Chapter 2 or How Soda Shoichi arrive to Telrian
323 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just a few minutes before the sudden appearance of the mysterious Otlan, in another dimension.

 

“Congratulations on your first Life! You are dead!” The androgynous person clapped, while Soda Shoichi stare at it, completely confused.

 

What just happened? He remembers being in his hospital room, in the bed that had accompanied him during all his life. He could still smell the awful odor of the room, as if dead itself was present. Soda looks around, he found himself in a small room, no windows, and one door on each side of the 4 walls room. He could not describe with words the strangeness that surrounds the room. His mind couldn't comprehend the atmosphere of it, it feels unnatural but at the same time, familiar. He looks down, and saw his body… He is wearing his usual hospital gown, but his legs and body…look fine. Soda tried to move one of his legs, and he lifted without problems… He couldn't believe what he was seeing. He wanted to cry, his body seemed fine.

 

“Okay, it has been a while since I’ve done this, I usually don't get newcomers to the cycle” The mysterious person got up, wearing a white robe and a small book appear in its hands. Whatever it is, that entity possesses long dark hair, a bright white skin and small eyes that reflected thousands of colors. His voice tone reflects its excitement, but it was difficult to guess its gender due to his strange factions, a mix of feminine and masculine factions that could be seen across its body. But Soda find it amusing. It is probably the most interesting entity that he had ever witnesses…not that he had seen a lot. A life restrain to a bed in a hospital didn't leave many options to witness many beauties.

 

“Here it is…Ehem, Welcome!, O Soul, traveler of the unique ways of the universe. Since your first life has ended so abruptly, the counsel of Shepherds have decided to give you a new opportunity in a world of your choice! And not only that, You’ll also get one of our Systems! Which will help you to navigate through the world…as a way to compensate the harsh live you during your time on earth”

 

Shoichi maintain his silence while the entity continue talking about the countless possibilities of the new life that he is promised off … He tried to process the information. It makes sense for his legs to move. He had died.

 

And the saddest part is that… He wasn't surprised.

 

Soda’s live was coated with pain and suffering. A painful, unknown illness put him in bed since he was just a baby, abandoned by his parents. He could not move to any place, had to endure several exams and use several medicines to maintain itself alive. He didn't have a family to rely on, and all the cost of his treatment were supported by the hospital where he lived, since his illness was unknown, the administration was interested in studying it, so at least he didn't have to worry about that… But he was alone, doctors and nurses only see him as a piece of study, most of them didn't even try to even make a connection with him, to make him feel human, to make him feel that he was fighting for something. There was one… A kind doctor that accompanied him during a part of his childhood. His name was Ishida, and that man was the only person to make him feel like a human. The doctor gift him his most precious possession, a small laptop. With the laptop, Soda could see beyond the walls of his bedroom. Surfing the web open a world of possibilities, knowledge and fun. During all his life, he enjoyed using the laptop for all kinds of things…specially for not holy purposes in his last years, like watching porn. Although it also opened, a certain kind of pain in him. He could see other people living his life, enjoying the benefits of a healthy body, their relationships… And he wanted to have that, he desired for a life beyond the bed. 

 

But Soda couldn't have that… Instead, he had his sick body, and a grand solitude. He had to live the tests that the doctors did on him, the pain of the illness, the sting of needles, the harsh touch of nurses, who look at him with disgust, and the fear of dying… Even his relationship with the doctor Ishida have ended soon, when the doctor had gone overseas, and mysteriously had seized every contact with him. The solitude could be even more unbearable than the pain… So he searched for refuge on the web, trying to fill the void. Then, during a lonely night, he discovered the term Isekai. And it was a match made in heaven. For a man who had lived all his life in bed, alone, he fell in love with countless stories in which different people reincarnate in a new world, full of magic, monsters, adventures and of course, harems…harems full of sexy women, sometimes full of sexy men. Soda saw this genre as a dream, and enjoy all of those stories of people who got a second chance to live in a new world, where the possibilities were endless. He wished to have a healthy body…to live adventures, to explore the world…and of course, to have a big harem, full of women and men. Soda Shoichi is a bisexual man, discovering his sexuality during his adolescent. But his desire for a harem is not driven by lust. The truth is, Soda desire to love and be loved. He wanted to feel that. Have a family, have his lovers, be with them, protect them, make love to them… During his life on earth, it was impossible. Who would love an ill man?

 

But now…he had the chance to not only begin a new life, but to live his own isekai experience.

