The Vector
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Path of size, size of path. Path flowing in all abodes.


Biz threw a punch at Barrth, which the latter reacted to just in time to barely avoid.

He could not evade the following attacks nevertheless, being struck by three kicks in a row.

But in time he managed to recover and counter, catching one of Biz's legs.

He then threw him across the ground and away from himself with great force.

Biz got up swiftly to retaliate the attack.

But he was met by a shot of electricity to his chest, which stunned him.

"Well, seems I'm generally slower than you.” Barrth said in analysis. "Therefore, it's time I changed the odds in that regard!"

In an instant, Barrth's entire frame became covered in an electric aura, with his hair rising and clothes rippling as a side effect.

Biz's eyes widened, appearing to know of this phenomenon.

And the masses, they watched eagerly to grasp the capabilities of this power.

"Stormdash.” Barrth said gently.

In a flash, Biz was struck and sent flying backwards by a seemingly uncatchable force, but with prior preparation, he used a round red and gold shield with a lion stamp to protect himself. His opponent speed had now multiplied, meaning the battle could be resolved much sooner than initially thought.

A series of flashes kept zipping around him, looking to ready another assault.

"Tch!" I'd forgotten how bothersome that power could be…, Biz ruminated, bringing that ability back to mind.

Stormdash. An electric-type power, which lets one's body to move at high speeds and especially across long distances without any prior thought process, as well as granting instantaneous reactions needless of nervous processing.

Ranking: Class C ability. Can prove troublesome in the right, or wrong, hands. At least, based on what I noted in files from my analysis…

But before he could continue, another flash came nearby, hitting him with much greater force than before.

Barrth then stopped moving, displaying his hand now being coated in hardened earth.

"Of course. Absorbants can absorb almost anything. A critical detail,” noted Biz, trying to recover from that attack.

"Yup. So, against this and Stormdash, got any counterplays?” A Barrth filled with genuine curiosity would question.

Biz didn't respond, as he closed his eyes and whispered something to himself.

And in a sudden and unprecedented flash, he struck Barrth.

What?!, thought the baffled Absorbant as he flew backwards.

"I did tell you I could grant wishes. Just as I prevented my death after that self-destruction move, I simply wished to gain relativity to your celerity."

"Heh. I'll give you props for that. But…something's buggin’ me.” Barrth responded as he sat up. "Hmm?"

"If you could wish for speed equal to mine, you can wish for something greater…why not?”

"Two reasons.” Biz began to explain, holding two of his left fingers up.

"One. The true limits of this ability are not unknown. And from what I know, it doesn't grant me instant victory with it, so I have to be smart with them." "Hm, fair enough,” replied Barrth.

"And.” Biz added. "I do not know of your true limits…and I, and the masses, seek to revel in this battle."

"Haha. You do know your stuff, don't ya?,” stated an impressed Barrth, rising onto his feet as he spoke.

"Regardless, I agree with you on those, especially the last. So…”

“Wanna give these folk an interesting match?"

"I do not see why not."

"Same here."

Both men rushed at each other at the greatest capacity of their respective speeds

They started hitting each other with various blows and strikes. Multiple blows from each being hit, as they were relative in speed, thus could not easily counter each other.

They switched gears, and attempted using varying abilities on each other as well, engaging in a well-presenting contest that was primed on evasion.

The crowd cheered in amusement at what they saw, deeming it truly interesting, at least, for that moment.

In the Second-round Designated Seating, the group of beings in the corner watched the match, with the interest of some of them piqued from it. "Wish granting? This guy's inventory is baffling…,” Probacon spoke, still puzzled by this type of power.

"Yes. In essence, it is warping reality, but aimed at delivering a specific desire. Biz's is also highly effective, it seems.” Adashu responded. “(Ah, I get it now!)”

"You got something similar, Wok? Being an All-Meridian user and all?" Couch asked.

"Hmm…do I?" Wok responded with genuine puzzlement, being unable to recall such. "Most likely, he does. But that amnesia poses a terrible bane to have, as always." David sighed exasperatedly.

"It's fine, it's fine! Heck, I don't even remember how long I've been with it, and I'm just fine~!" Wok responded with the same cheery aura.

"Knowing you, probably since birth.” Noot commented whilst indulging in a book, garnering a long grumble from Wok.

