The Champion Of Zeus?
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The hand of the gods, swift and precise. Enact their will, with a celestial slice.

Bora walks through a Field of spider lilies, his hand gracefully touching the flowers, and beautiful red and yellow butterflies.


Keen interest was placed on this particular matchup, especially on Bora, the proclaimed Champion of Zeus, and "Hand of the Olympians", as he battled Haipuban, a Kujijin who had made a name for himself as a interversal mercenary. The two took posture, Haipuban taking a sturdy horse stance with his arms slightly curled at his sides, and Bora entered a relaxed plow stance, pointing his katana towards his opponent.

The two men stared at each other, wondering who would make the first move, as it was imperative to any battle.

Both stood in place with silent preemptives, planning out strategies, calculating opportunities, whilst blazing with the fires of anticipation and restlessness within.

《Calculating the first step…》

In a sudden burst of speed, Bora charged at Haipuban.

《Critical in a battle!》

The latter was just as swift, blocking off the attempted sword slash.

He retaliated with a swing of his own, which Bora swiftly stepped back from so as to plan again.

The masses watched on in a constant state of anxiousness, wishing of having the knowledge within the minds of both individuals.

This guy…is ridiculous fast. Probably much more than I am. As expected of the Champion of Zeus! Meaning here, my tactics must rely on mental play!, thought Haipuban.

He charged energy from his two antennae.

"~WRING BEAM!~" He exclaimed as he launched a beam towards Bora.

Bora tilted his head away to evade the attack, which zipped past him and proceeded to hit a big rock far behind him.

The rock was then transformed, into a large clump of candy.

"A Morph Beam variant. How interesting,” noted Bora nonchalantly.

This guy-!, thought a livid Haipuban, relatively annoyed by Bora's nonchalant behavior.

"Hmph! Hope that means you're ready to see more interesting things.” He shouted at Bora.

He clapped his hands together, shaping them into a dog's head.

And from his shadow, emerged twin wolves, one white and one black, with triangular markings on their foreheads of their opposing colors.

Bora's eyes widened in pure fascination. "Ah. Those are…”

"So you recognize these, huh? Yeah, it's the Hex Technique: Holy Hounds. Something I mastered from human exorcists. The Twin Wolves of the Skies. Looks like I might be beating you with a move related to your domain."

"Oho, is that what you think? Well then…"

Bora's facial expression was quick to change, into one of slightly narrowed eyes of a stern nature, whilst pointing his blade at his opposition. "Come.”

Haipuban grunted, a signal to his summons.

The two wolves proceeded to run towards Bora, who readied to act defensively.

The black wolf attacked first, attempting to bite Bora, but he blocked its teeth using his katana, and pushed it away.

It was followed up by the white wolf, which attacked with claws, an attack also fended off by the demigod.

The canine dyad would repeat their cycle, aiming to deal a significant hit to Bora, who however, kept calm and strong in his defenses on the outside.

Tch! These beasts are getting pesky! Maybe it is time I stopped playing around and "played"...

Bora hopped back as he pointed his left index finger at the wolves, as light began to glow at the tip.

And after seemingly concentrating said light, he fired it away at the white wolf.

An attack that reamed the wolf's heart, instantly killing it as it whimpered.

"No!,” yelled Haipuban.

"Hmm,” Bora smiled in satisfactory pleasure.

The crowd responded in shock at this occurrence.

Probacon kept watch as well, pondering on if his prior disenchantments slowly proved true.

In the Second Round Seating, David, with folded arms, overlooked with special interest, in more ways than one. An attack of pure light. An obvious truth. But it appears potent. I do wonder, what is its precise nature…

《David ruminates, over this battle of great notability.》

But, I never foresaw someone so noteworthy to enact such cruelty. Then again, the Olympian divinities have not exactly held the greatest benevolence record.

Suddenly, beside him appeared Adashu and Couch, both cleaned up and in top shape.

"Adashu, old friend. Couch. My fellow progressors. Good to see you. You both put on…interesting matches."

"Thank you, Heir of Primus. Your match was a treat to my eyes as well,” replied Adashu with a nod and a smile. "Tch!" Couch scoffed in response.

Both toon their seats. Adashu took his right at David's side, and Couch placed himself behind them. "Bora I recognize, but who is his opponent?"

"That…is Haipuban. A Kujijin, and a known interversal mercenary,” replied David. "I see. Seems to have been interesting so far." "Yes, it has had its moments."

"But, something…feels strange,” said Adashu in a concerned tone, his irides turning to their Reflection Eye state. "Hm?,” questioned David.