 

“All do it! Please! Take me to your greatest world!” He jumped out of the chair and look excited at the entity, who smiled at his enthusiast.

 

“Hey! I like your energy! Now, look at our world options while I search for the system catalog” The entity smile and give him a large book. The cover says “Worlds For Reincarnation Vol 19”

 

The man took the book and begin to read. Inside, they were countless pages, full of different worlds and possibilities. They were worlds which defy the laws of physics, worlds like earth but with variations, ancient worlds where humanity still is on the Stone Age, or worlds where humanity had conquer entire galaxies. But Soda wanted to have a more classical experience, so he searched for fantasy worlds. There, he looks at several different of these realities. He would like to have a unique experience. As much as he liked Isekais, he would prefer if they possess special qualities or challenges. And after reading for what feel like an eternity, he chooses one.

 

Telrian. A World full of magic, Monsters, adventure and Lust… where humans don't exist.

 

Its characteristics caught his interest. The classic fantasy races were the habitants of it, along with different monster races and even new fantasy races that he never heard of. The world possess multiple biomes, and it is conformed by 5 continents. The use of magic was quite common, and the technology development had reached the gunpowder. It could also be seen that there was a particular increase in the “Sexual” nature of this world. Soda imagine that people here were more horny than your standard fantasy world…if that could be possible. But it was perfect. He imagines himself finally living his fantasy.

 

“I’ll choose this one” He pointed to the page where the Telrian world is described. “This is all i Want!”

 

Then he sees that The Entity look nervous at him, forcing a smile. She has a much smaller book in her hands.

 

“It’s…there something wrong?... Oh, I didn't ask your name!” Soda says, looking at its eyes.

 

The entity relaxed a bit, at the question, and her face factions soften.

 

“Oh, my name is- It then pronounces an unknown sound, Soda could see its lips move, but he couldn't understand what it says. They were words beyond his comprehension  “But you can call me La, Novice Shepherd, at your service”

 

“Novice Shepherd?”

 

“Yeah, In the universe where you lived, the more similar image to us are Angel’s… So you can say that I’m an angel… We shepherds guide souls to the afterlives and protect them from any harm. Some of us have the power to judge with the Authorization of the Great Will, our boss. And since you were a good soul and an overall your life have been very unfair, you had the chance of reincarnating”

 

“Okay…La, what's wrong?... You seem tense” Soda stand up. The feeling of his feet on the ground feel…nice, his body supporting his weight gave him a strange sensation, but a welcome one

 

“Well, yes sir, the thing is… I see that you want to enter Telrian, Great Choice! But, we have run out of Magic Systems. I apologize for the inconvenient”

 

“Wait, how can that happen? I mean, I don't quite understand how those works. I have an idea from how Isekai’s media present some of them… How could they have run out?”

 

“You see, the power of the Systems is an ancient way to make souls from one universe adapt to another universe with no problems. It is fused with the soul of the one who chose it. Its made out of pure universal energy that canalizes and adapts to the universe where the soul arrive to.” La seems really excited about those themes, as it raises its voice “ Which means that we can only retrieve the energy of the system where the current user dies, and next, it has to be separated from the soul in a long process, so we can guarantee that the soul and the system had been divided perfectly, so the soul could continue his travel through the afterlives and the System can be used again for another soul. If not, the soul of the next user of a system might encounter some problems… It's quite difficult to explain…but imagine someone invading your body, a presence that fights you…and you can’t get rid of it, because it's fused with your soul”

 

“Can you make a new one?” It's not that Soda wanted specifically a Magic System, but he wanted to have plenty of options to his new adventure

 

“Systems are made from time to time, adjusting to the advances of the universes and the discovery of mankind and other societies… To create a new one from scratch, it would take a long time, and I'm just a novice! I don't know how to make one” The entity look sad and puts its hands on the desk 

 

Well, that is a turn-off, but Soda prefer to see it as an opportunity… While he would have love to have magical powers, he wanted to also have something unique and that could open more options of what he can do

 

“I understand… It doesn't matter, I want to see the other options”

 

La nodded and give him the System catalog. Soda begin to read it and explore the different options. They were an extended amount of systems that he could have never think off. System that transform the user into a machine, Systems that make the user a giant, Even evolving systems, where the user start as small bacteria…

Soda wanted his system to give him a variety of options, he could go for an Evolution or transformation system, but it didn't satisfy him, as he thought that it would bring more troubles than anything. He keeps reading until he found what he wanted.

