" she said, holding his groin to prevent too much blood from flowing out.

But to her surprise, due to the mix of blood that ran from both Devon and Daemon at his groin, the wound healed within minutes.

She kept listening to Devon's heartbeat and was glad to hear it was getting stronger and more steady. 

Sighing a sigh of relief, she looked at Daemon's cock on the floor. 

It had stopped bleeding and was fully erect!

Feeling extremely horny, she picked it up and looked at it. 

It was large, hard and delicious to her.

"Is that.. pre-cum?" she wondered, looking at the small amount of liquid at it's tip.

She opened her mouth and tasted it.

"Mmmm" she said and greedily sucked it like there was no tomorrow.

She squeezed the balls of the detached penis and it came in loads into her mouth and she gobbled it all up.

Cum was all she has been eating since the virus infected her, so she hungrily slurped up every drop like her life depended on it.

Her pussy needed filling urgently so she got up and placed cock on the drivers seat.

Forgetting about Devon already, she arranged her body so that the tip was at the entrance of her pussy.

Closing her eyes she sat down, impaling herself on Daemon's huge cock.

"Oh God...Oh God....I love you Daemon! I need your cock so much, Daemon" she yelled as she started moving up and down the detached cock.

She couldn't help it. Her body had already been used by Daemon over and over again, so much so that she knew the size and shape of it and automatically called his name.

"Oh Daemon, Oh Daemon, I love this so much" she mumbled at the brink of ecstasy. 

Just then, she arched backwards and exploded in an orgasm, her body thrown forwards. 

Her arms stopped her from smashing her face on the dashboard as she braced her self on the chair, accidentally pressing onto Deamon's balls with both palms.

As she pressed the balls, the cock came into her.

"Oh... Oooooooh. Fill me up Daemon! Fill me up with your seed! I love your cock so much Daemon" she yelled as her body trembled with pleasure. 

Just at that moment, Devon had regained consciousness and was watching the whole time. 

She looked so fulfilled after having multiple orgasms. Her face was flushed. 

Even in death, Daemon was still fucking his girl and cuckolding him.

 

12