(R-18) A Night To Remember Part 2
20 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"AAaaaahhnnnn~~!! A-Again Azmond... I-I am Coming!!! Mmfff~!!!! A-Again~!!! It isn't stopping~~~!!!! A-AZMONDDD~ I LOVE YOUU~~~!!!!!!" Crystalline moaned with no end in sight as she came over and over... her love juices never stopped flowing out of her vagina as she was practically in another dimension at this moment, a dimension where only pleasure and Azmond existed... She thought that there could be no better place to be in the entire world... 

Azmond himself was also feeling extreme amounts of pleasure as the tight canals of Crystalline were tightening up even further, constricting Azmond's dick more than ever. 

Slight grunts were heard from Azmond when he slid in and out of her at fast speeds, but it was nowhere near the level of the heavenly music that Crystalline was currently producing.

"AAaaaaahhnnnn~~!!! A-AZMOND~~!!!! G-Go F-Faster~~!!!!" Crystalline who was barely conscious still dared to beg for more than she could chew with such a lewd look on her face.

Azmond wasn't one to deny his Little Ice Flower's lewd requests though, so he started to plunge his dick in even further and faster than before. 

Crystalline's insides were now a complete mess as not once, did Crystalline stop coming.... Her pussy juices just kept on leaking all over the place as her insides were being molded into the shape of Azmond's dick.

"AAaaahnnn~!!!! I-I LOVE THIS~~!!! A-Again~~!!!! I-It won't stop coming Azmond~~!!!! I LOVEE YOUU~~!!!!" Crystalline moaned with a lewd distorted look on her beautiful face for what felt like the twentieth time as she dug even deeper into Azmond's back... Blood started to draw even with Azmond's insanely tough body, but he couldn't care less about something like that at this moment as he was nearly on the verge of coming.

"I am about to come, Crystalline!! Should I do it outside?!?" Azmond slapped Crystalline's ass roughly to get her to focus, a slap that made Crystalline come even harder than before as she was a wet sloppy mess right now.

But, when she heard Azmond's question, fury was evident in her facial expression as she yelled at Azmond while moaning. "NOOO~!!!! YOU BETTER NOT PULL OUT OF ME AZMOND!!!!!~ OR I SWEAR I WILL LEAVE YOU RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!!~~" Crystalline who was still in the middle of an intense orgasm tried to get her words out angrily, but it just didn't come out that way from Azmond's perspective... All he saw was a cute lovable wet mess with a perverted smile on her pretty face.

But, even he understood what Crystalline was trying to convey to him... Although he knew that Crystalline would never leave him and Crystalline knew that too, he still wouldn't do something that could harm their relationship...

Not that Azmond wanted to pull out, to begin with... He was just doing it for Crystalline's sake, but if she was the one who fervently requested it, then who was Azmond to deny her?...

"Cum Inside Mee!!!! Azmonddd~~!!!! I want your Seeds to paint every part of my INSIDES~~!!!!!! RIGHT NYAOW~~!!!!" Crystalline held Azmond's face with her dainty hands as she yelled with an indecent look on her face.

Her eyes started to darken to insane degrees as she held Azmond like she was afraid that he would suddenly disappear if she loosened her grip even a bit. 

'MINE~! YOU ARE MINE, AZMOND~!!!! AND NO ONE ELSE'S~!!!! I WANT YOUR SEED INSIDE ME~!!!!' Crystalline thought to herself with a vulgar expression as she clung to Azmond's muscular body and started to move her hips by herself. 

She wouldn't allow Azmond to even think about pulling out before he painted her insides white, SHE WOULDN'T ALLOW IT!!!

*Slap* *Slap*

Azmond, who was already on the verge of blowing suddenly got an extreme jolt of pleasure when he felt Crystalline move her hips up and down on her own.

Her ass cheeks were clapping loudly against Azmond's thighs as lewd sounds were being produced when their bodies slapped together.

"IMPREGNATE ME AZMOND~~!!!!!!" Crystalline screamed out with drool drizzling down her mouth as Azmond's magical wand started to twitch violently.

"Argh* I am Coming, Crystalline!!" Azmond made a low-sounding grunt as he blew his semen inside Crystalline's womb. 

"AAaaaahhhhhnnn~~~!!!! I-It Feels S-SO GOOooooddd~~!!! I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH AZMONDDD~~~!!!!!! Mmmffff~~!!!!" Crystalline's back arched as she moaned the loudest she ever had when she felt Azmond's warm white seed enter into the furthest reaches of her womb...

Azmond's semen never stopped flowing inside Crystalline's womb as she passed out after Azmond finished, which took a good minute and a half...

Crystalline was now unconscious on top of Azmond with a happy little smile on her gorgeous face as strange liquids were spread all over both her and Azmond's bodies.

Her two perky bunnies were still pressed up against Azmond's chest as she lay there with a content expression. Her curvaceous body was out in the open as every part of her was covered in some strange liquid... even her long thick legs weren't spared from the crazy love-making session that just transpired.

"What an adorable woman..." Azmond spoke to himself as he stared at Crystalline with a mildly insane expression...

"You are MINE, Crystalline. There will be no escaping from me in this life of yours... If you do somehow get lost on your way back to me..." Azmond's countenance dimmed considerably as two deep abysses started to form within his profound blue eyes...

"Then I might as well just destroy it all until I find you!" Azmond spoke with a sinister grin as his face morphed to insane degrees as he thought about a future where Crystalline wasn't by his side... And he wasn't just talking about destroying the world or even the universe when he said what he did...

He was talking about EVERYTHING...

Azmond wouldn't allow his Little Ice Flower to be away from him for long... He would get her back one way or another... no matter the cost.

You would think that Crystalline would be creeped out by what Azmond said, but... for some reason, the small happy smile on her face got even wider when Azmond said those insane-sounding words...

Azmond's words reached Crystalline's psyche even while knocked out cold... A love that defied all reason.

2