 

“I’ll choose this one” He pointed to the page describing the system that he wanted, and La raised one of its eyebrows.

 

“Psychic System?” La takes the catalog and read the description.

 

The Psychic System

 

The Psychic system brings the user psychic abilities. Telepathy, Telekinesis, Teleportation and many more. It also brings the opportunity to make use of “Kinesis” Which are special powers of the System. The possibilities of the Psychic System are endless! Take it and begin your life as a Psychic!

 

“So you want this?” La smiled and closed the catalog.

 

“Yeah, it's a great alternative to Magic, I wonder why no one had choice it before”

 

“From what I have heard, people go to the Magic systems since they seem less difficult to use. Mental powers…have a certain complexity on them. You must work hard to became stronger with them” 

 

“I mean, I want an easier time in this new life, but I also want to enjoy some hard work”

 

“It's no problem”

 

“Okay, now, I'm going to give you some options for fantasy races to reincarnate… Unless you want to be human in this world. You will become an exotic man”

 

“No need… I want to be an Otlan of the Lust Tribe”

 

“... Wow, that was quick”

 

Soda have found the Otlans to be fascinating. While reading about Terian, he had found a small paragraph talking about this peculiar race:

Otlans

 

Descendants of demons, Otlan are divided in 9 tribes, everyone representing one of the 9 Commanders of the Demons and the sin that they represent. These are one of the last remnants of the demons, their skin color, form of their horns, tails and other characteristics of their bodies depend on their ancestry.  And the Sin of their tribes usually gives them a special ability. For the Otlans of the Wrath Tribe, their rage turns them into invincible warriors, while Otlans of the Envy Tribe can easily copy others people abilities and magic. They are omnivorous and nomads, traveling all around the world.

 

“I guess if I reincarnate as an Otlan of the Lust tribe, I have some special properties, I'm I right?” Soda ask, giving a soft smile to La

 

“Yeah, that's true. High libido and stamina, you will be more attractive, You’ll have an special touch…and it might improve some of your mental powers, after all, they are the descendants of Succubus and Incubus.”

 

“Great… I'm ready, let's do it”

 

La smiled and offer him its hand, Soda take it and walk with it to the door on the other side of her room.

 

“I’ll assume that you want to reincarnate as a male”

 

“Yeah, In my previous life i didn't get the chance to use my body to the fullest extent…now that i have the chance, i want to live my life at the fullest”

 

“That's great… I hope you have fun…

 

“And Thank you, La… I really appreciated this opportunity…is there something i can do to thank you?”

 

La lets out a soft giggle, and they stand in front of the door and open it, La looks at him, Its eyes reflecting thousands of bright colors, like an endless rainbow.

 

“Maybe, give me a Pray every once in a while… As a way to thank me”

 

“You bet”

 

They shake hands and Soda Shoichi enters through the door, beginning his new life.

 

Present

 

While Soda Shoichi was aware of the peculiar nature of the world he had chosen to reincarnate, he didn't expect to be welcomed by a goblin girl that was about to mount his erect cock. But thankfully, the system had to act first, with a safeguard function

 

System safeguard activated, imminent non-consensual sexual engagement has been stop, please wake up.

 

Soda didn't expect that the system could act in that way. He found himself grateful, since he didn't want his virginity to be taken from him without his consent. He looks at the goblin with a cold stare, but in his inside, he’s quite happy. A goblin girl, a Shorstack! His heart begin to beat hard, as he stares at the naked bottom of her body. A couple of thick thighs, a wide hips, green skin and of course, a bushy vagina which seems to be wet, as it drips small drops of fluid to his dick.

 

It had work, he is now in a new world. He smiles and let a loud laugh leave his mouth. The goblin girl looked confused at him. Soda slowly gets up, feeling his legs flex, feeling the grass under him. He examined his new, Otlan body, a great marvel created by that beautiful Angel. Soda promised to himself to pray at least once a day, to thank La and the “Great Will” To gift him that new chance in life. He could feel his blood pumping his erect cock. What a way to start a new life!

 

But why i didn't reborn as a new born? I wanted a hot mom He laughs at that thought, maybe the terms of reincarnation in that universe were quite different. It doesn't matter, this will do.

 

He then looks around. They were in a forest, a classical setting to start his new life. He could feel a cold breeze touching him, and the sky is dark, presenting the moon and the starts

 

“That's quite beautiful” Soda smile at the sky, it’s a perfect view.

