Chapter 3 or First time in another World (R18)
383 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Wha- Girlfriend?!” Aryss back down at the question. Her eyes staring at the Otlan eyes with a more confused look on them.  “What do you mean?...”

 

The answer made Soda raise an eyebrow.

 

Is it possible that Goblin societies don't have a notion of those kinds of relationships? They go straight to the marriage, or they just fuck without thinking?  He wondered if there was a term better suited for girlfriend for goblins, Mate, maybe? I'm still a newbie, after all… I mean, I have been here for at least 5 minutes.

 

“Aah! I see” She makes a gesture with her hands, slamming one fist onto her palm “You want me to be your gamu” 

 

“gamu?” What kind of word was that?  But before he could read her mind and find out, she began to laugh in a peculiar way, with a high-pitch voice.

 

“Ga Ga Ga Ga! I’ll admit it, You have some Balls, Goat head!” She grabs her stomach and begin to laugh loudly 

 

“Goat Head?”

 

“You know, because…your head has horns… Like a Goat”

 

“Ah, Ha Ha, that's funny. But, What’s a gamu?” Soda touched his horns, feeling them for the first time. Their texture is hard and they have a spiral form. He looks down at the goblin girl, as she smiles, showing her sharp teeth.

 

“Well, You see” She puffs her chest out, as she adopts a more proud posture, as if she isn't naked from the waist to her toes. “We use gamu to name female mates, or as you say, girlfriend… If I were a male you would use muga, which in our language, means male mate… WAIT!

 

She then suddenly blushes again and points at Soda.

 

“ Are you insane?! How did you appear out of nowhere?!… naked!…AND WHY DID YOU ASK ME TO BE YOUR GAMU?! ARE YOU A FREAK?!” She raises her voice as her eyes turn mad at Soda.

 

Yes, I'm kind of Freak… But that’s actually a good question to do, does she know about the Shepherds and the reincarnated souls like me? Because if not, I couldn't explain it so easily without shattering her possible beliefs.  Soda sit down. He’s tall in his new body, so their heights were similar now that he is on the floor.  But, Heh, I won't let you turn the tables on me, goblin girl…

 

The Otlan then returns his mind to the telepathic link, as he reads her thoughts.

 

I can't believe it… Should I… Accept? I don't know him… But that cock… No! You will have the time to search for another one… But, at least he’s offering himself… Ugh! Curse you, Weird Otlan! You came here with that dick, at the moment when I most need one…and ask me to be your Gamu?!... He’s crazy!

 

It appears that he caught Aryss in a moment of self pleasure, that explains why she was half naked, and her pussy is still wet, Soda thought. Could she be a virgin? It would be funny if she tried to lose her virginity with me, since I'm also a virgin. Another thing that catches his attention is how she knew that he’s an Otlan. The nomadic condition of his new race probably makes them easy to see for people of this world.

 

“Hey! Answer!” Aryss punch his legs with her small hands

 

Should I tell her the truth? He didn't know how she would react. Are people in this world receptive to people like him? Are they hunted? Or worshiped? Maybe she worships a God that brings people as heralds to this world. Is the risk worth it?... He must investigate further before declaring his condition. Soda knew that if he didn't think things through, everything could end badly.

 

“I already told you my name. And as you can see, I'm an otlan, from the Lust Tribe” He puts a hand on his chest. A malicious smile formed in his face as he twitched his cock, making it move a bit. “Do you know about my race, Aryss?”

 

“I have only encountered Otlans from the Sloth and Gluttony tribe… Fat pigs they are!” She laughs, putting her hands on her hips. Soda wondered how they were, the members of the other tribes. And how they can use the so-called ‘sin’ which represents them. He knew that the sin of his race is represented by his race skills, but how strong were they against other Otlan tribes?

 

“Well, like the name says, I'm a descendant of succubus and incubus, the demons of lust and desire” 

 

“That doesn't explain why you appear out of nowhere and with your dick on plain sight”

 

“That's because…”Soda thought of the perfect excuse, “I was in a magic orgy”

 

“...Now you are just Bluffing”

 

“That's true” He begins to walk towards her, in circles. He was mostly improvising, hoping that he could convince her without having to reveal his true nature as a reincarnated “I was in a magic orgy, in a long place outside here, in a city of sand. It was a great orgy, I was fucking a handsome orc man, when a Djinn had a strong, magical orgasm and spray everyone with his magical cum! And everyone who got sprayed with the Djinn’s seed, was a victim of a random spell… I was teleported far away…and I didn't even get to cum! That’s why my dick was hard.