"Bora…something is just not right here, especially not to my eyes, no matter how hard I look.”

"So…you can sense it too?,” asked David, turning to Adashu, as with questioning expressions the pair looked at each other for a moment.

Back in the Field, an enraged Haipuban fired off a constant flurry of Wring Beams at Bora from his palms. Bora kept unending avoidance of them however, searching for a means to truly turn the tide. The black wolf had seemingly been also retracted as well.

And as time went by, Haipuban's fury only seemed to grow further, visible on his face in the form of clenched teeth and popping veins. How the hell does he keep avoiding all the beams!?

He placed his hands side by side, facing forward his palms, and began concentrating energy.

Bora halted momentarily, looking at Haipuban in interest of his current tactic.

"~SUPER WRING BEAM!~,” roared Haipuban, as he released an even bigger and more powerful version of that technique, headed straight towards Bora at extreme speeds.

It appeared as though Bora could not evade, causing Haipuban to smile of the sweet tastes of penance and victory.

But his joy was short-lived, as with a single stroke of his sword, Bora split the beam in half right down the middle, and both of the separated beams instead traveled towards and landed at large rocks, which became clumps of candy as well.

What!!?, thought Haipuban, his mouth dropped in utter shock.

After cutting the beam, Bora returned his blade to his sheath, and smirked. "Hmm, you were at the most emphatic certainty of that technique's success. Hope I did not dampen your spirit by slicing it. Should I have let it strike me, so as to give your soul some kind of quench?"

Those words visibly angered the Kujijin, as even more veins seemed to pop out around his entire body.

"In disgression, however, I will say you are an interesting being, which is why…” He said, as he dropped his sheathed sword to his side.

He now carried an overall cold-blooded and emotionless but acknowledging demeanor. "...I desire for us to hold no bars."

Those words were enough to send chills down Haipuban's back, as the Kujijin shivered in terror, wondering the precise thought process of Bora, what precisely his opponent was.

He concluded that he didn't have time for such, returning to a more neutral glare.

He proceeded to barrel towards Bora.

The latter likewise rushed at him, both meeting at a certain point, and beginning to clash and brawl with each other.

But as this was happening, the landscape changed. It became bigger than it was in the previous two matches. Greatly much bigger than before, to the point where anyone within it couldn't see its two current combatants.

But the outside viewers could, and they looked on at the jaw-dropping sight, the infinite extents of the adaptation and expansion of the Limitless Field.

"What…is…happening?,” asked an amazed yet perplexed and impatient Probacon.

"It's simple really.” The new person sitting beside him said, with a soft manner to his voice. He was tall, with long and wavy grayish hair, with a portion of such covering his left eye, dark skin, his right eye shaped slightly roundish and with a shimmering amber iris, and a smile aloof but bold. He wore a brown robe with seams and designs at the ends and blue pants with gray woven sandals, with a big battleax placed at the left side of his seat, lounging casually on his seat. “WHA!? WHO ARE YOU?!,”

"A. I…am not too sure myself. B. That's rude, faw. Very. Rude,” responded the stranger. "Egh…sorry. Umm…hi, strange fellow who just half-answered that question?”

"Oh, it's just you…,” groaned Drizzled with a hint of irritation upon seeing the individual and gaining instant recognition of him.

"The name's Wok. Ran Wok. And as I was saying, it's simple.”

“What is happening…is the infinite addition of infinites; infinite-sized three-dimensional spatial dimensions, that is. Each paired with a similar extra dimension, making them four-dimensional ‘space-times’. Creating a spatial structure much larger than those infinites. What is called a ‘multiverse’…,” said the stranger.

《Ran Wok. Formidable Entity of Eisenstadt. Age 16.》

Probacon turned back to the battle, his confusions somewhat cleared, but his anticipation ever rising.

Both beings had kept clashing, executing as many bodily attacks as possible.

Suddenly, Bora stepped back. "I tire of procrastination on my end.” He said in a bored tone.

In an instant, he struck Haipuban with a powerful blow to his abdomen.

Wha!? Was that teleportation? Or…no way!! Haipuban contemplated in bewilderment, whilst the shockwaves of that attack swept through the Field, powerful enough to destroy many of the infinites inside of it.

Haipuban was thrown backwards from the blow, and sent constantly crashing through more of these spaces, destroying them in the process.

Whereas Bora believed his opponent to be down and out, he suddenly sensed a great surge in power.

"IT'S NOT OVER…JUST YET!!!"

"Yes…that's excellent…that's so very excellent…,” said Bora, brightly grinning in heightened ardor…

《What does he plan next?》


0