(R-18) Heavenly Massage Technique
46 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A small sneaky grin formed on Azmond's face as he asked Crystalline a question. "Crystalline… Do you wanna experience a different kind of technique I have been wanting to test out, but never had the opportunity to? It will be far more enjoyable for you than watching this silly fight~" 

Crystalline had a bad feeling about Azmond's proposal but decided to respond with a small nod anyway. "...Mhmm…"

Azmond's fox-like grin had materialized fully on his face when he heard Crystalline's small nod of approval. "Wonderful… let's begin right away then."

"Let's start with you laying on this blanket right here with your back facing upwards..." Azmond said with a mischievous grin as he took a blanket out of his storage ring and put it down on the only piece of unscathed ground within the entire battlefield.

"After you Milady~" A devious look of respect formed on Azmond's face as he bowed slightly with his hands stretched out towards the large and comfortable blanket he set out.

Crystalline's bad premonition suddenly got a lot worse... but she went over regardless of the bad feeling she had and laid down on the soft blanket while looking like a cute kitty about to be punished by the big bad wolf.

Azmond took one glance at Crystalline's supple and sweaty curves pressing against the blanket and licked his lips a little inside his mind.

'How did I get stuck with such an adorable Icy beauty laying down partially nude and defenseless? I must have used up all the luck I had in this lifetime to get this chance' Azmond thought to himself with a playful smile on his handsome face as he walked slowly over to Crystalline's voluptuous body which was barely being covered up fully by the robe he gave her earlier... 

If one looked close enough and at the right angle, they would be able to see two hard pink nipples showing their head with all their glory as they sat atop two perky breasts as big as cantaloupes.

"This technique of mine is called The |Heavenly Massage Technique|, and it will bring you straight to the ninth heaven my dear Crystalline~," Azmond said with a wide loving smile as he put one of his large hands directly on Crystalline's back which was still slightly sweaty even through the tight fit robe that only further accentuated her curves.

The |Heavenly Massage Technique| is a skill that Azmond got from the second section of the Divine Devil Arts, a magical skill that is meant to bring out the full potential of giving massages. A skill that Azmond once thought was completely useless and not worth mentioning... until today that is.

Crystalline who was still lying down with her two round and supple ass cheeks standing proudly in the air suddenly had a thought of withdrawing from this event... 

She agreed to this proposal of Azmond's without properly thinking about what she was getting her hands into. She tried to get up when she felt Azmond walking over but... it was already too late… 

Azmond's hands had already firmly and softly pressed the entire lustful body of Crystalline down with one firm hand... His other hand already started to roam the vast slopes of the Ice Beauty called Crystalline as a feeling of success started to grow within Azmond.

The Big Bad Wolf had already got his claws all the way into the little defenseless lamb he caught within his trap made up of a charming and handsome persona that completely and successfully ensnared the little lamb.

Azmond's large hands gently touched Crystalline's backside and softly caressed her curvaceous body starting from her lower back with precise hand movements that would leave even the best masseuse back on earth filled with envy.

"Mmm-Mmhff!"

An action that caused the Icy shell of Crystalline to fully collapse as if it were never there as a soft moan full of pleasure and ecstasy escaped her small pink lips. Her perky bunnies rubbed violently against the soft blanket as her body started to squirm more with every touch and rub that Azmond used on her.

"Did that feel good, My little ice flower~?" Azmond's sadistic smile was at an all-time high as he proceeded to move his large hands up the shapely part of her upper back and rubbed her neck and shoulders with the perfect amount of skill.

"Mmphf!!..." Crystalline was practically convulsing in pleasure as her supple body started to jiggle in every which way.

Azmond then moved his playful hands back down her back and went towards those two mountain tops glistening in sweat that were visible through the tight-fit robes she had on.

"Aaahhh! T-That Azmond... That is..." Azmond's hands kept on moving around her two melons despite Crystalline's words as he started to gently knead them with varying levels of force. "Mmphf~ N-No~" Crystalline was trying to deny the pleasure she was feeling but utterly failed in that task when Azmonds hands reached a very sensitive part of her ass that almost made her cum with one slight hand movement. 

"Aaaaahhh!~N-n-no Az-mond stop~ Something weird is coming!" Crystalline suddenly screamed in ecstasy as her entire body arched upwards and a loud savory moan came out.

"N-Nooo! Aaahhhh!! mmpfff~~! Azmonnd!~" Crystalline suddenly screamed out Azmond's name while clenching the soft blanket she was lying on.

*Squirt* *Squirt*

A large amount of liquid started to squirt out of her pussy as she wet a large portion of the blanket with her love juices. Crystalline was practically on cloud nine as she experienced her first-ever orgasm, and in such an intense way as well.

"...Oh? What is this I see?..." Azmond asked with a small playful smile, "Did my little Ice Princess just experience her first-ever orgasm~? All these juices of yours squirted all over the place and stained that brand-new robe I gave you... What should we do about this~?"

After catching her breath, Crystalline responded while her large boobs heaved up and down along with the rest of her well-developed body… Her succubus-like figure was being heavily pressed up against her now soaked blanket. "...I-I am sorry..." She responded with a cute pout on her exhausted face as a deep blush started to form on her already rosy complexion.

Azmond having successfully baited the lamb into the Big Bad Wolf's trap suddenly patted himself on the back inside of his mind as he continued to speak in a low voice right next to the owner of the lewd body beneath him. 

"Don't worry about it my little ice flower, that robe wasn't a perfect fit for you anyways so it was better that you ruined it... We should just go ahead and take the whole thing off, Right? We wouldn't want you to catch a cold from all those sweet-smelling juices leaking from your most important entrance, now would we~?. Azmond spoke with a large kind smile as if he were truly only thinking about Crystalline’s well-being right now.

"...B-But I will be completely naked if I take off my robe right now..." Crystalline replied with a shy look as she snuggled her head further into the soft blanket so Azmond wouldn't see her face.

Crystalline completely overlooked the fact that a large amount of her divine nectar just spilled out of her pussy right in front of Azmond...

"Does that really matter all that much right now, My love~? I have already seen you naked once before. Does seeing you naked once more really make all that much of a difference~?" A lewd look spread across Azmond's chiseled face as he gently turned Crystalline over… 

Crystalline's two perky bunnies were now in full view for Azmond to see as even the outline of her hard pink nipples were visible through her sweaty robe... and the tips of her boobs started to glisten in the sun from the sweat being produced by her still convulsing figure. 

Azmond gazed directly into Crystalline's big green eyes after fully appreciating the lusty body before him. 

"...Mhmm..." A small mosquito-like voice was produced out of Crystalline's small mouth as she gazed right back into Azmond's enticing eyes.

Crystalline immediately folded when she heard Azmond call her 'My love', so she just replied with a quick head nod as she stared lovingly into Azmond's deep blue eyes without even listening to the rest of the question.

"That is the answer I wanted to hear, MY Ice Flower~" Azmond's eyes suddenly took on a darker shade of black as he stared obsessively into Crystalline's eyes which also started to take on the same black hole-like look as both of them fell into their own little worlds where only the two of them existed.

3