Chapter 6: Weapon Trade with Gesso Famiglia
264 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It takes ten minutes to talk and explain our situation, and I love seeing their reaction. This Tsunayoshi has yet to become the official Head of the Vongola Family and still has his young behavior. His expressions change from one to another, and boy, he creates some funny expressions.

After I am done with my story, Byakuran looks at me with a grin on his face.

"Interesting! A world filled with supernatural beings! I want to see one!"

Byakuran jumps toward me and starts to shake me. Luca quickly takes action and says.

"Oi, you white peacock! Get away from the boss!"

I raise my hand and stop him before saying.

"I would love to have you guys visiting, but sadly, I cannot do that. At least not yet."

"Because of your vampire problem, huh?"

I look at the toddler wearing a fedora. He is Reborn, the greatest hitman in this world and one of the Arcobaleno; he holds the Sun Pacifier. I give him a nod and say.

"That's right. Don't take this the wrong way, but it is too dangerous for you guys to visit at the moment. The vampire will attack us sooner or later, and I don't want you guys to get in between our two fights."

It might be small and quick, but I can feel a slight bloodlust from the toddler. It looks like he wants to test his skill against the vampire. I want to see that happening, but if I let him loose in my world, I feel he will bring chaos to the entire country.

"What a shame, but I understand. So, what's the reason you come here?"

I looked at Byakuran and Tsunayoshi before saying.

"The reason we are coming here is to look for a trade. We need something to increase our firepower."

Byakuran jumps at me and says,

"I can help you!"

I look at him and smile.

"Gesso Family can help you! What do you need? Box Weapon? Box animal?"

"Errr, both? We need all the help we need. However, let's talk about payment first. Luca"

Luca nods and opens up the briefcase in his hand to show them forty gold bars in the briefcase. I can see they widen their eyes in surprise at the gold before them. Even Reborn is impressed with that amount of gold.

"How do you guys manage to make the briefcase strong enough to hold that amount of gold?"

I smile a little and say.

"Magic. We reinforce the briefcase and make it ten times more durable."

To carry forty 400 Troy Ounce in a briefcase is not easy. Lucky for me, Luca is strong. The vampire might be a parasite, but they hoard many treasures in their base. From gold to hard cash, they have it all.

"I see." Byakuran puts on a serious face and says, "We can work with this. Come back in three days, and your order will be done."

"I will return in three days."

"Good. Anything else?"

"Can we also commission weapons that work for our flame? Firearms and bladed weapons that can absorb our flame will be appreciated."

"How many?"

"Fifty firearms and sixty-bladed weapons will do."

"What kind of firearms? Pistol? Rifle? Machine gun? The same with bladed weapons"

"Twenty-five pistols, fifteen machine guns, seven assault rifles, and three sniper rifles. As for bladed weapons, swords will do. Just make sure to make one katana for me. Of course, if there is an ammo that mimics our flame, I want them as well."

Byakuran nods his head and says.

"That can easily be arranged. You are lucky that the Gesso Family handles all European weapon trade."

I blink at that word and look at Reborn, who nods his head.

"Yeah. His family handles all weapon trade in Europe. That is the reason why they are one of the strongest mafia families. Vongola might be the strongest, but the Gesso Family did not fall far behind."

Huh. That is news to me. I look at Byakuran and say.

"Will the gold be enough?"

He frowns and says.

"Truthfully? No. Weapons and animal boxes are expensive tools, costing at least five million each. However, I am willing to accept this payment for one favor."

"What is it?"

"Let me visit your world."

"Look–"

"Eit! I know it is still dangerous, but promise me that I can visit your world when it is a little bit peaceful."

I look at him for a second and nod.

"I promise."

"Great! Let's seal the deal!"

I raise his hand, and show me his Mare Ring. I widen my eyes as his grin gets bigger. He wants to do something called Sky's Promise. It is a small gesture that makes the one who breaks the promise feel miserable until their lifespan is over.

It was not something any sky wanted to take without thinking twice.

However, this is an easy promise I can fulfill. I smile at him, put my ring in front of his, and pour some sky flame into it. I can feel a connection established between us and see Byakuran's smile get slightly bigger.

"Great! I shall prepare your order!"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Ask away!"

"Why? Why do you rather accept this promise than money?"

"Adventure! You did not know how long it had been for me to see something new! Something exciting! All of my visits to alternate universes resulted in one thing! It was me doing something to increase my power! It was boring! I want something new, and your world is something new to me! An unknown that I never see or even visit using my power. That is more valuable than any gold or money in the world."

"I see."

Byakuran, by the end of the day, is still a teenager who wants something exciting and new. He already experiences how many years after he absorbs the knowledge of his alternate self around the multiverse. I am lucky enough to copy his prime self, who has yet to experience the torture of getting all the knowledge of his alternate self, and I did not want to try it. I don't think I can stay sane after getting that amount of knowledge.

The human brain cannot handle the infinite and should stay that way.

"Then I am looking forward to your visit, Byakuran."

"Yes! I am looking forward to it, big brother!"

Wait. What?

9