The Gods’…Killer?
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chosen to fulfill their wills, created to act as their hand. That is my purpose…


Even with the uncountable four-dimensional spaces between them, Bora could perceive his opponent and his sudden energy rise, beginning to beam with excitement.

Finally! He thought to himself with his eyes widened excitedly, in hopes of an even more enthralling battle.

Using nothing but sheer speed, Bora would proceed to traverse those spaces, looking to loacte his opponent wherever he was, deeming the latter unable to travel through such.

At his current power, his mobility may not be beyond scores greater than the superlumic.

So instead, I shalll go to him!

Suddenly, Bora stopped in a certain space, seemingly beginning a patient wait.

Then in a flash of light, Haipuban came to Bora's side, attempting to hit him with a punch. He was now slightly larger and with more prominent musculature, possessing sun-like orange skin that illuminated his nearest surroundings.

But Bora intercepted him. And with exceeding ease. "Tch!," scoffed Haipuban.

"Well, it appears…you have some more under your belt. Good. I was starting to think that the loss of your canine companion would soil your mental fortitude,” taunted Bora mockingly.

"Grrr…shut up!,” grumbled Haipuban, as he twisted his body in order to attempt a kick to Bora's temple.

Bora also intercepted this as well, catching Haipuban's leg.

With a strong stress, he tossed the Kujijin to the side.

This barely fazed Haipuban though, as he simply adjusted himself back to a normal position immediately after being thrown. "Hmmmm, maybe my judgment remains true…”

“You have lost mental fortitude.” Bora proclaimed with a depraved smile, still in mockery of Haipuban.

"Why, youu!,” roared an enraged Haipuban

Still from the seating, Probacon looked on, both intrigued and unnerved by the combatants in the Field, especially Bora. That Bora guy…the way he fights…is completely different from how he is in non-battle situations…

"You thinking of something, faw?,” inquired Wok, who now munched on some kind of sandwich, which had gooey string protruding from it.

"Yeah, two things. One, how Bora is a completely different person in battle compared to outside of it…" "Yeah…well…some people are…like that. Not much of a big deal….” Wok responded whilst mid-chew.

"And two. Because of that very reason…," said Probacon, as he ran his right hand over his horns.

"I really wanna face him one day!!"

"Yeah…well…good luck with that…(Mph, oh that's so good…),” said Wok, still eating the sandwich. "But…just know…"

"To face a guy like that…you basically have to go past whatever your current level is…"

"Whazzat? You don't think I can fight him as I am?,” asked an irritated Probacon.

"Well…obviously….” Probacon looked at him dumbfounded upon hearing the response. This guy…is one aloof personality..., thought Probacon.

"But…to beat that guy, who just sent another through multiple tetradimensional constructs…the way you are now…it'll be a bloodbath…"

"Ok? So what, I'll just get stronger then!,” yelled an exasperated Probacon with an emphatic jump onto his chair while facing Wok. "Alrighty, then,” replied an indifferent Wok.

"But by the way, um….", said Wok with a snap of his fingers. "Probacon. Pro for short."

"Pro, you need to…uh,…I forgot, dammit!,” exclaimed Wok, whereas Probacon's jaw dropped in astonishment.

Wok then casually shrugged and went back to finishing his sandwich. "...You really are…one strange person…" Probacon stated, giving Wok a resigned look.

"I really am, aren't I?”

"But regardless, thanks for explaining the uh, dimensions stuff,” said Probacon. "Don't mention it!,” said Wok with a gleaming smile, food crumbs across his mouth. "Still haven't changed, have you, Ran Wok?,” interjected Drizzled, who had been listening to their conversation for a while now.

"Uhhh….who are you again?,” asked a genuinely confused Wok.

"ARGHHHHH!!!! THIS AGAIN?,” shouted a frustrated Drizzled, who clutched his head. And leaving Probacon glaring at both absolutely baffled at their behaviors.

But he instantly returned his attention to the projection, with the loudened noise of the masses denoting things getting more interesting.

Haipuban had been on the constant offensive, throwing blows and strikes of all sorts at Bora, resulting in shockwaves that constantly shook some of the infinite paces. They were ineffective however, as Bora simply defended against them with ease.

This repeated flow of events was frustrating Haipuban however, so upon stepping back, he held his right fist in a stance ready to punch, placed his half-open left hand in front of it, and started charging up yellow energy.

"~ROSHAMBO…FIST!!!~" He shouted as he charged at Bora with a readied fist covered in yellow energy.

But Bora yet again simply caught it, its shockwaves destroying more of the infinite spaces.

"Hmm.” He chuckled.

How?! No matter what attack I use, he keeps blocking them!, mentated a Haipuban who was mentally near-despair, profusely sweating due to all his exertions.

But he then closed his eyes, reassuring himself.

He stepped away from Bora, and took a battle posture once again.

"Oh, you're now more sturdy than before,” said Bora with a surprised face.

"It's what I need…in a moment like this!" Haipuban replied.

He then closes his eyes.