 

“Please… Don't hurt me”

 

His eyes focused on the goblin girl. Compared to her, Soda found himself being quite tall, as the Goblin reaches his hips by just standing. And his cock was in front of her face… But even though her voice sounded scared, she seems more focused on his dick than in him. She didn't move, Soda realize that it because the safeguard is still on display. So he then tried to use his new powers for the first time. First, he turns off the Safeguard, so the goblin girl could be released.

 

System Safeguard off

 

The goblin girl fell to her knees and begin to pant heavily. It's like she had just been released from a choke. 

Just to be safe.  Soda take her spear and break it with his hands, it presented no problem. Was he strong or was the stick weak? He throws the stone edge and then look back again at the goblin. He felt bad for having her defenseless, but she was going to mount his dick without his permission, and that's a no no for him.

He then tried to use the system, to explore his options. The goblin girl seems tired, so he could concentrate on understanding his abilities, at least for a couple of minutes. A small menu of green letters open in front of him.

 

Psychic System

Skills

Development

Status

Store

 

“As I thought” Soda touch his chin as he saw his options. The menu is similar in nature to those which could be found in Roleplaying Games. Soda decided to see the Skills menu

 

Current Skills

Telepathy(Lv.1) [User is able to create one telepathy link with another person at the same time, allowing communication and the reading of the mind, needs concentration]

Telekinesis(Lv.1) [User is able to lift up to 10 Kg’s with the force of his mind, needs concentration]

Racial Skills.

 High Libido (Lv.1) [The Otlans of the Lust Tribe are natural perverts, so their sexual and mental drive is high. Improve Psychic and Sexual skills]

 

Lust Touch (Lv.1) [The touch of a Lust Otlan can make another being horny and more susceptible and sensible to fucking]

 

High Stamina (Lv.1) [Their desire to fuck have made them restless fuckers. Lvl 1 Gives the user high stamina to endure several rounds of fucking.]

 

Lust Pheromones (Lv 1) [They can release small amounts of pheromones to avoid complications and make everyone in a small room horny. Needs rest after use. Current uses 1]

While being basic skills, it is all Soda needed for the moment. After that, he checks the Development option. In front of him, a giant skill tree is shown. Soda is surprised, but pleased, this opens a considerable number of opportunities, a great potential for him to unlock. He could see his current level and abilities being at the bottom of the tree. And they connected with other abilities, which appear to be locked for the moment.

 

“So this is my potential… that book didn't lie, this system is wonderful! Oh! I'm going to have the time of my life in this world!”

 

Soda smiled again. He has no intention of wasting this opportunity. It is his chance to have a great life. He’s happy, so no time had to be wasted. He looked at the goblin girl, who still staring at him with various expressions, but he could notice her cheeks being blushed… An idea rises in the mind of the Otlan.

 

“So, tell me, what's your name, girl?”

 

“A-Aryss…” The goblin girl look at the naked Otlan’s feet, after staring at his cock, who has become limp momentarily, still showing an impressive size and thickness.

 

“Great, Aryss… My name is Soda, Soda Shoichi.” He kneels down so he could look her in the eyes directly, something that make her blush more and give a few steps back. She looks cute, he thought.  He decided to make use of his skills, so, he tried to use telepathy on her. He concentrated, awakening the ability, creating a link, as he begins to listen to her thoughts.

 

Oh my god…. He's going to kill me? Rape me?... I almost mount his cock…he doesn't seem mad tho, but whatever he did…it touched my head…it felt weird… Still… I couldn't resist… Now, I never had the chance to mate with a big humanoid! Aryss mind voice feel nervous at the stare of Soda.

 

As he listened to the thoughts of the goblin, he smiled, it worked perfectly. The telepathy link provided a stable connection to her mind, allowing him to read his thoughts without any problem. Since he didn't have any more abilities at now, he couldn't do more, but information could be more useful than any other skill. Aryss, as the goblin calls herself, seems to be attracted to big humanoids like him, as she says. It's a chance that he can take…this is the new opportunities that this world give to him. Soda Shoichi thinks that if he wants to make his dreams come true, he has to be direct. Maybe in this world, he can finally have the harem that he wants, the family that he always wanted.

 

This will be the best life. The Psychic Thought.

 

“Very well…Aryss” He offered his hand to her.  “Do you want to be my girlfriend?

This Chapter has been slightly updated, to improve how the System will work in the future +Grammar corrections.

7