Chapter 7: Millefiore Famiglia vs Tepes Clan
231 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the last crate is moved back home, I smile at Byakuran and say, "Thank you for your help, Byakuran."

"Don't mention it, brother! Just ensure you complete your end of the deal, okay?~" he responds.

I smile back and reassure him, "Of course. Once the situation cools down, I will invite you and your family to my place."

"En~ I am looking forward to it," he says.

After exchanging one last goodbye, I leave this universe and return to my place. Walking through the portal, I cancel my power and watch the white cocoon disappear. Turning to my guardians, I say, "Let's return to my office before we open this box."

I pat the box in my hands as the three of us walk to my office. Upon entering, I place the box on the table and open it. Inside, there are fourteen boxes, each a different color.

I take two orange boxes, Luca takes the red ones, and Felicia takes the blue ones. Luca pushes his flame into his ring and puts the ring inside the hole in the box. A second later, two things come out of the box. The first one is a giant wolf with sharp teeth and dark red flame around its back and tail. This is Luca's Animal Box. The second one is a pair of pistols. The first one is gold, and the second one is silver.

Luca looks at his new weapon and animal companion for a second before burying his face in his wolf's fur.

Luca loves dogs, and wolves are the ancestors of dogs, right? A wolf is just a bigger dog.

(AN* Please don't pet wild wolves, no matter how friendly shaped they are)

I look at Felicia and see her nod. She puts her ring into the hole, and a second later, her weapon and animal box appear from the box. The first one is her weapon box, which is a nodachi, a long version of a katana. As for her box weapon… I look at the giant elephant that is literally in the room with us right now.

I need to fix the roof later.

After patting her animal box, Felicia gives me an apologetic expression and returns her elephant back. I nod at her and take a deep breath. I wonder what kind of animal I will get.

I put my ring into the hole and see my box shine. A second later, I see my animal box and cannot help but smile. I have the same animal box as Byakuran. Two Eastern-style dragons appear next to me and nuzzle my head gently. The first one is a White Dragon, and the second one is a Black Dragon made of Sky Flame. After patting their heads, I look at the weapons I get. I got two weapons. The first one is a katana, and the second one is a pistol.

Ah, this must be because of my connection to Gintoki and Byakuran. Gintoki is the sword, while Byakuran is the gun. Perfect.

"Luca. Felicia. Do you guys want to have a little spar with me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|3rd POV|

There is a strange movement at night in Bucharest. Thousands of bats fly through the night sky and cover the moonlight. The people of Bucharest did not know the reason for this bat migration. They did not know that this was a sign of bad luck.

The people who know that all those bats are vampires quickly go underground and enchant all their hideouts with as many stealth-based spells as possible. They know that the vampires are going to war, and they do not want to be sucked dry by them by standing in their way.

Even the so-called Vampire Hunter family hides underground and makes sure to protect their hideout with as many protective barriers as possible.

All the bats slowly descend to the ground and change into humanoid forms. Four hundred people stand in the clearing of a forest underneath the moonlight. The one wearing noble clothing, Serghei Tepes, looks to his right and says.

"How is it? Do you find anything? Any sign of magical energy that is out of place?"

The vampire shakes his head and says.

"Sadly, no, my lord. We check the entire city, and nothing out of place."

"Tch. That means they are underground, or they have a stealth expert."

There is a reason why vampire hunters or any magical being in Romania create their base underground. Vampires cannot get inside someone's house or base without permission. However, they can destroy the base and make their enemy come outside by themselves.

By going underground, they did not need to worry about the vampire destroying their hideout, as it takes a lot of power to destroy a base hundreds of meters below the ground.

"Spread out. Use the people to lure those people out. We will create a trap with the appearance of a farm to lure them."

"Yes, my lord."

"I also want you guys to charm as many humans in Bucharest as possible. I want them as our eyes and ears. We will find them and kill them."

"Yes, my lord!"

"Good! Go"

After saying that, his group spread out across the city and left him behind with only a dozen guards.

In their arrogance, they think no one wants to fight them, and they have already informed the Millefiore Family of their presence. They only search for mana and nothing else. They thought they were hunting a regular group of magicians, a strong group of magicians. They did not notice a new type of energy in this city that was watching them from afar.

"What should we do, boss?"

Luca looks at the bats that pass them with hatred but still manages to hold back his bloodlust.

"Tell the others to prepare but not move. Tell them to take the guns out and prepare for battle. They will defend our temporary base for now."

Felicia grips her sword and says.

"What about us, boss?"

Valerian gives his guardians a wide grin and says.

"We will hunt. Tonight, we will hunt and spill blood on this land. However, it will not be human blood that will be spilled. They are creatures of shadow. Let's see if they fear them when their hunters hunt from the shadows."

Luca and Felicia grin and take out their weapon box. Tonight, the Millefiore Famiglia join the hunt.

If you like to read more and want to support me, you can visit my Patreon and Ko-fi!

8