And through his mind flashed memories of old, instantly recalling his early childhood, leaving a peaceful life on the Planet of Mek in the Ultra-10 Timeline of the Ultra Multiverse.

《He lived in prosperity.》

And how suddenly, his people were overrun and conquered by a humanoid race, a period in which he lost his parents, many friends, and much of his life.

《Turned downwards by turmoil.》

He remembered how, despite all the chaos and destruction around him, he did not lose himself.

《But he pushed on.》

Instead, how he opted to gain strength, training and training for years on end, before finally being able to create a group to crush that empire, free his people, and become mercenaries of their multiverse.

《Pushed on to achieve a goal.》

After this, he opens his eyes, looking towards Bora with determination.

《And now…he pushes on yet again!》

"Ohhh, what's with that look? You're sending shivers down my spine,” said Bora in anticipation.

"Soon enough, you'll be feeling the chill of something else.” The Kujijin retorted, once again beginning to repeatedly fire Wring Beams at Bora.

The latter evaded and sliced using his now-recalled sword.

Haipuban then sent two curved Morph Beams at Bora, which he avoided.

But suddenly, the latter appeared right in front of him, finally managing to land a proper hit which sent Bora backwards.

Oh, two of you?,” asked Bora, as he beheld the two different Haipubans at his front.

The one further back then transmuted into candy. "Oh, I see.”

"That's not all you'll see!" Haipuban yelled, rushing at Bora, who had begun to prepare electrical charge in his right hand.

As Haipuban came closer, Bora unleashed the electrical energy straight at him, stopping his opponent for a brief moment.

But that moment was enough, allowing Bora to kick Haipuban away.

But the Kujijin instantly recovered, more intentional than ever before.

And both would begin to trade blows yet again.

"This will surely be the last piece of our combat puzzle. Any last words?,” said Bora in the midst of their bout.

"You've got it backwards!" Haipuban replied.

He then threw Bora a far distance from him.

Bora recuperated, and prepared to defend yet again.

But suddenly, Haipuban appeared from behind him.

Bora noticed immediately, turning to defend, only to realize it was a trap.

Haipuban, the real one, appeared behind Bora, with his hand outstretched and in a half-open position.

Bora recognized it, and the fear in his eyes grew.

"This…is the end!,” said Haipuban, as a faint, purple light began emitting from his outstretched hand.

“~RAZE!!!~"

Bora quickly tried to reach out to stop him, but it was too late, as with a slight glow of his own body he slowly began to get wiped from existence.

And all watched on in sheer shock at the turn of events, as it seemed Bora, the legendary Champion of Zeus, would meet such an anticlimactic end.

However, that was not the case, as yet again even as he was slowly erased, Bora grinned sadistically.

《A sudden plot twist?!》

He then managed to grab Haipuban's hand, much to the latter's shock.

He nullified Haipuban's Raze, and started to destroy Haipuban's hand with an ability of his own.

"WHA–?!,” exclaimed Haipuban, as his entire right arm began to deteriorate, seemingly decaying and turning to dust.

He would suddenly get kicked away harshly by Bora, stopping the decay.

The platform would return to its standard size, as Bora walked towards a kneeling Haipuban groaning in pain, and just about to touch where the decaying stopped.

"Careful, I would not touch if I were you,” said the demigod in indifference.

"But…but how!? Raze is indefensible…,” asked Haipuban, as the shadow of his opponent hovered over him.

"To beings like you, yes. To one like myself, with an ability far more potent, it is but a mere inconvenience.” He said as he grabbed Haipuban by his throat, and lifted him up.

"Kugh! You…you…"

"Save your rambling for the afterlife. It was an enjoyable battle while it lasted. Unfortunately, it ends here. Shame. Well, not like this wasn't always bound to happen anyway. (I do believe I reveled in this too much.)”

"You…what do you mean by that?,” inquired a puzzled Haipuban.

"Oh, that is right. Considering your status and existence, you would not know the truth."

"But, I will keep it straight and simple for you.”

“This, all this…has been set up from the very beginning.” Bora revealed with a maddened grin on his face.

"What!? By who? The Grandmasters wouldn't choose this! Or is it that some ‘gods’ just wanted to devalue mortals yet again, sending their literal sockpuppets to defeat us?,” said Haipuban, his face red with rage.

"Hmm, well, maybe that is the case, or maybe…,” said Bora, before bringing his mouth close to Haipuban's ear.

He then whispered something to him.

Something which caused the Kujijin's change of expression from that of rage to that of pure horror.

"You-You are–!”

"Goodbye,” said Bora with a grin, and eyes pure white with his intent.

Then, Bora reactivated his decaying ability, turning Haipuban to dust from his throat onwards.

The Kujijin tried to make some sounds, but of futile effort.

And a mere seconds later, all the remnants of his body in the form of dust dispersed, indicating his demise.

Those who watched, from Probacon, Drizzled and Wok, to David and Adashu, to other participants, and all the spectators, gazed in sheer shock, as the winner of this battle couldn't be more clear, but the fashion of its end was one far from desired…

《Returned to dust…with knowledge of utmost urgency...》


0