Chapter 4
790 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I grew tireless by each passing minute. Why? Because there's someone in my home sleeping on my quest bed in the quest room. Both good and bad that she hasn't wake up yet. Good that she is still asleep which I could take my time to gather myself and to prepare myself for my interaction with the woman. Bad because I can't precisely kick the woman out, it's morals that gets in the way and saving her from getting her kicked out of my compound. She's lucky I pity her.

Anyways, the woman itself is an odd individual, dark-skin, white hair, orange(?) eyes, and of course the obvious rabbit ears and tail. Her facial features are decently sharp, her over all body structure and mass based on appearance seems to be perfect, perfect proportions, perfect build. (A/N: Basically Rumi *Mirko* from My Hero Academia but less muscular)

Her clothes are something else as well, weirdly enough, she had no underwear underneath her clothes. Why would I look underneath her clothes you ask? Because her clothes are both torn and wet, I don't want her to risk of getting sick while recovering from whatever affecting her. Plus, I got to look for more injuries that were underneath the said clothes. Thankfully I managed to patch her up quickly and efficiently enough to prevent further blood loss, the bandaged areas are around her abdomen, her left arm, and her legs. I did do some stitching on her face and on the rest of her body thankfully there weren't many wounds that needed stitching or lack the major care of treating. Whoever she is, she's been through hell, and I can respect that just as long as she doesn't do anything stupid or dangerous or weird, I can tolerate her.

Just moments ago, I finish up doing some medical checkup to see if she is feeling better. My equipment here isn't like the ones seen in medical centers or hospitals, but they are just as effective. However, I do need to go out to gather herbs, in my old world I didn't get injured all too much and didn't need to gather or search for herbs for nearby hot springs or caves in the cold wastelands of Canada. But now, I can just go outside the walls and search the nearby forests for herbs or shooms hell even fungus for anti-biotics. My apothecary and alchemy skills are questionable but manageable at best, I was glad I didn't forget to buy an alchemy book for dummies just before I escaped Sarah and Anabelle. 

Hm? Oh shite, it seems she is waking up. Alright... In position!


{Unknown}

"Uhmmm..." I groan as I shifted myself on a soft surface. Wait... Softness? 

I slowly open my eyes, as I do so, the image of a wooden room fills my view. As I open my eyes wider, I noticed I was in a bedroom. A safe and soft bedroom to be precise. It feels like those luxury noble rooms, good times that was...

I looked around the room and slowly noticed a figure, a... Big figure, sitting on a stool right next to the bed I lay. The figure wore clothes I've never seen before, its arms are tannish in color and quite muscular. Hell, even its entire body is muscular.

It took a few moments for me to stare up at the being's face and what stun me is that it looked Human... And quite beautiful one at that. My eyes shake as I stare deeply at the Human(?) in front of me. Strangely, she doesn't look womanly at all. But something akin to that of the onetime Humans I learned about in school...

"W-who are you...?" I said in a soft and confused voice. The Human just moved her head and stared at me.

"Good, you understand English." She said in a deep voice. I squeak at that voice. "I should be the one asking, 'who are you' instead of you." She said while putting her arms on her chest and crossing them over each other.

I quickly noticed my situation as memories flood in my mind. "O-oh... I no longer own a name anymore..." I said as I look down. at the bed.

"No longer own a name anymore? What are you a pet?" She asked.

"A pet? No, I used to be in a noble family, but they disowned me and forfeited my name. That includes my first name and last name. The family also had a courtesy to curse me from ever try to speak my birth name. I no longer can call myself that said name anymore anyways." I spoke.

The woman(?) just sighs and put her head. "Okay, it's that situation, I guess. I won't push it any further than that. Don't wanna bring up painful memories now do I? Anyways, I'll get your clothes in a little bit before we discuss your stay here." She said before standing up from her stool.

"U-um, miss, can I get your name?" I ask.

She turns with a raised brow. "My name is Jenkins Lyncoln." She shifted her body towards me. "And I'm not a miss, I am a sir, a man to be precise." She said.

Wait... A man...? What is a man...?

"A-a man?" I ask.

"Yes? Is that a problem?" She asked in a confused voice.

"Y-yes, what is a man?" I ask.

"You don't know what a man is?"

"N-no? Maybe? I don't recall ever meeting a 'man' or someone like you ever, maybe on some book I used to read?" I ask before cupping my chin.

"Right... It had to be one of those worlds..." She said in a low voice. "Well, for starters men are different than women. Most of the time men are called 'man' or 'men' for a numerical bunch. Instead of a she, I use a 'he' to destringed my gender, AND the fact that I have... a different private area than women can say I'm very much not a woman. Now, we can discuss this on a later date, but not right now. You need to recover your energy before we do anything else." She or he said.

"R-right." I said while I stare at his figure as he leaves. "A 'man'... Now I recall reading about a man back in my early days as a youngling." I mumble to myself as I raced through my head for information about a man. "A man... A man... A MAN!?"


A/N

This chapter is shorter than the other chapters, I'm losing the will to write in the middle of the night...

PS had been waiting to download Skyrim this entire time while writing this.

Which fan fict stuff should I make next after the 20 or 30 chapter mark?
  • Planetary Annihilation/Supreme Commander Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kenshi Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Multiverse shite Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Warhammer 40k or some other warhammer stuff Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Star Wars Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Halo Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Valve games Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something unique... Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Nah, just make more chapters *None* Votes: 18 69.2%
Total voters: 26
14