Love Is In The Air
56 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Azmond, who was cultivating like a madman in a lotus position with blood pouring out of his seven orifices suddenly heard a cute sound out of the blue.

A sound that came from the sleeping ice beauty who was beginning to wake up... Her bare body was once again in full view when she leaned up drozily. 

"Good Morning, Beautiful~" Azmond appeared next to Crystalline in a flash and whispered seductively into her ear with a small smile. 

The blood on his body was already gone as he used a simple water spell to wash himself. "Did you sleep well~?"

Crystalline, slightly taken aback by Azmond's sudden appearance, just replied with a small sleepy look on her pretty face, "...Mhmm..."

"...We should really get some clothes on you, shouldn't we~? As much as I love looking at those mountains of jelly, I don't think it is very good for my little brother's health..."

Crystalline's pale complexion took on a deeper shade of red as she looked at Azmond's stiffness down there, standing up like it wanted to pierce the sky.

"...Mhm..." Crystalline just made a cute chipmunk sound as she slightly bobbed her head up and down.

Azmond after getting Crystalline's confirmation, to his dismay, he might add, took one last good look at Crystalline's sweaty crevices before he took a female robe out of his storage ring and put it around the nude Crystalline in one swift gentle motion.

Crystalline, who was still half asleep suddenly felt a warm feeling well up within her. 

'...Why is he so kind to me?...' Crystalline questioned herself with a puzzled expression.

'Is it just because he wants my body…?’

‘No. it's something different...' Crystalline's thoughts continued to swirl around as she tightly clenched the soft robe she had on.

Azmond, still looking at her with a kind gentle smile, just tilted his head slightly when he saw the pondering look on Crystalline's pretty face.

'...He said he loved me, but... does he really feel that way about me?... Didn't we just meet not too long ago... How could he already know for sure that he loves me?...' 

Those ridiculous thoughts came from someone who professed her love to a man she had known for just a few hours...

And as if something were confirming her thoughts, she heard the voice of the man she loved sound out right next to her ear.

"What silly thoughts are you having, My Love~? You are My woman now. Stop having ridiculous thoughts~" Azmond blew air into Crystalline's ear seductively.

'!!!, Can he read my mind?!?' Those were the last thoughts Crystalline had before Azmond used his sneaky ear attack on her.

"W-Hwatt?... Mhmmf~!" Crystalline almost choked on herself when she felt the cold air that came out of Azmond's mouth blow into her ear.

Her face quickly turned as red as a tomato before she scurried away and defensively glared at Azmond; with her dazzling green eyes giving Azmond the stare down of the century.

"You know I Love You, don't you?" Azmond spoke with a serious look on his face as he asked Crystalline a question.

And just like that, Crystalline's defensive stance broke immediately... Azmond was very good at dealing critical damage to her heart with his words. 

'This man is seriously...' Crystalline's eyes started to lighten by a few levels as she gazed at Azmond in a different sort of way now... "...So Annoying." Hearts started to form within her pupils as she approached Azmond of her own volition.

Her assets jiggled around with every step she took toward Azmond, her hard nipples still visible through the tight-fit robe she had on.

"...Why do you say such... things so easily?..." Crystalline asked Azmond a question with an icy expression, while not even a couple of feet away from his face.

She couldn't understand how this shameless man could say such sweet words as if it were the simplest thing in the world to do...

"Oh?... That is an easy question to answer, My Dear." Azmond started to speak with a solemn expression. "It is because I... LOVE... YOU." Azmond spoke the last part of his sentence with his index finger pointed straight at Crystalline.

Crystalline felt arrows go through her already fragile heart when she heard Azmond's words...

And then, as if that icy exterior of hers was all just a silly little facade, Crystalline bounced right on top of Azmond with an adorably creepy smile on her face as she initiated a deep and long kiss with Azmond. 

Her soft pink lips made contact with Azmond's as she was riding on top of him like a wild animal while mumbling. "I-mhmf~Lo-ve~ Y-OU~!!" She tried to get out between kisses as her tongue was engaged in an intense battle with Azmond.

Their saliva was mixing repeatedly like they were trying to make a love potion inside their mouths...

Azmond who was still confused about what exactly led up to this development of events just stood there dumbfounded while reciprocating Crystalline's kisses.

"I LOve Y-ou Too, M-y Little Ic-e Flower~," Azmond tried to get out his words between kisses as well, while Crystalline started to straddle Azmond like a koala bear. Her hands started playing with Azmond's long raven-black hair as it almost looked like her lips were trying to become one with Azmond's lips... 

Azmond reciprocated the touches in full as he traced his index fingers down Crystalline's alluring back and got a reaction from every sensitive spot he rubbed.

...

After a heavenly 20 minutes passed...

Azmond and Crystalline's lips separated as both of them suddenly felt a deep sense of loss when they disconnected.

a long trail of saliva was still connecting the two of them together despite their lips not touching, so that sense of loss lessened by quite a bit.

"Crystalline~" Azmond whispered seductively into Crystalline's still-sensitive earlobe. "Ahn~" Such an action got quite the reaction out of Crystalline as she covered her embarrassed face with her hands to prevent Azmond from seeing the lewd look on her face...

Azmond chuckled a little when he saw Crystalline so embarrassed over something so small, after what they had done yesterday... You would think she would become more shameless... especially after those perverted words that kept on coming out of her mouth with no end when they were having sex.

But... apparently, Azmond's Little Ice Ball would never change...

"...Now you get all shy on me~? Haha~!" Azmond started to laugh with a large smile on his face as a bright pink energy materialized around him...

"W-What is so funny?..." Crystalline asked with a small puffed-up pout on her face before she started to hit Azmond's chest with her cute dainty hands.

a sight that would look quite comical to any onlookers, if Azmond allowed any onlookers, that is...

"You are so adorable~ You know that~?" Azmond spoke with a loving expression as he took Crystalline who was still clinging to him, and hugged her even tighter before whispering in her ear.

"I really do love you so Much~" Azmond whispered with a sweetly loving tone.

Crystalline, who was still trying to beat Azmond up, was left stunned when she heard Azmond once again tell her that he loved her...

'...Why does this man always do this?... I can't even get mad at him for longer than 2 seconds before I completely forget why I got mad at him in the first place...' Crystalline thought to herself with a petite pout before she snuggled up even closer to Azmond.

……

2