Chapter 14 – Day 26 – Mutiny
654 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as the man walked off, Devon grunted and grabbed the cock on his face, squeezing the precious blood from Daemon's cock on his injuries, hoping the original Alpha blood would do it's magic.

But as it was still raining, the blood was being diluted and washed everywhere.

He used the detached cock like a bandage, holding it onto his large wounds and started breathing slowly, hoping that there was enough blood to heal him.

--

In a private room on the other side of the camp, General Ramhammer was groping Daisy's body while licking and slurping on Elizabeth's groin. His middle finger of each hand started penetrating between their legs, his large fingers causing them to groan and moan.

His gigantic cock stood erect between the legs of the two girls on his lap, and it was so big, that if it entered either one of them, it could possibly breach their chest cavity. 

He was enjoying himself, not realizing that Elizabeth was eyeing the bag that Devon brought in, that the General carried off together with the two girls. 

Suddenly, the door was kicked open and several soldiers rushed in, with guns drawn.

"Scott? Matt? What are you doing? Why aren't you in your cells?" the General asked the other soldiers with them.

"We are taking over Ramhammer." Scott said.

"That's General Ramhammer to you. And this is a mutiny!" Ramhammer replied angrily

"We originally collected 40 girls to our 25 men, but you fucked most of them to death! And you killed their boyfriends too! They were our friends! They were soldiers under your command!" Scott yelled. 

"This whole camp is mine to do as I wish. You are all under my command! You serve me! Drop your weapons!" Ramhammer yelled.

As an Alpha-Alpha, his commands were hard to resist, and the soldiers dropped their guns.

"Those two are our favorites, and we cannot have you fuck them to death. We already have so few girls!" Scott continued arguing, even though he lost his weapon.

"Fuck you! They are mine! All the woman are mine to do as I like!" Ramhammer said as he stood up and punched Scott in his stomach.

Then he grabbed Scott's cock from behind as he screamed in pain

Seeing Scott in exactly the same position Devon was in, Elizabeth snapped out of Ramhammer's control.

Ramhammer punched into Scott's ass and ripped his cock right off, posing with his arms open wide, with Scott and his body impaled on his right fist, while his cock was crushed in his left. 

Suddenly, Ramhammer screamed in pain and looked down. 

Elizabeth was holding his huge cock in one hand and a scalpel in the other!

Ramhammer roared in anger and pain, throwing Scott's body at Elizabeth, knocking her to the floor. 

"I'll kill you!" he screamed, charging at her. 

"Look! He's a nullo now! Get him!" Daisy yelled and picked up Devon's bag.

The other soldiers intercepted him from attacking Elizabeth, as she was their favorite. 

Ramhammer overpowered one man, snapping his neck while the other tried to tackle him at the waist.

Daisy helped Elizabeth up and they dashed out the door. 

Several soldiers retrieved their weapons and pointed it at Ramhammer.

The girls ran for their lives as they heard gunfire behind them and Ramhammer's loud roar. 

He was a monster, fighting several armed men. 

They ran towards the barracks as Daisy mentioned the car was parked nearby.

Although the ground was wet from the rain, they saw a trail of blood from the barracks.

"Devon!" Elizabeth said, changing directions to follow the trail of the blood.

Daisy looked at Elizabeth, confused.

"Get the car! I'll get Devon!" Elizabeth yelled as she threw the bag at Daisy, with Ramhammer's cock half stuffed in the overly full bag.

Daisy frowned. Devon was already dead! Why would she want to bring with then a dead body?

She entered the car and started the engine. With the engine on, she contemplated just bolting. But Devon was good to her, and he was her first lover.

Finally, she made her decision and drove the car towards where Elizabeth ran to.

She stopped the car at the edge of the tarred road, several feet away from the pit and got out.

She saw Elizabeth supporting Devon on her shoulder, so she rushed to help.

They both dragged him to the car, leaving him lying down in the back seat.

Daisy got in the drivers seat as Elizabeth jumped in the passengers and saw an explosion in the room where the General was.

The building was aflame and a large burning body jumped out of the burning building.

From his size and shape, it was clearly Ramhammer, who's blackened body screamed in anger.

He suddenly looked directly at their car from afar and started running at them!

His burnt body was riddled with bullets and was bleeding profusely from his groin. 

But he carried a soldier's head like a mace, still attached to bloody spine.

"Gun it!" Elizabeth yelled and Daisy floored the gas, speeding out of the base.

Daisy watched her mirror as the view of the enraged monster got smaller and smaller.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Daisy asked "How is he?"

"He got his cock in place but its not fully attached yet, and his ass seems to be healing. He will need a few more hours" Elizabeth answered.

Devon sat at the back quietly, holding Daemon's cock in place, his face grimacing in pain.

Elizabeth's hand caressed his face. He was handsome, but he didn't look like who she recognised. In fact, he looked a little bit like Daemon with his wild looks, mixed with Phil's intelligent eyes and Craig's manly chin. 

"I can't believe it's you. You came back for me" she smiled as tears rolled down her face.

Suddenly, the trees next to them exploded

"Holy fuck!" Daisy yelled, nearly loosing control of the car.

Looking behind, she saw an army tank chasing after them.

"Damn it. That monster's after us" Elizabeth said.

The huge tank was chasing after them at 60 miles an hour. Fortunately, the sedan car could go faster, especially on the freeway

"What do we do? Do I head back to my town in Greensvale or forward to the city?" Daisy asked

"Head to the city. We have to hide and change vehicles!" Elizabeth said.

"The city it is!" Daisy said, entering the freeway as she avoided another explosion as the tank missed again.

Gunning the gas, their car accelerated to its maximum speed, leaving the tank trailing behind... 

 

 

6