Two Titans Clash
39 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Do you dare to take on the sheer force of a nuclear blast, you puny Little Green Piggy?!?!"

Azmond's deranged voice reverberated through the air as a colossal tempest of lightning and fire elements descended upon the earth from the heavens above.

"Think that can stop ME?!" bellowed the Goblin King, his voice oozing with arrogance. "You're even more pitiful than I imagined!!"

The sneering goblin king's words pushed Azmond's patience to its limits, and a smug expression twisted his face.

"I don't know how you managed to leap from the Core Formation Realm to nearly the Nascent Soul Realm in combat strength, but it hardly matters... You will crumble before the might of my Early Nascent Soul Realm Power!"

A maniacal grin spread across Azmond's face as his gaze fixated on the levitating goblin king, a mad glint shining in his eyes.

"Then let us put your claims to the test, shall we?! Hahahaha!!"

Both Azmond and the Goblin King hurled taunting words at each other, their contempt intertwining with the crackling tension in the air.

But just as the confrontation seemed unbearable, Azmond's expression shifted to a serious one. With an air of authority, he addressed the Goblin King.

"Prepare yourself, for soon you shall comprehend the vast chasm between one merely stepping into the Nascent Soul Realm and one who has firmly grasped its power. You insignificant worm."

The Goblin King sneered back, his arrogance undeterred, as he raised his hand, ready to unleash his spell.

"I shall etch that disparity onto your very soul, you vermin!"

Silently, the Goblin King chanted the incantation of his spell inside his head, the name "Fire Bluster," as a swirling mass of fiery elements took shape above his open palm, transforming into an enormous cannon.

With a thunderous symphony of crackling fire, the cannon materialized, dwarfing even the largest battleships on Earth. It loomed menacingly above the Goblin King, aimed directly at the figure obscured by a colossal missile formed from lightning and fire elements.

"Are you brave enough for this, worm?!?!"

"Ready to face your doom, Green Piggy?!?!"

The simultaneous sneers on Azmond and the Goblin King's faces painted a vivid picture of their mutual disdain.

Then, in an electrifying surge of power, the two catastrophic spells were unleashed, hurtling towards each other with terrifying speed. The massive missile and the cluster of fiery elements raced to collide, their destructive potential expanding with every passing moment.

Milliseconds felt like an eternity as the battlefield held its breath... until finally, an earth-shattering explosion reverberated throughout the Great Wildlands Forest, the ground quaking for thousands of miles.

BOOOOOOOOOooOOOOoOMM!!

The sheer impact caused the earth closest to the explosion to collapse, forever reshaping the serene landscape and leaving it altered for generations to come.

.......

Amidst the chaos, Crystalline stood as a witness to the breathtaking battle unfolding before her eyes. A thrilling mix of anxiety and awe coursed through her veins as she beheld the colossal missile and cannon conjured by Azmond and the Goblin King.

'Will Azmond come out unscathed?' she wondered, anxiousness apparent on her beautiful face.

This was the moment when Crystalline experienced the massive difference between herself and a Nascent Soul Cultivator.

How she longed to lend her strength, to fight alongside Azmond and ensure his safety. But the weight of her potential impact on his battles held her back. 

The sense of helplessness gnawed at her soul, and for the first time in her life… she truly yearned to become stronger. 

Crystalline wanted with all her heart to become of some use to Azmond, but she knew she wasn't strong enough…

From an early age, Crystalline had always been hailed as a prodigy. Her remarkable progress in realms and techniques earned accolades from her parents and sect elders. Yet, she was never swayed by her peers' envy or the isolation that came with her immense talents. The satisfaction of following her family's and elders' guidance had been enough... until now.

Everything changed the day she crossed paths with an unusually handsome man. 

Initially, her instinct was to eliminate him after he accidentally caught her naked. But the more they interacted, the more inexplicable emotions welled up inside her. 

He would tease her playfully, irritatingly, yet beneath that mischievous exterior lay kindness and sweetness. 

And his allure, his mesmerizing appearance, left her breathless with confusion. As time passed by, those feelings grew stronger, intensifying into an overwhelming obsession and possessiveness she couldn't comprehend. 

She had only known this man for less than an hour and yet… she couldn’t understand these feelings she was starting to develop.

The intensity of these strange feelings only multiplied tenfold when Azmond succumbed to injury, catapulted into a mountain by the goblin king.

‘That vile green swine! How dare he harm my Azmond! That despicable creature!’

Crystalline pounded the seabed of the lake relentlessly, her rage causing destruction in every blow.

"What was I even thinking? And why is the sea floor shattered now?"

Perplexity etched itself onto Crystalline's face as she observed the devastated seabed, its fragments scattered in disarray. Nevertheless, she reassured herself with a cute and confused face that the wreckage was merely a symptom of the ongoing battle.

With renewed determination, she refocused her gaze on the fight, her worry shining through her emerald eyes, fixed upon Azmond's distant form beyond the billowing clouds.

"Azmond, you must emerge victorious... I refuse to witness your demise at the hands of that disgusting pig... Only I am allowed to kill you..."

The once serene pools of her eyes darkened, swirling like an infinite abyss…

Eyes that reflected her growing obsession and madness that was beginning to consume her beautiful face.

3