(R-18) My Little Ice Flower~
29 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"That is the answer I wanted to hear, MY Little Ice Flower~" Azmond's eyes suddenly took on a darker shade of black as he stared obsessively into Crystalline's eyes which also started to take on the same black hole-like look as both of them fell into their own little worlds where only the two of them existed.

"Let's start with that sticky robe you have on. It must be oh~ so uncomfortable, Am I right my little Ice Flower~?" Azmond asked with a mischievous look on his face as he slowly started to undress the Ice Beauty.

Crystalline who was akin to a deer in headlights just nodded with a meek "...Mhm..." As she turned her head away once again when she saw Azmond's sneaky paws start to unloosen her sweaty robes.

Azmond proceeded to slowly unloosen Crystalline's robes one ribbon at a time as her snow white shoulders started to show... and then her nape started to show as well... and then her two perky mountain slopes started to peak their heads too.

"...A-Azmond, T-That is my..." Crystalline started to speak in a low cute voice as she stared right back at Azmonds face only to see a wide playful grin plastered on him. 

"I know what this is, My Dear~," Azmond said with a smirk. "That is why I’m going to unloosen these silly robes fully to let the world witness the beautiful glory of your perky assets."

Azmond's sweet yet naughty words once again left Crystalline dazed with heart shapes beginning to form in her eyes... he left her in a trance long enough for him to continue what he was doing... The little lamb made a mistake in getting so close to the Big Bad Wolf...

Azmond went ahead and started to undress the rest of Crystalline's irresistible body as her two hard pink nipples were shown in full view when the robe slid down her upper chest seductively. 

Crystalline was practically as red a tomato as she turned her head away in embarrassment once more. She was gonna continue to protest, but Azmond’s sweet words deterred that thought from ever being anything substantial... words like 'My Dear' and 'My Love' were her kryptonite.

Crystalline's two full and perky boobs were now in full view as they slightly jiggled a little when the robe fully came off of them.

The sticky sweat slid further down her slopes as the robes started to come off of her sweaty abdomen as well.

Azmond proceeded to take the robe off of her lower pelvis area too... Her wet sticky mess down below was stuck to the robe like glue so Azmond couldn't get it off in one swift motion like with the rest of her body.

"Look at all this naughty juice you have down here, Crystalline~?" Azmond said with a fox-like smile. "Making me go through the extra work to get these robes off because of this wet mess~ Don't you think you deserve a little punishment for this~?"

Crystalline's bad feeling once again reappeared as the deep blush on her perfect face started to get even deeper. She didn't know what she had signed up for...

she would soon learn exactly what that was not too long from now though...

"...I-I am sowry..." Crystalline said with a small pout as her tits jiggled a little from the cute movements she was making. 'It was your fault that I am such a mess down there, to begin with... You big meanie!' Crystalline thought to herself as her sweat started to drip further down her curvaceous body and ended up sliding down toward her nether regions.

The icy outer layer of the Icy Queen was nowhere to be seen when she was around Azmond... He just has a way with words, I guess...

"You still haven't answered my question, My Love~," Azmond said with a face like a big bad wolf who just got the little lamb to fall further into his trap.

"...I am w-willing to be punished..." A jumpy look appeared on Crystalline's face as she responded with puffed-up cheeks.

Azmond's wide smile was at an all-time high as he began to take off the rest of her robe with obvious glee on his face.

"Mhm!~"

An action that made the still sensitive Crystalline moan a little as her entire nude backside was now pressed against the cold blanket beneath her.

Her two perky bunnies and their hard tips along with her perfectly smooth pussy were begging to be teased...

Her two pussy lips were also begging for something to enter within them as they opened up and closed with lewd sounds being produced.

Sounds that only made Azmond get even more excited when he gazed at the Holy Cave inviting him in.

........

Every part of Crystalline's voluptuous body was now in full view for Azmond to gaze at all he wished. 

"That is my good girl~" Azmond started to speak. "Now that I have the rest of this robe off, we can begin with the rest of the Heavenly massage... This time it will feel far better than it did before~" Azmond’s hands then moved toward Crystaline's abdomen and gently caressed her smooth stomach. 

"...A-Azmond~! P-Please, T-That is a sensitive spot~! Mmmpff~~!" Crystalline was trying to cover her mouth as sounds of ecstasy started to be produced from her cute pink lips. Her lewd body was being jolted in every which way as her entire figure started to have small ripples going through it.

Azmond started to infuse qi within his hands as he used the full potential of the |Heavenly Massage technique|. A technique that was now on Azmond's top 3 favorites list...

Crystalline's alluring body was quivering greatly as all the sticky sweat and pussy juices she unleashed earlier were being flung all into Azmond's face.

"You naughty girl~ Look at all these fluids of yours you left on my face~? Now my face is all wet with your love juices~ I should probably get this liquid off so I can continue to work on relaxing your so~ very exhausted body, shouldn't I~?" Azmond asked with a seductive look.

Crystalline, who didn't even know where she was anymore just replied with a small "...Mhm~!" as her nude figure started to convulse extensively when Azmond touched a sensitive spot near her clitoris. This touch caused Crystalline to once again cum all over Azmond's body.

"Mmmpff~!! N-No~!! A-Azmond~~!! I-It feels so GOoood~! Aaaaahhhmm~!!"

Her Divine nectar just kept on coming out of her as she clenched onto the soft Blanket while screaming Azmond's name. She couldn't resist the pleasure anymore as it was by far the best thing she had ever felt in her whole life.

The entire blanket and even Azmond himself was completely wet with Crystalline pussy juices. 

"You were really pent up weren't you, My Little Ice Flower~?" A wicked smirk emerged on Azmonds face as he took a finger and picked up a bit of the love juices he had leaking down his face. He stuck his finger into his mouth and started to lick off all the pussy juices that were on his finger. "...This flavor is more sweet than salty... it tastes different than your sweat," Azmond said with a small grin as he compared the taste of Crystalline's pussy juices and the sweat he tasted when he first met her.

"I have decided!.." Azmond started to speak with a solemn look on his face. A look that had the still-dazed Crystalline blush profusely as she heard the naughty words that came out of this man's mouth.

'W-Why are you talking about such... lewd things with such a serious look on your face...' Crystalline tilted her head to the side as she stared at a random spot while still covering her mouth... trying to suppress the moans that were coming out of her.

"I Love every liquid that comes out of your body!" Azmond said with a face that said he had found the answer to the most important topic ever discussed by mankind, as he continued to lick off the rest of the lewd liquids still on his face.

Crystalline, although dazed, was still able to hear Azmond say those words, and she became as red as could be.

Her tits heaved up and down violently as a small pout formed on her gorgeous face. Her nipples were still as hard as ever with no sign of them calming down anytime soon...

"Mhmm!! A-Azmonddd~~!! Mhmff~! I-I Love You~! And I Love this F-Feeling~~!! Aaaahhh~!" Crystalline suddenly proposed her love along with a loud moan as she was practically drooling when Azmond's right hand once again made its way to the area above her clitoris and his right hand started to play with her left nipple.

"Aaaaaaahh~~!!!" Crystalline's nude body started twitching greatly as her pussy squirted violently for the 3rd time so far.

'... Idiot~!...' Crystalline thought to herself as a loving and obsessive look began to form in her heart-shaped eyes as she gazed right back into Azmond's eyes while moaning loudly.

3