 

Aryss looked at him in complete disbelief. She puts her eyes again on his cock, which hangs in front of her like a still pendulum.

 

“Right, okay, I believe you...” Aryss sighed. “ So you are an Otlan that was teleported from a far, far away place thanks to magic cum… But why do you ask me to be your Gamu?

 

“Girlfriend and… That's because I think you are cute.” Soda says as he smiles at her, “I'm someone who falls in love easily”

 

And that can be kind of true. He remembers having tons of crushes during his teenage years. And if he wants to have a harem, he better start early. And he finds her attractive, a shortstack, a goblin woman with nice tits, a good face and a cute, tsundere attitude.

 

“Pfff, right, that's dumb” She laughs a bit “Come on! “You are just a pervert!”

 

“Says the one who was about to mount an unknown man’s dick.”

 

“Shut up!”

 

“Nah. You and I are complete perverts”He then stands up again and walks towards her. Aryss stares at him “And I know about your desire, Aryss the Goblin”

 

“Huh?” 

 

Soda then grabs Aryss and puts her close to him. He caught her out of guard, so her defense was down. He lifts the goblin in his arms, as she looks shocked at him, with her eyes wide open. And before she could say something, he began to speak, with a seductive tone of voice.

 

“I know your desires, I know how you crave a dick from a big humanoid like me… I know how you want to be fucked by one…posses by one. You almost mount me, right?”

 

“Ye-yeah” her prudish stance fell down quickly, again, as she put on a more submissive act “I wanted to mount you… You and your erect cock fell out of the sky…and I had to take my chance! I'm sorry… Wait no! Release me!”

 

“You don't have anything to be sorry for…if I saw a goblin with an ass as fat as you, I will surely would like to fuck it” Soda grab one of her ass cheeks, making her blush in an instant. He squeezes it, and she lets out a small moan. He had never done something like this, only having porn as reference to this kind of stuff. Could his new body and race make him more proficient with these things? Because if he was in his ancient body…he wouldn't be able to do something like this. Well, he now was part of a race of demon descendant… And descendant from Sucubus and Incubus. He remembers his lust touch, and then he activates it.

 

Lust Touch!

 

Soda’s hands apply the skill onto the goblin’s body. Aryss then begins to moan loudly, as the hands of Soda grabs her ass firmly, exploring her fat ass cheeks with his fingers.

 

“Such a lusty girl… I bet you can't get me out of your head”

 

Aryss tries to control herself, but…his hands, his touch, how he carries her body with such arms… And the constant image of his cock invading her mind… She can feel how her pussy gets more wet as he continues to caress her large ass. And then, Soda kisses her on the lips. It's a brute kiss, since Soda doesn't have that much experience with those actions, but it works like a charm, and Aryss accepts the Otlans lips against her… She could feel what she always wanted, the love, the ferocity of a big humanoid. This is the man that she needed. A big man who could make her dreams true. She didn't care that they just met a few seconds ago…the lust is controlling her and how he kisses her… Kisses weren't common in her goblin tribe, the last time that she was kissed was during a small orgy, and she remembers the kiss being so gross, that she just punched the male goblin that kissed her. But, even if Soda’s kiss on her was brute, she at least could feel something on it. A clear intention beyond his lust.

 

“FINE! I- I’ll be yo-your Gamu! Your girlfriend or Whatever!..just… Just!... Please fuck me…” Aryss gives up, as she continues to kiss Soda on the lips.

 

On the other hand, Soda hearts beat like crazy. He tries to kiss her in a better way, but his zero experience makes his own kisses more brute and clumsy. Not only that, but he is touching a fat ass with such intensity that his dick got hard again. He could feel the softness of the butt in the tips of his fingers, as he continued to grab it and enjoy the feeling. Also, her lips were a little bit rough, but how she kisses compensates it, as she also kisses him with passion. Soda realized that this was his first kiss, his first experience touching a woman, his first sexual experience.

 

And it felt good. It feels like he is in heaven. The touch of the body of a woman, how her passion dominates her lips, the overwhelming feeling of pleasure in all his body. It makes him feel great. 

 

“H-hey” Aryss touched his cock with her feet, caressing the tip. “Are we going to do it or what?...don't make me regret it, you… Goat head!”

 

“Ha, Okay, okay, I'm going to do it, my ‘Gamu’” He smiles as he says the weird word

 

She blushed again, as she looked in another direction.