"Can the Barrth guy even counteract it? He seems underhanded right now.” Probacon asked.

"Who knows? It's not too far-fetched to believe he still has an ace or two…" David replied. "Yes, as well as the fact that…he is yet to use that ability…,” added Kai. "Hmm…"

Probacon returned his attention to the battle, contemplating what would unfold.

In the Limitless Field, none of the dyad still managed to attain the upper hand, as no one had countermeasures for the other's speed.

Eventually, they would land simultaneous clean punches on each other's chins, sending themselves flying away from their previous position.

Both men hurriedly got up, ready for the next set of plays.

"Alright. Full throttle time!" Barrth declared with energetic veracity.

"So…you finally decide to use it?" Biz asked, taking a preparatory stance with his shield.

"Damn right!” ~VECTOR ARROW!!!~ Multiple black arrows, each covered in a red outline, and red dotted lines going across their vertical midpoint, appeared behind Barrth at that moment.

There it is!, thought Biz. A power allows him control over directional vectors at its most basic.

He squinted his eyes with utter focus, anticipating whatever attack to be sent at him.

But Barrth didn't use the arrows yet. Instead he unleashed a ki attack serving as his version of the Ultimate Blast, aimed in Biz's general direction.

Using another wish, Biz reflected it away via a forcefield strong enough to deflect said attack.

Barrth seemed to “change reality" to a degree, removing said forcefield from the frey.

But Biz countered this by whispering another wish, which seemed to totally nullify Barrth's actions.

And as Biz was about to whisper another wish, Barrth hurled a rock cut from his own earthen hand towards him.

Biz took swift notice, now taking responsive measures.

But before he could truly act, one of the arrows moved towards and touched the rock.

This would greatly enhance its speed, making it travel so fast it instantly struck and formed a major crack in Biz's forcefield.

Biz stared wide-eyed at this development in bewilderment.

Barrth on the other hand, smiled a smile of satisfaction.

He then used his Dough Pome powers to do as he had done before.

But this time, the launched hand was also of earthen exterior.

He followed up by using an arrow to greatly boost its speed, making it now even faster than light, an act of ordinary improbability.

Biz could not avoid it in any way, as it hit and completely destroyed his forcefield and hit him.

The force pushed him back many thousands of yards in an exceedingly short amount of time.

"Ugh!" He groaned as he attempted to recover.

He whispered something, and was instantly healed of all previous damage.

"The regeneration I understand, the surviving the attack I don't,” said Barrth as he neared his opponent, who didn't respond to him.

"Unless…you've already boosted your permanency before that attack…"

Biz smiled as he looked down at the ground.

"Sly guy. Let's see more of that,” said Barrth as he raised his right arm to his chest.

Suddenly, his arrows shot high into the sky, as he himself stepped far away.

In an instant, their velocities, and subsequently power, increased exponentially, and then, they hurried towards where Biz stood.

Biz looked up in alarm whilst whispering another wish.

But the arrows swiftly came crashing onto his location, bringing about an enormous explosion that was very much the force of multiple grand nuclear arms detonating, eviscerating a ample portion of the landmass that floated within the Field at that point.

The audiences watched high in anticipation of whatever arose from the aftermath of that match, hoping that even in victory, Barrth's attack was not one of unintentional or intentional killing.

Barrth himself hoped the same, focusing on the area of devastation in eager hope.

Is…is he dead? I made the force just right to incap him, not kill him. But still…, Barrth speculated, with the dust settling before him.

In the spot where Biz should have been, there was…nothing. Absolutely nothing.

And the very worst would be feared . At least, until…

"That…won't be enough to end my life,” spoke a voice behind Barrth, which was instantly recognizable as Biz's. Barrth turned around in confusion.

Then he was hit with a wave of realization.

"True Delusion, huh?" He inquired of his opponent.

"Correct. I would never truly place myself in such peril needlessly. (Especially not now.)” He responded.

"Well, I won't bother with too many questions. Good to see that you're still alive.”

“But still…,” said Barrth.

Both's real selves suddenly charged at and struck each other with punches to the face.

The following force forced both backwards, crashing into mastodon boulders.

The audiences looked on keenly, as a great volume of steam dispelled from the rock Biz crashed into, and a childlike maniacal laughter echoed from the one Barrth crashed into…

《Where does the battle head now?!》


0