(R-18) The Day After
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sun shone brightly as a young man and woman who looked like an immortal couple were seen snuggled up together on a soft blanket.

A dark pink energy surrounded the love birds as the woman's voluptuous nudity was clinging to the immortal-like man, almost as if she were afraid that if she were to let go, he would disappear from her life forever.

"....Mhmm?..." Azmond started to wake up with a groggy look on his face as he started looking around to scan his surroundings... wondering what exactly was so heavy, that it was stopping him from getting up.

That was when he saw two milky white breasts and their light pink tips... "No wonder it's so heavy... Heh~" Azmond spoke with a small smirk as he fully appreciated the delicious sight laid out before him.

Azmond suddenly had a mischievous thought as he slid one of his large hands down Crystalline's smooth backside.

Crystalline made a cute muffled sound when she felt Azmond's warm hands travel around her body, but she didn't show any signs of waking up...

'She must've been really tired from all that intense 'training' we did yesterday, huh?' Azmond's fox-like smirk once again emerged on his expression as he slid his hand even further down Crytsalline's back and made it to her 2 round melons that were glistening in the sun from some residue sweat.

Her well-shaped butt was like two large moons that Azmond just couldn't get enough of gazing out at...

'Let's see if this wakes My Little Ice Flower...' Azmond thought to himself as his naughty right hand started to knead Crystalline's left ass cheek. 

"...Mhmm~" A small moan escaped Crystalline's cute lips as she almost woke up... but it still wasn't enough as she quickly fell back into a deep slumber and snuggled even closer to Azmond's muscular chest. 

Azmond thought she looked like a black cat who found herself a favorite toy and wasn't willing to give it up.

...A black cat with a very lewd pair of breasts that just wouldn't stop sticking to Azmond. The sweat between them was constantly dripping onto Azmond's body as their bodily fluids mixed together in an enticing way that gave Azmond the urge to mix a different kind of fluid inside of Crystalline, but... he knew he couldn't rush things like that.

Just because Azmond and Crystalline already had their first times with each other, didn't mean that he should stop being kind and gentle with her.

He was a big bad wolf, not a monster...

"Even that wasn't enough to wake you, My Love~?" Azmond's face got even more playful as perverted thoughts began to enter his mind. "I guess I will have to take it up a notch then, huh~?"

Azmond's sneaky hands made their way even further down Crystalline's large hills, where they found themselves at the entrance to the holy cave of wonders.

"You brought this upon yourself, My Love~, for leaving this alluring body right on top of me and expecting me to do nothing about it should be a crime~ And, I am not looking to be a criminal~" Depravity consumed Azmond's heart as his right index finger sneaked right up to the leaking crevice that lay between Crystalline's sweaty thighs.

A beautiful rosy flower appeared that was ready to be picked and Azmond was prepared to do the picking... 

Azmond's index finger slid right into Crystalline's pussy as he felt a wet gooiness that his finger would never forget, the wetness inside of Crystalline started to surround his finger and engulf it completely.

"...Aaahhn~! Mhmm~! A-Azmond~ W-what are you doing~~?" Crystalline's two bright eyes abruptly opened as she gazed lovingly into Azmond's shining blue eyes...

"You wouldn't wake up, My Little Ice Flower~, So I had to take matters into my own hands and wake you up the best way I know how~!" Azmond spoke in a deep husky voice with a seductive tone as he slid a second finger into Crystalline's pussy... "AAaaahhnn~~!! Azmond~! I'm still sensitive from what happened yesterday~ I-I can't take anymore~!..." Crystalline spoke as a deep shade of red formed on her pretty face when she recalled the events that happened the day prior, and... the perverted words that came out of her mouth during that 'activity'...

"Oh~? I bet you are, but your soaking wet hole begs to differ, it is telling me that it's ready for more~" A whisper entered Crystalline's right ear as Azmond's tongue licked Crsytalline's earlobe.

"Mhmmff~! M-My ear i-is" Crystalline tried to speak with a flustered expression, but was interrupted when another of Azmond's large fingers entered into Crystalline's wet entrance.

It along with Azmond's 2 other fingers began to make themselves at home inside Crystalline's crevice, as they explored the entire cavern like they were searching for treasure.

A treasure that they sometimes found as they played around with the spots inside that got the biggest reaction out of Crystalline, in other words, her G-Spots.

"A-Azmond, I-It tickles~! And Feelss GOood~~!" A small smile appeared on Azmond's face as he continued to lick Crystalline's earlobes while fingering her with such a skilled technique, a technique that shouldn't even be possible for someone with zero prior Sex experience to be able to acquire so soon. 

Azmond was a fast learner when it came to cultivation, and apparently, that comprehension also applied to his talent in bed...

"Does it feel good, My Dear~?" Azmond whispered seductively into Crystalline's earlobe right after licking it once more, his fingers still making a mess of Crystalline's insides...

Crystalline felt like electric currents were traveling through her body as her pussy started to spasm violently. "A-Azmonddd~~!!! I-It is coming again~~!!" Crystalline jolted up as she clung onto Azmond's chest with his fingers still exploring inside her.

Her nails were once again digging into Azmond's back as the scars that healed up fully from yesterday, once again appeared.

Crystalline's still naked body was now clinging onto Azmond tightly while holy fountain water started to gush out of her pussy and onto Azmond's holy scepter.

"AAaaahnnn~~!!! MMmmpfff~~!! AZMONDD~~!!!!" Crystalline moaned as loud as she could without a care in the world while screaming Azmond's name with her face rolled back.

Azmond still had his barrier activated, so none of Crystalline's appealing sounds would ever leave this small space.

Azmond's hand made one more ultimate move as the 3 fingers he had inside Crystalline reached 3 different G-Spots of hers all at once and rubbed them roughly. "NYYAAaaaaaahhhhhnnnn~~~!!!" An action that caused Crystalline's already heavy orgasm to reach an even higher level, as she fainted on the spot while digging deeply into Azmond's skin, with her sloppy wet vagina sitting right on top of Azmond's dick. 

Azmond almost thought he heard Crystalline moan like a cat in heat... No, he definitely heard what he thought he heard. 

'Was My Little Ice flower really some sort of black cat in her past life?...' Crazy thoughts started to pop up inside of Azmond's mind as he stared at the collapsed Crystalline with a quizzical expression.

"...You really love to tempt me with your ravishing body, don't you, My Love~?" Azmond spoke to himself as he gazed at the sexy nude body of the Ice Beauty, with her pussy laying right on top of Azmond's large dick, almost like it was trying to gobble his large member up by force. 

"Now, what am I to do~? My big friend down there is not gonna be calming down anytime soon by itself, and I played a little too roughly with my little bundle of joy that she ended up passing out again... " Azmond spoke to himself in a depreciating way. "I guess I brought this upon myself..."

"Hmm... I guess I just need to wake her up again, right? This throbbing within my member is really starting to hurt..." A pondering look appeared on Azmond's chiseled features as he held up the sleeping beauty with both of his arms. 

1