Sleeping Beauty
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Azmond, however, immediately crossed out the idea of waking Crystalline up by force again.

This time was different from the last time... she was completely exhausted and needed rest. If Azmond were to forcibly wake her up again then some damage might be inflicted upon her psyche... And Azmond would never allow something like that to happen to His Love because of mere carnal desires.

He will just suck it up and get over not being able to relieve himself... That is just the way Azmond is.

He hasn't always been like this... In his past life, he couldn't care less if a random girl was hurt right in front of him... especially if that girl interrupted his training time. 

But... Something changed... Something changed when Azmond entered this brand-new world.

Or rather, when he met a beautiful short girl with long silky blue hair and dazzling Aquamarine colored eyes.

That was when a change started to occur with Azmond, a change that would forever alter his future... 

That budding feeling only grew more when he met a gorgeous Ice Queen who wanted absolutely nothing to do with him when they first met, a girl who refused to cover up herself because Azmond was already a dead man the moment he gazed at her bare body the way it came into this world...

At least, that was the way she initially thought... until she got to know the real Azmond, an Azmond who she fell in love with in such a short amount of time, that even she couldn't believe herself...

Azmond changed... he changed for the better. He pursued a path of power that would lead him to the top, that goal hasn't changed a single bit, but... Azmond now had yet another reason to pursue the peak.

Weakness wasn't a sin that Azmond was allowed to indulge himself in...

...............

Crystalline's sensual figure was in full view as Azmond could see every part of her... from her two large tits and their pink nipples, all the way down to her beautiful rose petal that was still opening and closing like it was looking for something long and hard to fill its tight hole.

Even Crystalline's long sexy legs and thick thighs were seen by Azmond as the sweat from her body traveled down every single mound and hill that made up the shapely figure of the Ice Beauty called Crystalline.

Her two milk jugs started to jiggle a little when Azmond went over to the soft blanket with Crystalline in his arms and proceeded to put her down gently.

Her milky white breasts ricocheted a little when she was set down... a sight which tempted Azmond greatly, but... he still held himself back.

He wouldn't allow himself to get consumed by lust... He loved Crystalline too much to do something like that.

A woman that Azmond met just a day ago, and yet he already had such deep urges to take care of his perverted Little Ice Flower.

He then took out another soft blanket and put it over Crystalline's body as the view that beats seeing the gates to heaven was obscured from view.

Azmond's expression took a turn for the worst when he saw that perfect sight before him disappear, but he quickly shook his head and put on a solemn look as he thought above his still ongoing quest for power that surpassed all.

Just because he met and fell in love with a lovable little Ice Ball didn't mean that his main goal had changed even a bit. In fact, his resolve to reach the peak only hardened after he met Crystalline. 

He needed to be stronger than everything else in existence if he truly wanted to protect Crystalline from the dangers of this world. 

Azmond gazed back at Crystalline's face which was oozing complete satisfaction as his eyes took on a darker shade of black. 'If anything were to happen to My Little Ice Roll because I wasn't strong enough to protect her...' Azmond's pupils were darker than even the abyss itself, as he didn't know what exactly he would do if anything were to happen to Crystalline that separated her from his life forever, but... he knew that it wouldn't be anything good... 

He didn't know who... Or what he would become if that day ever did come...

"Stupid Azmond, you need to snap out of it!!" Azmond suddenly slapped himself roughly across the cheek as a large clap was heard. 

A sound that Crystalline wasn't even able to comprehend at the moment as she was not going to be waking up anytime soon, no matter what was going on around her.

"You are walking the path of absolute power so something like that would never happen! Don't lose track of your goals Azmond!! You will reach the peak no matter the cost!!" Azmond yelled fervently at himself as a demonic smile emerged on his face for but a brief moment, before it disappeared as quickly as it came.

'No matter the price, huh?..' What if that price was the people he loved... what if he had to give up everything to reach beyond the pinnacle of existence... That was a thought that Azmond preferred not to think about right now... something in his subconscious refused to allow questions like that to reach him... It was almost like his very existence rejected the mere thought of that situation becoming a reality...

Azmond gazed back at Crystalline with a small obsessive smile as he reassured himself that he would always be strong enough to protect his Little Ice Flower...

He then walked away from Crystalline after putting up dozens of protective barriers and sensors that would allow him to know immediately if Crystalline got in any sort of danger.

Complete overkill for a not-so-defenseless Woman... she was a Late Golden Core Realm cultivator for god's sake... not many beings out in the Great Wildlands Forest would even have the guts to look in the direction of Crystalline.

Azmond and The Goblin King were just rare irregularities... Cultivators with the combat strength of the Nascent Soul Realm were few and far between within the Great Wildlands forest.

Azmond was just overcautious... but that was just the way he needed to be if he wanted himself and his loved ones to survive in this cruel dog-eat-dog world.

......

2 days later

Azmond was seen cultivating atop a tall cliff with a gorgeous, picturesque view that beat any sight back on Earth.

He had on his usual white and black robe, with his sword-like eyebrows knitted together tightly as he was focused on cultivating, his deep blue eyes shimmered in the morning glow as a pained look was spread across his handsome face.

A sight that would make any mortal think he was a fallen immortal who got lost on his way to heaven... Well... A very bloody Immortal, that is.

That's right, even after meeting Crystalline... Azmond never even entertained the idea of going easier on himself just because he met a girl he loved... 

In actuality, he was cultivating harder than ever before as he started to resemble that of a corpse with how much blood was covering his entire body from head to toe...

1