 

“That word has weight on it…don't use it so lightly…” Her expression surprised Soda, is she being…sentimental? Right now? Soda considered that he may have been going way too fast with this act. But she didn't want him to stop… And he also didn't want to stop. It’s finally his chance to lose his virginity.

 

Wait, do I have two virginities? Do they stack? 

 

But this is no time to think. This is one of the chance opportunities…and Soda takes it. 

With one gentle push, Soda penetrated her pussy with his large cock. 

 

It felt amazing. A sensation begins to travel his body, making his entire body enter into a state of pure bliss. His own cock touched the insides of the goblin pussy. The softness of it and how tight it embraces his penis makes the otlan hug her tightly. His hip moving forward, inserting his meat shaft inside the goblin girl. Aryss’s moaning like crazing, as her whole body shares the sensation of pleasure that Soda is feeling. She moves her legs and hugs his waist, getting closer to him.

 

“Ah! You brute! You pound too Ha-Hard!” She also hugs his torso, pressing her covered breasts against Soda’s body. 

 

Soda ignored her, the pure pleasure controlling his constant pushes. A sensation that he once thought he will never meet in his life. And technically, he never did, at least in his old life. It's like his body was made just for fucking, the skills of libido and stamina made wonders on him, as the otlan continue to make his cock go deeper inside Aryss. His dick is so big that it makes a bulge in her stomach, but it didn't seem to hurt her, as she moans like crazy. Aryss’s large tongue gets inside his mouth, kissing him in a primitive way.  He embraces her…

 

So this is what a kiss and sex feels like. Soda doesn't stop the pounding, it's such an intense and rewarding sensation. He grabs Aryss bottoms harder. He closes his eyes and maintains the rhythm of his thrusts. 

 

“Mmmmh~” Aryss then pushes her own hips against him, getting all the otlan’s cock inside of her pussy. She uses his thick legs to hug him harder and maintain all of it inside of her.

 

“Fu-fuck…” Soda pushes harder, he feels about to erupt. His cock being swallowed by the pulsating vagina of that horny goblin. Without any advice, Soda makes his thrust go faster, and with a last moan, he comes inside of her, filling her with his semen.

 

“Ah!!!” Aryss mind goes blank as she also comes, getting a strong orgasm that makes her senses go wild. She hugs him harder and even sticks her nails on his back, making him grunt. 

 

 Soda sits down, making Aryss sit on her lap. They look at each other in complete silence. Sweat begins to move down their bodies, as none of them know what to say…Soda touches her face. He tried to have a much 

 

“So…How did it feel?”

 

“Really?...is that something your tribe does?”

 

“Um…yes?” He didn't know how to answer that. But she giggles and lays her head on his chest.

 

“It felt great…I needed this, Thank you, Goat Head” Aryss grabs his hands “Sorry… Thanks, my Muga”

 

Soda smiled…He never felt something like this before. His heart beat is strong, as he embraces her against his body. The athletic yet voluptuous goblin body is against him…She easily accepted to be his girlfriend, or Gamu as she says. Is she being honest? Soda thought of reading her mind, but the moment feels so sincere and simple, a delightful taste of passion, of the nectar of sex, and maybe, a taste of love?

 

“And…now what?” She asked.

 

“Well…You see, I have multiple things to do, but two in particular are my main goals…what drives me everyday.”

 

“And what is it?” Aryss asks as she touches his pecs.

 

“I desire to live my life at its fullest. I want to travel the world, i want to fight, i want to try, learn, know about all the cultures of this world…My desire it's to feel alive”

 

No more lying in bed, no more medicine, no more pain. Now he has a new body and a new chance to enjoy the wonders of a brand new world. Aryss looked at him again, her eyes reflecting a profound admiration.

 

 This goat head knows what he wants She thought, as Soda hears. I…think that I want to follow him. Why should I stay here? It's boring… Also, I don't think he has what he takes to survive around her, even with that weird spell that he uses on me.

 

“You know, i think that i want to come with you” Aryss says as she stands up, letting the cock out of her vagina and a lot of semen flow out of her. “I'm your gamu now…Whether you like it or not!”

 

Soda laughs 

 

“Of course i like it…it will be a pleasure to have you as my company…Im your muga, after all” He smiles at her, and Aryss smiles back, with some shyness. But then she asked a question.

 

“And, what's your other goal? Aryss asks out of curiosity, not thinking much of it.

 

“Well, that's simple..I want to have a Big harem!”

5