Chapter 16 – Day 28 – Ramhammer’s Fury
584 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning, Daisy was peeking out the window of their hotel room, careful not to move the curtains and give their position away.

"That mad man is still going on" Daisy said, looking at a building collapsing several blocks away.

"Lets get this over with. We should do this as soon as possible to give you enough time to recover" Elizabeth said, sitting next to Devon on the bed.

"Are you ready?" she asked Devon as Daisy sat on the bed on the other side of Devon. 

Devon was tied to the bed, a gag over his mouth, shaking his head profusely.

"Sorry baby. We need you to become an Alpha Alpha" Elizabeth said, giving his cock one last long suck. Then Daisy gave him one long and deep throat suck as well. 

Suddenly, Devon felt a cold sensation at his groin, then incredible pain as he screamed through his gag.

Daisy coldly rubbed his groin, taking some blood and sealing Daemon's cock! 

Elizabeth sliced the end of Ramhammer's 15 inch cock and attached it onto Devon's wound as both girls held it in place.

They were already aroused as they started licking and sucking the cock, even though Devon could not feel it yet.

Daisy placed Daemon's severed cock inside herself as she used her breasts to rub up and down Ramhammer's cock.

Elizabeth took out Phil's cock too and fucked it while holding Devon's new cock in place.

*Boom* 

Another building collapsed, and it sounded like it was getting nearer. 

But they ignored the sounds and continued pleasuring themselves on their detached cocks and fallating Devon. 

Around the hour mark, Devon started to feel sensations in his new cock, experiencing Daisy and Liz's tits rubbing up and down his shaft, and their mouths licking and sucking him.

Suddenly, there was a loud crash that sounded close, very close.

The girls rushed to the window only to see Ramhammer climb out of some rubble. He had rammed into the building diagonally opposite their hotel and the tank was stuck in the rubble of the collapsed building.

"Oh shit! He's seen us!" Daisy gasped as the hulking, half burned, bullet ridden dick-less man sprinted towards them.

They immediately ran to Devon to release his ropes. Daisy kept both spare cocks in the bag. 

Suddenly, the door of their room burst open with the enraged man facing them head on.

He lunged at Devon, shoving both girls away from him causing them to fall hard onto the room floor.

"My dick!" Ramhammer yelled crazily as he squatted over the prone Devon, who was still tied to the bed in a spread eagle position and grabbed his cock with both hands. 

Devon screamed in pain as Ramhammer's large hands squeezed his cock hard in a vice-like grip and started yanking on it, pulling Devon off the bed. 

Devon felt his head about to explode and his heart started pumping in an erratic manner as the blood in the large cock was forceably squeezed into his body, making his skin turn slightly red.

Both girls jumped onto Ramhammer, each one holding one of his large muscular arms.

But he simply shrugged them aside, not even noticing them there as he placed both feet onto Devon's body, stepping on his stomach and leg with his whole weight and yanking one more time. 

Devon screamed again as blood spurted out of his groin, with Ramhammer holding his dick up in the air triumphantly, blood shooting everywhere. 

He then looked at the bag that fell on the floor, with the dicks of Daemon, Phil and Craig all over the carpet and then looked at Elizabeth with fury in his eyes.

"You! Cock thief!" he yelled, grabbing her by the neck with his left hand and carrying her in the air.

"No! Liz!" Devon yelled helplessly.

Ramhammer bent her over, her pussy and ass facing him as he aimed his right fist, still holding his squished large cock. 

Devon and Daisy watched in slow motion as Ramhammer's fist slammed into Elizabeth's pussy and ass, tearing them into one large gaping hole as she shrieked in pain.

Suddenly, while Elizabeth was still on his fist, he was stopped by a metal hand.

To Ramhammer's surprise, he turned around to see a metal robotic skeleton without a head. 

He let go of Elizabeth, letting her fall onto the floor with her gaping wound. She was breathing in shallow breaths and losing consciousness.

Ramhammer looked at the robot holding his wrist and punched it with his other hand.

The robot stumbled backwards, pulling Ramhammer along with it's hand still clenched on his wrist. 

Daisy quickly cut the ropes binding Devon with the scalpel and they both rushed to help Elizabeth.

She was puking due to the pain in her lower body. 

Not knowing what to do, Devon picked Elizabeth up, pulling Ramhammer's cock out of her and placing his bleeding groin right on her wound and wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. 

"Lets go Daisy" Devon said, himself struggling to maintain consciousness due to the pain as he ran out of the door with Elizabeth attached to him.

Daisy packed the cocks into the bag and ran after them as the hulking Ramhammer battled the robot who would not let go of his wrist. 

They arrived downstairs and ran to the multistory car park opposite the road. 

Daisy entered the drivers seat in the Porsche Cayenne as Devon lay Elizabeth on the backseat, lying on her between her legs. 

Jamming the accelerator, they passed the hotel only to see the larger than normal muscular man still battling the strange headless robot as they crashed out of the lobby. 

"What the hell was that?" Daisy asked as they zoomed away.

"I have no idea. But I think that based on Liz's description, it's probably the mad scientist's former robotic body" Devon answered as he looked at Elizabeth with concern. 

She looked pale and was drifting in and out of consciousness.

"Liz... don't leave me Liz.." Devon said with tears in his eyes. 

Although he was injured too, this was not the first time his dick has been ripped off. 

This was, however, the first time Elizabeth was hurt and needed his help instead of the other way around. 

7